WOW

WOW really makes u think

So when will niggers stop using the Internet?

>If you don't understand being white, imagine everyone else copying your shit, and you don't even give a fuck.

The hair bit is probably the worst example blacks can use given most black women spend an awful lot of time and effort straightening their hair to make it less 'black'.

Black people should stop wearing suits. It appropriates white culture.

To be fair I think that dreads look far worse on non-blacks. Only they can pull it off smoothly.

And voting. And going to school. And speaking English. And driving. And using electricity.

Okay Blacks can't use anything not out of the stone age

Infact all their modern inventions they can't use since White people educated them for them to be able to invent them. Their stuck with spears and Abo """inventions"""

so black people are admitting their work is subpar now?

I don't get it

Really makes you think

So are black people admitting they failed?

Dreads look terrible on anyone. They're only acceptable on blacks because their natural afros look even worse than dreads.

Funny cause it was always the nig nogs that wanted to get MY answers on the math test!

>Sweden

The nigger doesn't have cornrows, is she not proud of her heritage or something?

America really needs to exterminate their uppity niggers.

Is this even possible? I thought they all wore wigs

>Finland

white people with dreadlocks/corn rows look like human scum

>imagine working

I don't have to imagine, you lazy fucking nigger

is she talking about how the indians got BTFO and then the west was made the best?

nice flag

Top jej
Yes, they do all kinds of shit to get their hair as "white" as possible.

Why would the person copying your work get a better grade than you? Also, no one is saying white invented cornrows(?)

Dreads have been found in many cultures. Not only African. There's no such thing as one culture inventing something. We all borrow, cheat, and steal other ideas to come up with a new part of life. The thing with ideas is you can't lose them. You can only gain an idea. Cultural appropriation is a lie.

She is proud of her heritage.

>If you don't understand being white imagine dragging other cultures kicking and screaming into better ways of life and then they tell you you're the cause of all their problems but still enjoy and make use of all your progress

Because they acknowledge that whites do their own culture better than they do.

Yeah, that's called affirmative action and blacks are the ones getting them despite being stupid as bricks

adam, howd you get a sweden flag?

Huh?

I think this appropriation shit is reverse psychology psyop by kikes to make whites want to be wiggers. Like I want to braid my hair like a nigger?
>Kek.

Living in a modern civilization is appropriating white culture.