Why do trending actors make such awful movies?

Why do trending actors make such awful movies?

It really wasn't that bad, just generic.

Nice meme it's honestly garbage
Jlaw and Pratt aren't actors

because good roles are only offered to experienced actors. how fucking american are you, OP?

Bad or good can be enjoyable in different ways; boring is always boring.

For space movies recently, I thought Life was much worse.

They are both terrible junk lad.

Cause they are actually awful actors.

contrarian Sup Forums loves this movie

Dunno about you, but JLaw was fine as hell in this shit.

>trending actors
Is this a thing now?

No she wasn't go back to you know where. She has a busted moley face and sounds like a man.

gay niggas on Sup Forums

>go back to you know where
Where is that?

>gay because you don't like Jennifer Lawrence like a good goy
Absolutely hilarious famalam

Fuck you. Passengers was good.

this script was known as one of the best unproduced scripts in hollywood. i think it was on the black list one year but i could be wrong. i think in the hands of a more competent or visionary director it could have been a better movie. most of the flak it got was because of the SJW's calling him a rapist for waking her up against her will even though they most likely would have done the same thing if they were in his position.

the movie wasn't terrible either just dull and cliched. i think the premise was decent they just f'ed up with some of the choices. i know in the original script there was some crisis with the hibernation chambers and i think everybody died. i guess they thought that was too dark for hollywood standards so they changed it. i mean it wasn't an unhappy ending in the original script either, but not quite as happy. i know they did something with dna samples to repopulate the colony planet or something.

>contrarian Sup Forums loves this movie

Nah it was shit, mostly thanks to JLaw.

The premise is intriguing and they could have done so much more with it.

Kys

I enjoyed it.

>mostly thanks to JLaw
*tips fedora*

A lot of old guard in Hollywood is still firmly attached to the old Star System of the silver screen era. The idea that if you can just get the most popular actor and actress on screen together it'll make a bunch of money no matter how bad everything else is.

It was a actually decent, with a fairly consistent and good score. Decent, but not Kino; it was Dino (Dee-no)

>moley face

If you dont have at LEAST 100 moles on your body, you are of the lesser, non-advanced race. Sorry

the first half was bad, the second half was so bad it became comical at points

It would be okay if we didn't know the twist until the robot bartender revealed it. Then Chris Pratt would turn out to be a psycho and the last third of the movie would basically be a slasher. Then she kills him and after a year wakes up a random guy herself. Instant kino.

Now this would have been Kino.

>have shitty movie script
>pay trendy actors a shitload to make people watch movie with shitty script
>movie does bad anyway
>lose money

they never learn

You watch that video, too?

Because good actors dont make movies with people Like Batista.

I liked it

The first part with Chris all alone was cool
Then JLaw happened

>implying Paul Blart was bad
Anyone else actually enjoy it as well?

Everything after Jennifer Lawrence showed up was unbearable. Now don't get me wrong Chris Pratt on his own sucked ass too but there was zero chemistry between their characters.

I agree. It's not good enough to watch a second time or anything but I enjoyed it.

>woman gives terrible performance
>point out this fact
>le fedora meme
Fuck off and kys yourself