even other 2 are godlike if one is mediocre it rules out

The Lord of the Rings

Hot Fuzz was fucking terrible

Easy Mode: Original Star Wars

Back to the Future
Star Wars OT
Lord of The Rings

Wrong

If you thought hot fuzz was bad watch the worlds end.

Please explain why

so was worlds end only good ones is shaun of the dead and Paul also how is this considered a trilogy when there not related besides the actors

Jesus fucking Christ, those posters are terrible

The first half yes

paul > sotd > world's end >>> hot fuzz

>paul
>good

your fucking retarded

I don't even remember what The World's End was about. Some alien shit, right? I remember thinking it was 5/10 garbage compared to Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz.

I think World's End technically had more action than the other two but it STILL felt slow and like nothing was happening the whole time. Maybe I'm not old enough to appreciate it yet or whatever.

Also perfect trilogies are made by Sam Raimi. Either pic related or Spiderman.

>rule:all movies needs to be good

>implying World's End was good

Matrix Trilogy. Fight me.

British Kino

The first one was the only passable one

All 3 of these movies sucked shit. It seems like the main people that like them are the same kind of person that likes Dr. Who; they like it just because its British

I bet your girlfriend loves these movies :)

I'm going to say either the classic star warses or the Qatsis

Ep6 is shit

The Snyder Superman trilogy
MoS
BvS
JL

You mean Snyder and Joss whedon buddy ;)

Planet of the apes reboot trilogy

Three colours

It was about some high school peak dude which went shit after hschool and drunk shit while all his friends were having jobs wifes kids he was alcoholic etc

How about these

Meh first movie is bit boring
Second is too predictable and gets boring

I would like them if they were bit smaeter and original then cliche shit like hurr hurr some hothead from both side cause them to war.

The first act of TWE is the funiest in the trilogy. Then it gets more serious and dark. It's still good, and I prefer it to SOTD, but it wasn't Hot Fuzz tier.

Is that worth watching at all?
I just bought the Worricker trilogy and I wouldn't mind watching more British films.

Indiana Jones is the best trilogy

> Raiders of the Lost Ark is near perfect movie
> Temple of Doom is a bit weird, darker and paced differently to Raiders
> Last Crucade feels much similar to Raiders and is almost as good.

It works. If Crusade came directly after Raiders then it would feel like a rehash, Temple fitting in the middle gives the trilogy some shape so you can appreciate each movie more. They arnt all perfect films there's only one 100% perfect film and it's Robocopbut I can't think of a better trilogy, only contender is OG Star Wars.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

I think this is bait to get your thread idea off the ground, but The World's End was not good

Back to the Future

Hot Fuzz is literally the comedy movie manifestation of reddit

You're the manifestation of a cocksucker

The Lord of the Rings. It will go down as the greatest film trilogy of all time.

Projecting much?

Shows over, go home lads.

Human condition, but of course le epic shaun of the dead kino lovers won't get it.

Raiders and Crusade are 10/10

Temple is 0/10

All shit movie for riggers (Reddit niggers)

Indiana Jones original trilogy
Back to the future
Dollars trilogy

/thread

Pusher trilogy desu

gamera trilogy

How do I know posters on here are gay? They are obsessed with bashing reddit.

Once Upon a Time is the better Leone trilogy though.

they're an interesting look into nigger and chav culture in the UK

Third movie setting sucked, no one wanted a Western.

Third movie had shitty fucking ewoks that ruined everything.

Second one was shit except for a few scenes (beating heart, monkey brains). The airplane scene alone was movie-ruining.

they may advertise these 3 movies as a trilogy, but they aren't

first two are really good, the third one was stupid and unnecessary

What the fuck is your attention span? It's far from boring.

>Maybe I'm not old enough to appreciate it yet or whatever
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but that's the case. The main character hit close to home for me. I have a great life unlike him, but if I didn't have social skills I would be that drunk fucking loser.

return of the jedi was fucking bad and I'm convinced people only pretend to like it because they wanted it to be a fitting end to the first two.

how are you going to interlace the climactic confrontation between luke, vadar, and palpatine with fucking ewoks and a goofy ass battle on endor? it's so bad. even the confrontation was a letdown. garbage conclusion to the trilogy and literal miles away from being as good as empire was.

>defending reddit on Sup Forums
why?

Mad Max Trilogy

You're fucking stupid.

At the World's End was meh though

The world end was shit

And my redditor brother was laughing is ass off in every fucking scene

>Third movie setting sucked, no one wanted a Western.
Actually it was the second one that was shit. It's barely existent plot was just an excuse for time travel set pieces. You're right no one wanted a western though, that's why they can't look past that to see the actually good movie.

>being this salty about something he doesn't even understand

They are related thematically as per the director, and by the use of Cornettos.

>Matrix Revelations
>good

Some plens actually believe this.

irony much

Rise/Dawn/War for the planet of the apes are all solid movies that are carried by the lead's performance.
>NO
>GO
>BOBOBOBO
All very powerful scenes that showed the strength of will and determination Caeser possesses.

If you replace thunderdome with fury road then sure

I don't think a perfect trilogy exists. LoTR is closest, but not perfect. Return of the King has too many weak points. It's a shame because Fellowship is 10/10, Two Towers is like 9.8/10, and Return is 8.9/10.

But there just isn't a 10/10 x 3 trilogy and probably never will be.

none of those movies were any good

Do I just not "get" Shaun of the Dead or something? I've found it to be one of the most overrated movies I've seen in my life, it just feels like a British sitcom episode stretched out into a movie with zombies, is it just the novelty of it? Because outside of that I didn't think there was anything it did particularly well despite hearing about how great it is constantly. I didn't really think it was outright bad or anything but it was just one of those "Is this it?" movies, I don't know what I was expecting but it really just didn't impress me.

I thought Hot Fuzz was pretty good the first time I've watched it but it isn't something I found too interesting on following viewings.

Temple is 10, raiders is 7.5

because it's for kids
it was never supposed to be high art, just a throwback mish-mash aimed at the whole family, but it blew the fuck up, and it blew up even more with kids
if you're a kid and you're not the fucking edgy kid that everyone else's mom doesn't like most of the Ewok scenes are cool as shit
also it relieves tension while also building it by drawing things out, and it also uses the drawing out process to make it seem like more of a long, involved process, like it should be
>muh Empire
oh wow it had a surprise and a sad ending, call the fucking papers, that's never been done before

>Second one was shit except for a few scenes (beating heart, monkey brains). The airplane scene alone was movie-ruining.
think you got Lord of the Rings mixed up with Indiana Jones?

I agree

I think you just took the hype too seriously
I like it because of the combination of horror and comedy and because of how it tackles the zombie thing head-on, some of it in ways that you can't really do without some element of comedy, like discovering what works against them and what doesn't and how to get around them

whoops, meant to reply to

/thread

Alien
LOTR
Batman
Back to The Future
Indiana Jones
Evil Dead
Bill Trilogy (It's Such A Beautiful Day by Don Hertzfeldt)

Planet of the apes reboot

This, War of the planet of the apes IS GOAT

Strongly consider suicide

The Alien Trilogy
Fuck the Alien 3 haters, it was a solid movie.

>Alien 3
THIS is the flamewar I want to watch in this thread.

>I don't like thing

>IS SO LE REDDIT LOL LMAO XD

This is getting old

>RoboCop
I suppose if you're a +30 year old with the brain of a teenager.
In reality RoboCop is medicore even for an 80's schlocky action flick

9/10 followed by 7/10 followed by a 5/10

Where the fuck is Toy Story you fucking fags? All of you, literally the highest rated trilogy of all time on RT.

>tfw animated kids movie is greatest trilogy over Lotr, Indiana Jones, and star wars

The Worlds end sucked it just got worse and worse as it went along.

>Starts fantastic, cant wait to see what the weird twist is and what the "horror" element will be, maybe aliens?
>half way through the movie, w-where is the aliens?
>O-oh we're getting some character development and the town is comfy?
>Cue bathroom scene...
Rest of the movie fucking SUCKS especially the ending the only good part going forward is the bar scene at the very end

It was so much better than it had any right to be especally the 3rd movie, 2nd was a little generic

>cocked eyebrow

Why do all animated movies have this shit?

I hated every second Kate Capshaw opened her mouth.

Sorry you can't appreciate kino

They're all pretty meh.

Rise is like a really average, predictable kids movie until the decent third act.

Dawn is fun but it's nothing more than an extremely predictable Hollywood blockbuster.

War is almost really good but Christ I kept dozing off in the first half it was so boring.

Shaun of the Dead is honestly one of my favorite movies which really caught me by surprise the first time I watched it. For me, it's possibly the only movie I've seen that balances so many different genres and tones (horror, comedy, drama, action, etc.) so perfectly that I really can't see how it could've been done better. Plus Simon Pegg's performance and Edgar Wright's directing make it seem so much more legitimate than it has any right to be. Idk, maybe that's just me.

>The World's End

This was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Remove the swordshit and you'd be correct.

Reminder.

Ebert
Philosophers Stone 4/4
Chamber of Secrets 4/4
Prisoner of Azkaban 3.5/4

Fellowship of the Ring 3/4
The Two Towers 3/4
Return of the King 3.5/4

which was your favourite of the good the bad and the ugly movies?
mine was "the good", i didn't like the bad though

>the most important British movie trilogy
>starring Africans and not British