Am I remembering wrong or is she sterile after miscarrying Drogo's kid

Am I remembering wrong or is she sterile after miscarrying Drogo's kid.

I mean whats the point of conquering the shit out of the entire world if she cant even form a dynasty? Just conquer everything then pull an Alexander and let it all splinter up again??

After she dies I mean

I vaguely recall something like that in the books

you have to go back gotfag

>Alexander

I actually wouldn't be surprised if D&D renamed every city she conquered to Muddero'Dragonton.

I just dint see the point, unless she ljust appoints a successor, in which case why does her targayan name even matter? Why not just conquer it as daenerys stormborn?

Who cares? it doesn't matter, nothing matters. life has no point except being alive, people do a lot of things all the time thinking that it will make a difference. Maybe in the short run, but in the long turn it doesn't. Life changes and evolves, universes die and new ones are created. She thinks she will make a difference? Bullshit, kingdoms rise and fall, people will suffer and be enslaved again, maybe peace prospers for centuries, but that doesn't change the fact that worlds die and are reborn as primitive realms of ignorance, fear and war. Control is an illusion. Safety is an illusion. We are all dead ghosts wandering through existence. In the end, deep down, they don't know what the fuck they are doing. So cheer up, because it doesn't matter.

thats why she refers to the dragons as her children

So who RULES when she dies? Her "children"?

The true Dragon

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Daeny can't win. She can't have children that's why she's unfit to rule. She'll have no lineage.

>sterile

Not if Jon cures her with his magic cock

It's pretty obvious Jon's going to impregnate her with his small pecker creating the Prince that was promised. What else would be the point of them fucking being the end of season 7

Almost got me.

The brown people will take over

No because she won against Drogo's cock

Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bitch.

No she isn't, it's just that Danny doesn't allow herself to get pregnant from her inferior lovers so far.

Am i remembering wrong or do you plebs have a containment thread?

>got
>containment
Its YOU who are trapped with us, buddy.

>implying your genetics have any meaning
>implying dynasties are a stable form of government

I always hoped Varys would end up on the iron throne and they would transition to a republican form of governance where the king/queen would be forcibly sterilized thus preventing petty squabbling over who was going to inherit the iron throne.

/ss/ ?

Varys is a stealth female BFS and """""Aegon VI's""""" mother. She just wants to put her son on the throne.

I have suddenly a big doubt... Did she lay the eggs?

I really can't remember

You have to go back.

No they were a wedding present

this but since she walked them into the flame and "birthed" them she calls them her children

I'll bet Drogo's massive uncut cock simply wrecked her pussy for all other lovers. She just opened her like a can of oily sardines. There's no friction there at all.

>if D&D renamed every city she conquered to Muddero'Dragonton.

Hah implying they'd spend that effort. These are the same cunts who renamed a city into Dorne because they couldn't bother keeping up with the details.

They've also quietly let a hundred plot threads established in the TV show quietly die as they wrap up everything by killing off the fat and doing the most obvious bullshit ending.

WTF is wrong with the kitten???

Really makes you think

They've definitely let it go to shit.. Where the fuck is ghost at????

Jobs death broke their bond

I don't remember anything in the series about her being sterile.

Jon forgot about it so why should we care.

They threw in the other one just as a fuck you to people who care. Or they set up having the Direwolves in ONE EPICCCC SCENE for like 60 onscreen seconds because muh expensive CGI.

Actually when I say that it seems likely. That way all the normies will go OMG DID YOU SEE HOW IT ALL PAID OFF IN THE END.

there was some propehcy the witch provided

"you cant have kids till x, y, z, conditions are met lol"

i forgot what they were desu

>UM, WHY HAVE WE NEVER HAD A SYSTEM WHERE EVERY PERSON MAY VOTE ON LEADERS?

jon snow is denarius nephew. her brother banged his real mom and got her pregnant.

his real mom is ned starks sister.

ned starks sister was the og bad kings wife.

ned stark adopted the baby after his sister died and claimed him as his own, so the baby wouldnt be killed.

so all that being said, he wont bone her. the three eyed raven will tell everyone and they'll join forces etc.

but who the fuck gave her the dragon eggs again and is there more?

They fuck and fall in love it's already been spoiled. Jon actually has to kill her as a sacrifice in season eight

Sure.

idk about the tv show but in the books she becomes able to have children again for some reason