Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMS5aPR9rJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot.

cuz its tastes good and animal feelings are irrelevant

Because it's there?

Cause im hungry.

because it tastes good

tastes good, I enjoy providing for myself by hunting, and the protein is great for my workouts. and lastly, and this one is really really important, humans are designed to eat meat and vegetables.

Because I need protein for the upcoming race war.

based webm desu

ever had bacon!!?!!?!?

so my children don't grow up to be limpwristed genderfluid homofags like OP.

This.

The issue of meat farming is something we can discuss after we solve the jewish and immigrant problems, until then it's just useless D&C shilling.

Because it tastes good and is high in minerals/vitamins not commonly found in high concentrations elsewhere. Any other reason is memes

Honestly I would love it if lab grown meat was indistinguishable from real meat. Farming cows is shitty for the environment and expensive. I'll still hunt deer, fuck deer, giant squirrels that kill people when their cars hit them. Eat venison.

>Why eat meat in the 21st century?
Because I'm way too hungry to wait for the 22nd century.

literally no one eats baby deer

b/c i want to

>I'll still fuck deer,
kinda weird bro

I heard about this theory that the cuter something is, the better it tastes. So far it's been 100% spot on

>the current year

It's delicious and anyone that disagrees should have all of the taste buds scraped off their tongue.

For my test boost and protein gains.

Thats like asking why do people breath.

>pickled okra with BBQ
heaven

I need the protein for my gains.

Why give aid to Africa in the 21st century

>ill still hunt deer, fuck deer
>ill still fuck deer

This is why you dont fall for jewish tricks and act like a nigger and skip school kids.

Essential proteins I can't synthesize myself and also some vitamins that aren't normally found in high enough concentrations in non animal food sources.

Because we don't have an adequate substitute. Ask again in the 22nd century.

Under-rated comment by Mexibro

>This is a snack in America

I like how deer tastes.

yeah pickled okra is so damn good
my grandad on my dad's side used to jar his own when i was kid and for a bunch of years he would give me my own jar of okra around thanksgiving or christmas
1 year i made the mistake of eating almost the entire thing in 1 sitting though, bad idea

haven't had any since he died, probably wouldn't be the same anyway

is he gonna be ok?

best midnight snack ever

Either you hunted and ate what you killed, or you die. That was the way of life for the entire human race until the early 1900s.

Also, venison tastes much better when you kill the game

You like it. What an infantile way to reason doing something. It tastes good, nyeahhh. Like a toddler. It's not necessary for your survival.

Fuck off simply you hippie cunt

Honestly deer is only good as jerky.

It's tough and like, ligaments all in it?

Because it upsets women and faggots.

Why not?

Because I don't feel satisfied and full unless part of my meal is meat, unless it's breakfast. I'm a pretty skinny working man, I can eat plenty of meat and still be perfectly healthy. I'm pretty temperate, because I don't want to turn out like one-third of my country, obese.

But I just couldn't eat a meal without some sort of meat. If I had to, I'd be willing to raise my own animals and butcher them myself. We domesticated and bred the animals we use for food specifically for food, not for pets, so it's only right to give the animal purpose. They live to die for us, and they don't know any better. Most domesticated animals we raise for food wouldn't survive in the wild, except hogs and and meat cattle. But they're pretty close to their wild forms anyways, relatively speaking.

a much more important question than OP tbqh fampai

>hunt deer
>fuck deer
>marry deer
>yfw it sues you for sexual appropriation and takes all your stuff

oh deer

Apart from fishing for trout and salmon, my diet is basically vegetarian. (I live next to a beautiful river).I eat what I catch. My daughter is vegan. She's 18 and can make her own choices.
I can't be vegan as I love cheese, yogurt, cream etc.

>kill it and eat it before it do

the perfect crime

1. It's tougher to get an adequate amino acid profile on a vegetarian diet, and really hard on a vegan diet.
2. It's fuckin' tasty.

>It tastes good, nyeahhh. Like a toddler. It's not necessary for your survival.

That could be applied to about 80% of food in existence. Most people don't eat for survival. They eat what tastes good. Be it a steak, a peach, or a piece of cake.

You can, you just choose not to.

It's satisfying.

Excessive indulgence is standard practice in the 21st century, you know.

Why not?

Yea
always hurts me when retards say
>but soy got proteins too!!!!

fuck you that's why

Cause its delicious and I love to piss off tree hugging hippies.

there's no justification to be a meat eating nigger in this day and age. really embarrassing, we'll have to play it down soon that it still happened for a few decades after 2000

Because it tastes good.

I wanna stop, but its hard to give up what tastes so good :(

I get upset after I finish eating it, have I been cucked by dead animals?

beacuse basic evolution survival skills, without meat our bodies lack the natural fiber and processes to live "but just take suppliments"
supplements dont count beacuse they dont contain the proper enzymes needed and actualy can cause a higher risk of bodly damage in the long run

>21st century
>eating for survival

kek

Because I'm an omnivore.

>What culture does not eat meat these day.
Indians.
You want to end like this, Hans ?

it's called Whiteness. don't let whigger conservacucks drag you down - plant-based is much better.

Why not?
Can't wait for deer season, bow season opens up in a little less than a month. Bear season at the start of September.

If you eat the ligaments it will have ligaments "all in it." Eat the backstraps. Best cut of meat imo.

>current century

>Be created by millions of years of eat or be eaten
HMM I FEEL KINDA BAD Y'KNOW?

because it tastes good
>in b4 don't need it for survival
bitch i don't need you for survival maybe i should remove you too?

Because unlike you, I am a man.

I wonder how long they smoked that brisket.

>deer is only good as jerky
Have you ever eaten venison? Steaks from a doe are god tier, deer heart makes amazing pulled sandwiches, and a roast slowly smoked over some cherry wood is fucking heaven.

Because when you eat something you absorb its power and a baby deer is stronger than a carrot.

Spot on, sir

if you're slav like me, you need meat to survive. We've evolved to thrive on meat. I tried the vegan thing for a year and I felt so weak and sickly. Made sure to get .7g of protein per pound, while taking into account protein bioavailability. Back on meat now and never felt better.

>white people can't cook

Because I don't care about your feelings, or the feelings of the animal I'm eating.

Because soy burgers and tofu hotdogs are for faggots.

because it tastes just as good as it did in the 20th.

Why do anything in the 21st century? Its readily available, socially acceptable, and delicious. There is literally no reason for an individual consumer to base his consumption on how badly he might hurt the feelings of animals who are already dead.

Hitler did not eat meat, and Hitler did nothing wrong.

>shoot deer in the spine
>watch it desperately try to run away
>eventually bleeds out and dies
Good times.

Because the truth about died hasn't changed in 1000s of years faggot.

Because they taste good you faggot.

I mean, you have a point.

We haven't spent a lot of time eating the right kinds of things to make us "herbivores" or "carnivores"- we were just always opportunistic eaters. And we tended to benefit from that in the long run, because everything from not starving, to tool-making and agriculture stemmed from this sole fact.

Truth is, we're fruglivore-insectivores at the core. Really, we can get by just as well in being Omnivores, because we can (and ultimately must fulfill specific dietary criteria to be healthy or even live). Naturally speaking, we should all be eating ants and bananas, or oranges and worms.

Or pineapples and bees.

We don't have to eat the bees, though. We can just as well eat venison or steak. Even though eating flour made from ground ants would be incredibly efficient and low-risk with respect to disease transmission.

Because I can

>Like a toddler
So you hate a little boy user? Tell me more.

This webm never fails to arouse me

Here's the next part
youtube.com/watch?v=XMS5aPR9rJo

Jesus that made me hungry. Fuck you. The closest BBQ place is over an hour away.

And closed.