Rewatching the superior office

>rewatching the superior office
>tfw Holly isn't your gf

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/femaIes/status/833482596378112000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish there was more of her in the later seasons.

>want to rewatch the office
>remember the last 2 seasons

Why is Michael so based.
>right about everything
>consistently high sales numbers in office
>harem of mostly blonde milfs

Based boss

>last two

Show was unwatchable after the wedding dude.

Why does Michael hate Toby?

>you will never be michael scott's employee and get a front row seat to all of his zany antics

If he was actually my boss and these people were my co-workers, I'd probably go on a murder spree.

He's the HR supervisor, ergo, his job requires him to be the opposite of fun.

He always gets fucked with for no reason. He probably hated his life because of Michael.

>Watching The Office
>I'm now in the later seasons.
>Suddenly Pam gets reeaaalllyyy THICC

I wasn't ready for that bros

Dose anyone have the Kevin copypasta?

one of the only tv girls I've ever had a real crush on, she chums it up for micheal, she's his true chance at love and family. love her. so fucking cute holly is

Among the office characters who would you say is considered....

/ourguy/?

>that scene at the end of season 3 where Jim is having his interview with David Wallace
>Jim answers Wallace's question about if he's got a connection with someone in Scranton or some shit like that
>Jim sinks into a hundred yard stare while Wallace starts rambling about corporate life
>Wallace's ramblings include him shit talking the HR guy at corporate
kino

Creed

gib erin gf

She's a piece of art if you get past the crow's feet. I'll never forgive the blacks for fucking up Andy and Erin's relationship out of spite towards Ed Helms success with the Hangover movies.

I liked Jan in the beginning, she had a "woman taking her job very seriously but is actually nice" kind of vibe. Then she just turned into a psycho bitch.

This user knows what's up. Pure gfs are the best gfs.

erin was nothing special get over it faggot.

>getting this upset
For what purpose? Are you saying you don't like The Umbreakable Kimmey Schmidt? Neither do I, desu.

She looks like a cat, I wanna stroke her pusy.

who?

kevin

I'd want a threesome with Jim and Pan

Motorboat pam from front while jim rams me from behind.

So just watch up to the last two seasons and stop, that's what I always do.

Well really think about who Michael is for a moment. He was basically a friendless dork as a kid, and as a result, he developed a pathological need for people to like him. He latched onto the idea that if he could be funny, people would like him, and that's basically what everything he does in the office revolves around.

Toby's job basically requires him to constantly tell Michael he can't do things that are supposed to be funny. In other words, Toby's sole purpose in the office is to get between Michael and what he sees as the only way to overcome his childhood loneliness.

>"we're not gonna all hold hands and sit around indian style are we?"
>"get out"

he was gone for months at a time, what do you want them to do with his character? that's the whole reason he did the boat voyage

most unrealistic moment in the show was Jim not banging Kathy when she was throwing herself at him on Florida

They did the same thing to David Wallace and then Andy. I don't know what it was with them eventually driving otherwise sane characters off the deep end. I don't like that aspect of the show either. It kind of spoils the whole feeling like you could actually be watching a documentary about a bunch of people in Scranton.

Who is Holly? I know her as Beadie.

Creed, Stanley or Kevin.

she clearly wont...

one of the most kino moments in the whole show is the scene with pam at the art gallery

first overhearing oscar and his boyfriend dish out some harsh truths she's not meant to hear, and then michael's redeeming qualities coming through in such an earnest way

>wow, these could be tracings
>how much

post the clip user

I don't remember her being in the UK Office.

none of the shit is on youtube but this is the full scene

twitter.com/femaIes/status/833482596378112000

it's great because it brings a big emotional resolution to both characters even though neither is aware of what the other is going through

michael is down in the dumps after the business school speech gone wrong, where everyone was trying to convince him the small paper supply is a relic and dying out

pam has no one show up to her art show after putting her heart and soul into it so she can pretend to have aspirations beyond being a pushover receptionist

michael loves the art and ties it back to the "that's OUR office. on paper. paper made this possible" while expressing genuine amazement at pam's skills. it works so well for both of them and even manages to add in some lines for laughs

>wow, you did these? freehand???

If you're going to be posting in this thread, please talk about the best couple of the show. Thanks!

Yeah I agree, it's also why I prefer the US Office over the UK Original. Yes the UK Show stayed good entirely which was easier to do because it was only a couple seasons and 2 specials. But it also just had crueler characters. Michael and Pam becoming good friends was genuinely sweet to watch.

I consider the true ending of the show to be Goodbye, Michael with Pam taking off the mic and running to Micheal to say goodbye.

>pam will never hug you while on the verge of tears and then ask if you have a boner

why
even
live

damn, not even pretending to grab her by the thighs. full on butt clench

You went the wrong way at some point in your life. You've become at elitest. The last two seasons aren't that bad. They're fun. Especially the last season, the way they made the documentary crew into actually characters. Don't spend your time clinging to the past and worrying about the present isn't the same. The present will never be the same. Make an active effort to find enjoyment in the present, nostalgia in the past, and excitement for the future. Once you do that, everything becomes kino.

the show has no heart without michael and like a lot of good things got dragged out too long

Because the things he chooses to be, and because every time Micheal tries to do something fun and exciting he makes it not that way. Haven't you even watched the show?

www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

Check it out

Are you high? She didn't even know what march madness is.

>even for the internet, it's pretty shocking

>that episode where Gabe became a trap

CHUNKY

Knowing her, she probably asked him to do that.

His finger is half an inch from butthole. I've never seen this.

And people wonder why she loves him irl. Imagine if your waifu touched you like that. You'd end up as psychologically fucked as Jenna.