Brit/pol/ - Allies Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=19NdfLjb3Jw

Follow these lads!:
twitter.com/YBHSociety

>another child used as a Syrian refugee crisis lefty leverage
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-37126832

>matriarchy confirmed
theguardian.com/media/mediamonkeyblog/2016/aug/17/daily-mail-laura-trott-jason-kenny-olympic-golds

>gooks can't handle the congestion charge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746747/N-Korea-defector-trusted-elite.html

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MKyVUZ8nDc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew lads it's shaping up like we might actually beat China overall.

Hopefully are hockey slags pull through.

Ally reporting

The 4th place guy looks like kyle walker

Imperial Federation when lad?

Hockey slags and Joyce will provide but I think it might come down to the diving, Daley will bottle it and China will scrape 2nd.

Wish I could relive Brexit desu

Don't ever post Karen in these threads again!

Serious question guys. Where do you see this country in 50 years?

Hopefully there will be a few random meme upsets here and there to take the heat off us and just prevent China from getting more golds and silvers.

A disjointed republic

fuck off this is an allies edition, yanks have never been Britain's friend

That glorious 5AM feeling.

Wish I could relive GB slaughtering in the cycling too

Interesting Thread Theme. Not the biggest Milo fan, but will give it a watch.
A header, reading Thread Theme, should be included on-top of the video link for the next thread though.
Thanks OP.

I think the end of the monarchy is probably one of the less likely things to happen desu.

I went to sleep around 3 because I thought we'd lose

We`re all Anglo.

Make me, yank.

I did this and will never forgive myself

FOY

anyone here commit suicide before?

Got any advice?

>Got any advice?
Don't

I went till 2am and just thought fuck it, why even try sleeping, I'll just be anxious.

Basking in the divine light of victory and glory! Pax Britannica II: Peace and Prosperity returns!

I went to sleep around 2am because I had an exam the next day. Fucking buzzing in the exam room while everybody else was fucking livid.

Silvers don't matter lad. The table is purely about golds.

nice gimmick

who ./oldschooldeathmetal/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=_MKyVUZ8nDc

>Anyone commit suicide here before
Yeah mate. I once necked myself with a noose and now I'm shitposting with Stalin.

50 years we'll be okay.

20 years will be the bad times lad.

Possibly even 10.

>who ./oldschooldeathmetal/ here

Silvers will help beat out China if our golds get tied

Do you reckon we will have a civil war or something then? There certainly feels like there is something in the air.

Unbecoming of a Brit lad. Don't be a Finn.

This

We need every anglo we can get. If you want to die, take snackbars with you.

> You'll never have Jone's sweaty feet all over your face while she wanks you off...

Why even live lads.

I thought it was done on points?

Gold is worth 3
Silvers 2
Bronzes 1

How you get there doesn't matter.

It's going to be a World War in my opinion. But very different to the others.

It will be a globalist vs nationalist thing and that will descend into civil wars across Europe and North America.

>mfw Im half Brit half Finn

Truly the two master races of this world

she's pretty

Why. You've been through it.

I've always wanted to try dying

Could be actually. I'm not sure lad. I'm personally just going off golds.

Daley will do us proud.

You'll get to kill Commies and traitors with your Brit/pol/ lads!

YES, PLEASE!

I can command a Challenger II and make BLT sandwiches whilst we're travelling from London to Glasgow saving - and protecting - Britannia from those who would do her harm.

Nope

Golds then Silvers then Bronzes

I burned myself to death once and I feel fine desu

I can see that honestly. When people realise that voting won't make a difference they will get angry.

First will be France, that is all that I think is likely at this point.

#RefugeesWelcome
#WeHaveRoom

Energy drinks make you female lad. Full of shit. Get off them.

Congrats for being Finnish though.

There's no such thing as 'trying' to die. Either you choose to die, or you choose to live.

Depends on whether the country pushes back against the multiculturalism meme and starts putting itself first again. I don't have high hopes. More and more of the young people coming through the education system seem to be globalist cuckolds.

What about if/when Brits are no longer the majority? It'll be racist enough to get rid. By the time we're pensioners it could well be the case.

I had no idea that Northern Ireland was so densely populated. I expected it to be Londonderry and Belfast surrounded by farms.

I'm waiting for my parents to kick me out first

Used to drink energy drinks but very rarely do these days, there is a bunch of crap in those things. Thanks for the congrats lad, some days I can't decide what's better, my meme half or my other meme half.

Captcha is Corbin, we're fucked.

>that perfect representation of a virus or spreading cancer on london, birmingham etc

nah Belfast is surrounded by sleeping towns

I think a lot more people than we think are woke to the idea that multiculturalism is a failure. Whenever there is any sort of disturbance on twitter, the highest comment is always islam.

As for minority in our own country, we are like 92% of the country's population, I think we are a ways off of it. Regardless, not all of that 8% are fucking snackbar scum or nogs, Sikhs are usually bro tier.

>Serious question guys. Where do you see this country in 50 years?
Oh boy, a chance to post this.

Meb of Garlic :DDD

London looks like a dirty asshole in this pic.

>People want to destroy this

France is on the verge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

Sweden will do something soon, even if that is just voting in the Democrats.

The UK under the Eternal Tory will move to the right. Fewer people will go to uni and get cucked.

The Netherlands are going to leave the EU

Italy are about to default.

Greece are just waiting for an out

Poland, Hungary and a few others are moving to the right and they don't even really have a migrant problem

Russia is getting annoyed with the USA and is looking like it's going to reclaim Ukraine

We're on the verge of some big shit and I really think it will devolve into a European vs non-European thing. We've all learned that fighting our own people is a loser's game. We're the pinnacle of humanity and we're being cucked by the Jews and the third worlders and they're a much easier target than each other.

If Europe goes to war with itself again that's the end of the white race. We won't do that, the people won't do that. We'll fight against the cunts in charge and we'll fight against the scum.

Maybe.

Melechesh needs to make a song based on that.

I am now a #milomissile

>woke

With drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

I'd say they're equally good. I don't know what the future of Finland will be, I imagine they'll end up under Russian control within the next 20 years but we'll see. That might not be a bad thing as long as they don't go full Communist about it.

Corbin fucks everything. I'm just stuck clicking on 'street signs' for about 15 attempts.

Third Eye Status: Cauterised

Apprently garlic has a shit ton of health benefits

Fortunately, we averted that timeline from happening.

I doubt there'd be a civil war - mainly since nu-commies, cucks and euofags are too much of pussies to start a war - but I do think we may have to go to war soon. However, this war - or World War III - will be very different to previous wars; instead of countries fighting each other, it will be a global, united struggle (or revolution) against the globalists. Hell, we may see more than one faction in WWIII.

We made it through the 30 years war and the world wars and those wars were mostly whites vs whites. The white race is hardly screwed if we have a civil war.

I wonder if news reporters will start speaking in a Jafaican accent to represent the true diversity of the UK

>commies

most communist parties hate the EU m8

I'd be very surprised if Finland capitulated to Russia, but I've been wrong before.

I dunno, don't underestimate antifa and the snackbars. Antifa lose everytime to the nationalist mobs, but the snackbars not so much.

Karen Pence!

Let's hope we fight for the white race and amend any previous tensions and struggles with our brothers we had fanned.

Doesn't matter. Europhiles are too cucked to start a war. I highly doubt they'd go out and shoot people for some bankers and elitist cunts.

>Snackbars
>Good at fighting

If anything that will only redpill more people and force them to defend their home, life, beliefs and culture.

>a Lancastrian predicts the rise of the Lancastrian accent and the reduction of the Yorkshire accent

ah yes

Lads am I a traitor to Karen if I made a bunch of these karen/pence images?

I thought it'd be funny is all.

One thing you can't fault a snackbar on is his courage. Sure, he is smaller than a euro alone and weaker, but he is a foe willing to kill himself for his faith. There aren't many euros like that. They also breed like fucking rabbits.

England is 71% White British
The English will be a minority in England by the time we get old if nothing changes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

Not talking civil war lad. Talking full blown European war. Like WW2.

All that did was prove to weaken every single nation. We can use that knowledge to protect ourselves this time

I believe we will.

This new right wing growth is European. Not just Britain. It's happening everywhere and at similar rates as here. People are moving to the right after years of mismanagement and cuckoldry from the left.

We'll fight for each other, against externals.

They're already killing us. Our own governments just keep importing them in.

Thankfully it seems our government has had a wakeup call from Brexit, but we'll see what next years immigration numbers are. I wouldn't be surprised if absolutely nothing changes.

But I thought you said you already died

Thanks lads

Will post results once I'm done

>England is 71% White British
I meant 79%

>Lads am I a traitor to Karen if I made a bunch of these karen/pence images?

no they're just computer generated they're not real Karen won't mind she understands that

Kill yourself autismo

>courage

Courage is stabbing an MP in his face, not blowing yourself up because your life is shit and you truly believe the afterlife will be better.

That's weak lad. Dying for your cause is weak. Fighting and winning is strength.

I'm dreading the next census desu.

>Anglos
>human

You're an American patriot!

Do you doubt the white mans' courage? Our ancestors died writhing and gutless on the beaches of normandy because they only wanted revenge, or because they were merely forced to.

I have no doubt that the snackbars' have courage in abundance, but whites have much more courage; that courage is only reserved for when he can tolerate no more aggression, nor wanton disrespect. Trust me when I say this - but it's only a matter of time before our race breaks out the jar that pents up that courage (and anger) and the snackbars run cowering and defeated; whether that happens before or after the mohammedans decide to inflict the first blow is unknown to me.

The census data reckons 87.1%. I doubt we have really gone down 8% in 5 years. If we have, then we are really moving towards shit times mate.

You're saying nationalist vs globalist right? So wouldn't there be partisans for both sides in each country, making it a civil war?

I dunno, the japs during world war 2 died for their cause as heroes, even if they were scumfucks.

>All that time not spent making Farage/Karen images

I embrace it; the lower it is the more people will wake up. You don't understand the feeling people get when they realise they no longer they own since they were betrayed. Sure, there'll always be those fools and gullible enough to believe it has to be like this - but most will realise that we need to fight back... and hard!

I know my faggot friends. The one guy who is genuinely willing to fight for his country save me is half indian, and even he gets irrationally angry when I call him a fag.

I must admit, I can see the surprise the snackbars will have when we march on Bradford and burn the shithole to the ground.

>Courage is stabbing an unarmed (wo)man

Neither are courageous acts. Both are acts of cowardice and weakness.

Looks like one in most pics mate