So, what in gods green earth was wrong with her?

So, what in gods green earth was wrong with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ8w1XMMnUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was dark-sided, like Donald Trump and his supporters.

Low IQ mixed with having some kind of personality disorder.

She's protestant

this

People needed to get with the fucking program and become God Warriors, just like her. That's what was wrong.

I love her husband. He's hilarious. I wish there were more calls to him.

The Gorgyles.

She was redpilled.

She's a human bean.

She was a rabid Christcuck who made for good television.

This was staged to make religious Christians all seem like fat ugly loud mouth retards, and this just so happened to coincide with the explosion of edgy atheism EBIC science! bullshit that was being injected into social media.

Anyone who couldn't put this together and took this as legitimate is a fucking retard.

>implying science should be Christian in nature

>christcucks can do no wrong
Nice conspiracy theory broh.

Clearly southern baptist

How is this a """conspiracy theory""" when this normalfag meme of the fat crazy lady yelling "ITS NOT CHRISTIAAAAAAAN" occurred around the same time atheist pages and memes were flooding facebook?

It literally happened. Dumb fuck.

10/10 B8
I hate fedoras as much as anybody but you must be mentally ill to think these things are part of the same plot. God Warrior has existed for a long time and is a symptom of much worse

You are literally really stupid.

more likely pentacostal

>UR STUPID
Wow dude, BTFO!

i've spoken with her in person while meeting her at her house (long story) and she said that she was put with one family first who she got along with great so the producers put her with a different family to stir shit up. and she talked about how there were people in the house getting the family to do things to rile her up. but overall she just admitted to losing her cool and being tired of the whole experience. she was really sweet and open to talking about it

The other family was pagan though.

>christcuck watches a TV show episode with a crazy Christian lady around the same time as his facebook page fills up with old reddit memes
Huh... what did he mean by this?

Better question, how the fuck do you know about "memes flooding facebook"? Do you use facebook actively? Fucker.

does she give head

Wonder how it would have turned out with the original family.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ8w1XMMnUY

That is protestant. Basically if you're Christian and your not Catholic, Orthodox or some blatantly heretical shit like Gnosticism or Mormonism, your church is probably descended from the reformation.