Can we agree, that this man did nothing wrong?

Can we agree, that this man did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MX_HYL6-0Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a traitor to the country according to the Johnson tapes.

I like his recordings.
He called Bohemian Grovers a buncha prissy queer-mo fagboys.

well i guess technically he wasn't the one breaking into the watergate hotel

He took the dollar completely off the gold standard ffs

>Hated Kikes
>Hated Blacks
>Hated Hippies
>Hated Commies
>Brilliant Machiavellian politician
>Won in a landslide with 90% of the White Vote
Checks out. Dude is based as fuck.

Hmm... a Cold War Warrior who resigned in disgrace for letting Republican political malfeasance take place under his watchful eye?
No, I cannot agree.

Has his goons shoot peaceful war protesters at Kent state. No.. he didn't do anything wrong.

He's the republican Hillary

>lying/conspiring
>cold personality
>not very well liked but still won/will probably win

The only difference is he didn't get away with it

My favorite past president is easily Nixon. The gold standard nonsense was him being dealt a shitty hand by his predecessor, exactly the same as Obama's trying to destroy the country before being forced to hand it over to Trump.

This desu.

If anything Obama was the one who got dealt a shitty hand by Bush that occupied his entire first term (wars + economic crisis).

C'mon. Teddy Roosevelt?

how so?

Anyone follow the brilliant dick_Nixon twitter handle? Basically baseball and political analysis in his trademark affect. Has made me warm to him quite a bit.

And Obummer utterly botched Iraq as well as demolishing Syria and Libya.

Teddy Roosevelt's cool too.

youtube.com/watch?v=MX_HYL6-0Co

If I remember right, It says Nixon sabotaged the 1968 peace talks which allowed him to get elected on promising to end the war.

He got caught.

>Iraq
Because of Bush, but Obama is also partially at fault
>Syria
Yep, he fucked up by letting Russia get involved
>Lybia
It's really not that bad desu. Much, much better than Syria

>It's really not that bad desu. Much, much better than Syria

We still, you know, helped Al Qaida, but yeah it doesn't require too much active intervention... except there's the "refugee" crisis, which is definitely an international catastrophe, and well before the devastation of Libya Kerry warned that mishandling of Libya could result in an influx of refugees into Europe that wind up destroying the European project and result in the rise of nazism and fascism and so forth. Similarly, Gaddafhi said Europe would be fucked if he was killed, because a refugeepocalypse would destroy them.

>by letting Russia get involved

...what? He aided Islamic terrorists, knowingly and intentionally, the 2012 documents even stated their goal is aiding and abetting the creation of an Islamic state just to fuck with Assad. Its wholly unforgivable.

Can we agree, that this woman did nothing wrong?

the last great President. FUCK Hillary

/thread

>had federal troops shoot anti war protestors then called the protestors "pigs"
>escalated the Vietnam War
>sponsored mass killings across the world
>supported terrorist governments
>political misuse of psychiatry
>had hired goons break into offices in the dead of night to spy on political rivals
Oh yeah totally nothing wrong...

Like our loved TRUMP, he was betrayed by the (((Republican))) stablishment

Undercurrents of fighting the World Order most of his administration. Not much of it in public media. Some about SE Asia.

I do keep getting mad Nixon vibes off of Hillary tbf

obviously meant to reply to but you already knew that, didn't you?

>tfw opened economic relationships with china and handled foreign policy relatively well
>domestic situation wasn't a nightmare

Honestly did literally nothing wrong

The media hated him and crucified him. Plain and simple.

JFK stole 1960 from Nixon the GOAT.
Other than the spying he was the absolute most based potus of the 20th century.

>Hates commies
>Broke off relations with Taiwan in order to form relations with China
Something doesn't seem right here

>spying on democrats because they are corrupt
>bad
seriously look at the democratic party and tell me Nixon wasn't 100% right about everything.

That party is 100% corrupt and scheming against the best interests of the country for personal gain.

hell, it didn't even have to do with him, his fuckin staff went rogue and he took the buck.

>China
>commie
yeah, with their capitalist economy and rapidly growing Christian demographics. Definitely true commies!

>China in the 70's, under Mao
>Not commie
what are you smoking senpai

Sounds based tbqh

> Affirmative action
One of his...

Yes this is confirmed. But LBJ is a traitor for the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag

He was a mild version of what Hillary is gonna be. Prepare for the worst, folks.

He was more liberal than most democrats in his policies and decision making.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

He self-destructed.

Nixon saw the writing on the wall. He knew that to kill the Commie scum, you needed to sow discontent amongst their Commie block, and tear them apart from the teat of Mother Russia. Without the Kremlin giving orders and supplies to China, Nixon knew that American propoganda and CIA action would win the day.

Let's agree that Bush turned a stable shithole, into an unstable shithole, and Obama intensified the instability and shittiness of unstable shithole.