You see Ray, Caspere wanted to have his own cake and eat it. Too bad nobody warned him you can choke to death on cake

You see Ray, Caspere wanted to have his own cake and eat it. Too bad nobody warned him you can choke to death on cake.

i miss vinceposting

study vinceposting a little more and try again later, this is pretty poor

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Well guess what? I haven't seen a tree in years, Ray.

It should read more like this.

You see Ray, Caspere wanted to have his own cake and eat it too. The thing is, i already ate it, and it wasn't cake, it was cannoli.

>Are you done, Ray?
>No... I'm done, Kirk
Holy shit. Bravo, Nolan!

Jesus fucking Christ, this meme stopped being funny after a few days back in 2015. Let it stay dead along with TD season 2.

Caspere knew this

Miss it but also excited for whatever *posting season 3 brings
God bless you pizza you hack piece of shit

Nobody fucks with me, Ray. Only my wife fucks with me and she doesn't even fuck me. I fuck her in the ass. You know why, Ray? Because I'm an asshole. Assholes fucking assholes. Are you an asshole? I'll fuck you too.

Everybody wants to have their cake and eat it too. Well guess what? Sometimes the only way to do that is to be your own baker, and I'm about to start firing up the ovens and sifting some flour. Because the sweetest dish you can cook up is a little bit of payback. Caspere knew this.

Why were True Detective threads so comfy?

At the end of the day, there are always more mice than there are cats. Caspere knew this.

They say home is where the heart is. Well guess what Ray? My home is a heart-shaped box and it's got Kurt Cobain with his fucking toe on the trigger inside. Caspere knew this.

Pizza with his meme dialogue
Vince with his meme delivery
Sup Forums with its meme vinceposting

they were golden days my fellow anons
golden days

way to do it wrong too, you idiot

They say the grass is always greener. Well my father worked his whole life and only had 2 tons of indistinguishable gravel in his yard to show for it. Me, you could say I want all the green, but I was born ready to rock.

Caspere knew this

almost had something there 5/10 good form

Yeah it felt rushed. I'll work on it

Bravo Vince, you almost did it.

Oh, you like to pop pills? Well I'm Mary fucking Poppins and you're going to need a spoonful of sugar to make this medicine go down

2/10 failed to grasp concept

They say vinceposting separates the men from the boys.

Well, boy oh boy...it's hard...to do...it, man.

I'm so fucking stupid

>Caspere knew this.
How to ruin a vincepost

You'll figure it out one day dumb frogposter