Non Americans Absolutely BTFO

Fucking seriously, this hasn't been a competition for awhile now, but it's really starting to beg the question: why the fuck aren't you people even trying? This is like a German soccer team taking on a Brazilian one at this point

The UK is actually doing the best at the Olympics they are beating China with such a small population

The UK is the Olympic MVP

Anglo domination

Does performance in the olympics correlate with global power?

America is not Anglo stop trying to live off the accomplishments of the UK you are embarrassing yourself

You fucking nitwit, they birthed our fucking country, so we're anglos. Fuck off you stupid mix breeding kike

How does other people getting a gold medal improve the quality of your life?

We have a quarter of the population of Britain, and close to 1/20th of the US, and are also in your top 10 list. Per capita we're beating all of the other top 10 countries hands down.

Britain didn't birth a 60% white country.

>UK
>Anglo in 2016
>any European country Anglo in 2016

Don't make me fucking laugh.

>9% of the population Anglo

>Guys America is totally an Anglo country

>Being this deluded

I guess this is what happens when you have no culture of your own

> per capita

Nice meme. We have 25% of China's population and twice the medals.

Just because we imported a bunch of worthless niggers doesn't mean that we weren't birthed by the British Empire

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

See
for our culture

>We have 25% of China's population and twice the medals.

Which means China somehow manages to perform even worse than you.

I'm not gonna hate too much on Holland. I root for Schippers every time I see her on the track

Fuck off burger, proportionately the UK is slaughtering everyone in these games.

>the only country in this list you actually beat is China
Well, congratulations burger, you've shown the Chinese suck at sports. Who would have guessed.

Obviously.
She carries the weight of the honor of the whites on her shoulders.

Such a shame she didn't manage to win.

Just because you were birthed by Britain doesn't mean America is still an Anglo country

A country is defined by its inhabitants, Statically speaking The UK is still a majority Anglo country as is Australia, Canada and NZ the USA is not even close,

America hasn't been an Anglo country since it rebelled from the Empire

WE WUZ ANGLOS