Is the Friday the 13th series good?

Is the Friday the 13th series good?

It's enjoyable if you have somebody to watch it with. Lot of laughing involved because of the ridiculousness

Series no, 1st one yes.

ya funny you ask i just bought Friday The 13th The Ultimate Collection 8 movies yesterday

Tales from the dark side was better. Scariest intro music along unsolved mysteries ever

The 4th and 6th are really the only ones I recommend to people but they can be fun if you enjoy them for being campy/dumb shit like said

Fun if you watch it as intended. It has its highs Part 6, and its lows part 4 but as a whole. Fun series.

>8 movies
>like 12 movies in the franchise

No. It's predictable slasher shit. Innocent people fuck and hot girls fuck. Suddenly this asshole shows up. The get killed.

Nothing scary happens. You're basically watching "Inventive ways to kill people for no reason"

I get more kicks watching creepy pastas and dogman stories from youtube.

6>5>4>3>8>>jason X>2>1>remake>7

I bet this faggot like pinhead

No, it's not, but it is very enjoyable.

>2 turds cranked out by new lines after they bought the series
>le epic fight movie still owned by new lines
>a fucking remake
there's only 8 movies in the real series

1>6>2=4=5>3>Remake>9>Jason X>8

I hated 8 desu. That shit was horrible, and if you have to watch 3 in 3D to enjoy it fully.

No, I like your mom and her rimjobs.

>edgy teenager reply
Pinhead fan detected

>tfw sexual experimentation with your mom inspired by opening the box of the xenobites.

Guess what my pleasure is sir.

I fucking love the Friday series.

Theres literally one for someone. They're all a bit different while having the same structure, with a killer killing...

1- a whodunit
2- novice Jason, uses traps, runs, still learning his trade
3- cheesey 3d, drug use ramped up, hocky mask introduced
4- best in the series, nearly perfect. Best human characters
5- Jason imposter. Incredibly sleazy with sex and drugs dialed up to 11. MPAA starts to get its hands on the franchise
6- very self aware, very meta. Humorous and funny without mocking Jason. Jason is now a full fledged zombie
7- Jason fights a girl with telekinesis. Best make up effects, Kane Hodder takes on the role
8- finally leaves the campgrounds. Lots of boat kills. The New York stuff is terrific.
9- absolutely batshit. Jason body hops, has a demon worm living inside of him. Insane gore effects
10- Jason in space. Looks like a made for tv movie. Uber Jason is pretty cool though
11- fights Freddy in a comic book like movie. Finale is blood soaked. Stinks of early 2000's
12- a serviceable remake with a few memorable kills. Jason is back to being a hunter and setting traps.

That reminds me, Hellraiser was supposed to make an appearance in the end of Freddy vs Jason, but one was owed by Dimension films.

Mostly. 5 is garbage and 7 and 9 are questionable.