What's your favorite episode of Breaking Bad? I liked the one where he threw a pizza on top of Gus's house

What's your favorite episode of Breaking Bad? I liked the one where he threw a pizza on top of Gus's house

I liked the one where he built a robot in his car that killed all the bad guys

I like the one where Gus sent the fly to fuck Skylar.

I.F.T because Skylar singing happy birthday gave me a stiffy

I'll always love the pilot. Underwear scenes are kino.

i liked the one where he killed himself

don't worry about the pizza skylar, it's on the house

I like the one where Gus poisons that kid

I liked the one where they robbed Wal Mart of t-shirts then celebrated at Denny's

the mosquito episode

Season 3 Breaking Bad
>Walt throws a pizza on the roof because he's angry and it's funny
Season 5 Breaking Bad
>Walt PRETENDS to be angry to trick Skylar into thinking his tantrum is real, so he can fling another pizza onto her rooftop without provoking suspicion. The pizza actually contains a high-powered microphone that can clearly record human speech inside the house, even through the rooftop, via the power of science. You see, he's 5 steps ahead of Hank in their mental chess game, and he already knows Hank will break into Skylar's home to install surveillance devices himself. Walt's surveillance will allow him to know about Hank's surveillance so he can know where Hank's microphones are and carefully mislead Hank so nobody finds out that he is in fact the HEISENBERG "the one who knocks."

I like the one where Hank hires a prostitute to take Walt Jr's virginity

The one where Mike is future Walt

ozymandias is the best hour of tv I have ever seen.

I like the one where Walt kills Jesse's Jane to create a giant plane crash that distracted everyone from his criminal enterprise. 4D chess mayne.

the one where Walt dropped the ATM on the methheads and sold their kid into the human trafficking circuit

I like the one where Walt feeds ricin to Skylar's new dog. That dog was a real piece of shit.

None of them. Didn't waste my time on this normie garbage. *leaves thread*

*tackles you as you're leaving*
*stands up and pisses all over your hair and the back of your neck*

It must suck to the real people who live in that house. a bunch of faggot tourists come around and throw whole fucking pizzas over your house.

YARGH!

*Wipes your piss of my neck with my hand*

What the heck man?!

*Whips out my own huge wang*

Yeah.....
I'm gonna break bad

*Pisses in your mouth as I walk backwards, every drop of piss landing in your mouth*

Yeah... don't reply to me again

*slams the thread door*

I'd be honored

Cant remember if this really happened or not

because you get to eat rooftop pizzas, you cheap fuck?

*follows you to your house by using the tracking device I attached to your clothing*
*breaks in when you're asleep*
*hits you with a blackjack*
*ties you up*
*buggers you until balls are empty*
heh...nothing personnel kid

Fuck, why did I laugh my ass off at this

The episode where Walt kills Gus by blowing his car up

The s1&s2 episodes where they just cook in the rv are the comfiest desu

The show was also a lot lighter in tone, more a of dark comedy than straight drama

Not only that, I'd get all of those pizza-throwing morons to pay me $15 for an Official Breaking Bad Tour of the Breaking Bad house where Breaking Bad happened. Why the fuck would I buy that house if I didn't want to be a part of television history?? Think it through, fuckstick

Apparently, it happens so often that Vince had to make an appeal to the fans during a BCS podcast begging them to stop throwing pizza at that house, since the owner graciously allow the use of their house for filming and were tired of having to remove a rotting pizza from their roofs on a weekly basis...

Walt was never a mastermind at any point in the series. Hank outsmarted him pretty much instantly

You don't think they, I dunno, already owned the house prior to the show's existence?

That ep where Jesse threatens to kill Walt because he poisoned Brock.

I like the one where he dies in the second last episode in the car, and then has a dieing fantasy which takes place over the last episode and is nothing but fan service.

How would the story have gone differently if jesse wasn't such a bitch

Season 2

Damn that was bold, it was almost like they didn't care about pleasing every single viewer possible

GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE!!

It wouldn't have gone at all because Jesse would've been a competent meth cook and wouldn't have needed Walt's help in the first place

is this what BB shitposting looks like?

>what the fuck is this? How long has this been here? Smell it.
>I'm shutting this place down

after all that time, in S5 Walt finally became The Breaking Bad

cant birds and night critters just eat the pizza?

Probably "Dead Freight" because I love heists.

shoots walt when he turns up at his house and no one ever finds out

excellent
use this next time