Years ago NASA said that this film was the most realistic vision of the future in a film

Years ago NASA said that this film was the most realistic vision of the future in a film.

How do you feel about Gattaca becoming reality? Did it happen sooner than you were expecting?

bbc.com/news/health-40802147

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-40802147
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NASA has been garbo since the 80s.

>A future filled with white people

Fantasy at its most fantastical.

>bbc.com/news/health-40802147

Polycystic Kidney Disease runs in my family and if I could spare my kid potentially suffering from pic related then I would gladly edit their fucking genes.

what the actual fuck

Western civilization has become too pozzed by Jews to ever realize the power of genetic engineering. The article basically sums the extent to which it'll be used.

However the chinks won't have any reservations in attempting to create super humans, so yeah Gattaca will become a reality but everyone with have slanted eyes.

you can already spare children potential suffering by not having any

I could have to go on dialysis for the rest of my life by age 60 :)))))

If I have it I can't have a high protein diet and literally the last thing I should be doing is lifting ::))))))

dumb and overated movie

"what if we knew about everyone's capabilities and limitations from birth"

ok, good premise

"but the tests were WRONG!! you can never know what's inside a persons heart!"

alright, sounds like your film doesn't actually have a premise at all, it's just a bunch of crap.

also at the end when he's supposed to be in the ocean it is very clearly a swimming pool.

Also uma thurman is not attractive.

WEN EVERYWAN DOCTA

NO WAN WILL BE

>same apparent rocket technology
>eugenics and population control well developed and thriving industiries
sounds about right

She was okay in the movie desu.

Also the premise is that people ended up defining themselves by their genetics as though it was the be all and end all you faggot.

It was used as discrimination in literally every job.

yeah it would have been better if he had a heart attack while swimming and died

Something about the visual style of this movie makes me nauseous.

But he has to save the white race, diseased ridden offspring or not.

just get some genetic testing which accounts for how much of a risktaker someone is, that was basically what the winning brother excelled at
I hate this movie

Ah so it's SJW shit. Thanks for pointing that out so I can direct my hatred toward the film and everyone involved in it for the rest of my days.

Based Rocco

But it's about fighting back against that user, it's actually probably one of the best conservative films made. Give it a shot before you label it.

He's a fucking legend.

This

Give it to your kids or their kids and the problem can be filtered out.

This movie would be amazing if wasn't for the sutipid murder subplot that went nowhere.

at least all the reeing about ableism would stop