White Mexican

I'm Mexican but my ancestors came from Spain and Portugal

I'm a criollo and considered master race in Mexico, my ancestors conquered this wasteland

Am I white enough to mix with the Nords?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama is whiter than you

>considered master race in Mexico

LOL you must live in Oaxaca or any other shittier southern state... you look like a fucking Pueltolican... which measn you look like a dirty indian faggot.

You are a nigger, don't get it twisted, your ancestors came from North Africa

ur retarded, my family is from mexico and we look like white saints compared to you. your forehead tilts back, upper lip bone is small and not flat like an ape, and u cut ur eyebrows like a girl and u gloss ur lips too faggot

nigger

>Am I white enough to mix with the Nords?
Maybe Sweden will have you but desu lad you're the definition of a spic

nice waxed eybrows faggot

aaaahh your whiteness is blinding me

>my ancestors came from Spain and Portugal

From fucking Ceuta and Angola I bet, you mongrel shitskin.

You look like a fucking nigger dude.

You could pass as African American you fucking nigger. Don't let those dreams of being white come to the surface.

I'm half Mex but you can pass of as a Blackie.

hahahaha. I've met actual Mexican Spaniards and you my dark skinned friend, are a mestizo.

Carlos you're not white.

Nah bro it's the Mexicans that are taking jobs and the niggers who are too lazy to work.

Basically this

>there is only 1 immigrant
western civilization btfo

Fuck off back home.

Dude looks like one of the faggots in the Orlando shooting.

Why don't you stop lying beaner?

>Fuck off darkie
Am I white?

There are white hispanics, but most of them aren't in mexico and you are not a white hispanic.
>Implying most of the crimes and welfare use by hispanics isn't just indians with sombreros

>mexican
>white
pick one that inst white, just because your color blind dosent mean you can say your something your not

how many are there of you in mexico?

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You cant get men pregnant.

Am I not white?Like one in 200,000

Probably none, there are white hispanics, but they mostly live in places like Spain or Argentina

Not really fair to think a country ran by mixed race indians as the main "hispanic" country

What a stupid post Pedro.

there are a decent ammount of them in the big cities

>white mexican
next try.

You're one ugly motherfucker lmao

Fuck no shitskin. Get beind the rest of is brownies. You either kiss white ass and ask for acceptance or move on with your life.

We're both mix bloods

Nobody cares op. Yes you could easily mix with a saami or bavarian. kek

you are white in indian country of Mexico though.

We might have a job for you on the wall, Miguel Hernandez

People like you are what's wrong with modern day America.

Good enough, but lose your burrito-sounding name.

explain why brit

Be sure to use logic and reason and not memes plz

I mean realistically, most hispanic crime is done by brown mestizos who are more indian than actual spanish but they cry about how they're part spanish so we've been calling them "hispanic" for the last 20 years for some dumb reason

He's a nigger thinking he has anything in common with "mixed" ignore the nigger.

OP is a proud bearer of white blood in a continent of indian savages.

Güero de mierda

Most Hispanics are brown mestizos.

puras mamadas...nomas aprenden lo malo

My left nut is more white than you jesus

damn bendejo your own countries blowin you out ese also no you are not at all white

the whiteness, it's blinding.

>Am I white enough to mix with the Nords?
HA HAA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

t. Alberto Barbosa

You look like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Most people we label hispanic are brown mestizos like the faggot in op's pic

Doesn't mean the main hispanics aren't white

It's like giving the niggers the label "Anglo" then going "FUCKING ANGLOS"

>my ancestors came from Spain and Portugal
HAHAHAHA fucking indio thinking hes white.
Maybe your great grandmother was raped by a spainiard but you're as white as a brazilian slum.
Unless you can trace your blood back to spain (and only certain regions) youre mestizo

>criollo and considered master

Stupid nigger

if OP went to Peru he would be worshipped as a God.

It's a joke, el peruANO

"""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""
Let me guess, you're from a southern state.
:v)

You look white at this angle. Do you have the ugly Mexican nose bump? Every white Mexican looks white until you see the spic nose.

>Most people we label hispanic are brown mestizos like the faggot in op's pic
Yes because the majority of people that come from Spanish speaking countries (excluding Argentina and Uruguay) are brown.

mestizo and gay

Sorry your ancestors landed you in that shithole.

Also
>black eyes
>white

pick one fgt

>It's a Mexican pretend that there's any state in Mexico that's white episode
ugh why do you do this?

You criollo are not, what part of white dont you get ?

I am pale as a ghost and I still have trouble saying I am white , unless my mulattorricans try to put me down because of it. Shit dude you're as brown as the poop I am making right now

>wanting to be white
>wanting to be a filthy yankee
Español my friend.

You're literally the standard for beaner.

Ethnic differences exist between Mexican states you idiot, just as ethnic differences exist between UK and Russia.

If you were in Greece you would pass as a standard Paki.

You're not even white enough to pick my lettuce.

Felipe... You have negroidesque features all over you. There are black slaves in your genes. Maybe Congolese...

Fuck off and die mestizo scum

if you contribute to society the answer is yes

>Implying that's what I said
Holy crap you beaners sure are dumb

I said that there's no state in Mexico where the majority of the people are white

comprendo?

Yes but they are Mestizos not pure hispanics in any way shape or form

Hispanic is a very broad term

They have a morbid about of indian blood. If you think they are brown because of their very very very small hispania blood then you are idiotic.

Also most brown countries are Latino and latino does kind of mean brown since it means latin american descent.

Hispanic means descent from Europe

I'm not defending Mexicans
I'm not defending brown fags like op

Just defending terms brit

>Tercios literally went to war everywhere in Europe
If Iberian's aren't European than no western European is European, there could exist non Iberian dna is Iberian's that doesn't mean Iberian DNA is non European.

>Hispanic means descent from Europe
Jesus christ youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc

then*

Never. If you had a vat filled with the finest wine and a single drop of diarrhea in it would you drink some? If you had a vat that was 60% fine wine and 40% diarrhea would you drink some?

if pic related isn't Iberian and part of European races then well fuck where do we come from because no where in Africa do Iberian's exist.

>he thinks he's white

No

If you have an accent and a nice car you can easily get a white girl in america op. They like that stuff.

I think that he would pass as a Greek in Pakistan.

In terms of culture, no

In terms of ancestry, yes.

You think we'd be calling the mexican beaners "Hispanic" if it weren't for the one drop rule with their 2 drops of spanish blood and the fact Spain basically conquered 1/4th of the world?

You're the reason why we need the spanish caste system back

Wipe off your mom's makeup and grow some eyebrows you tortilla Flippin tamale vendor.

>Just defending terms brit
>Hispanic means descent from Europe
>The term Hispanic (Spanish: hispano or hispánico, Galician: hispánico, Asturian: hispanu, Basque: hispaniar, Catalan: hispà,[1][2] hispàno[3]) broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain. It commonly applies to countries once colonized by Spain in the Americas, particularly the countries of Latin America. It could be argued that the term should apply to all Spanish-speaking cultures or countries, as the historical roots of the word specifically pertain to the Iberian region. It is difficult to label a nation or culture with one term, such as Hispanic, as the ethnicities, customs, traditions, and art forms (music, literature, dress, architecture, cuisine, and others) vary greatly by country and region. The Spanish language and Spanish culture are the main traditions.[4][5]

Please respond

Keyword is commonly because yes, there are more brown shitty """"Hispanic"""" countries than Spain so yes there are more ""Hispanic"" retards there.

But Spain, at the end of the day, is the main hispanic country

Regardless of what hispanic means now, it's now a meaningless term in some degree if a bunch of different races are going to be lumped under it

Dude what are you talking about, are you one of the morenazis...?

You look like an actual homosexual. Stop fucking with your eyebrows you faggot. Your lips are gay too.

Yes you are obviously European.

Don't believe the hype about hispanic shit op. Tons of hispanics are brown. They also have arab and moor blood. They just haven't done the research. lol These pure spaniards would pass as rats in any civilized part of the western world.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

I remember when hispanic was used for people directly related to Spain
Then now indios claiming it "we wuz spainards"

pinche oaxaco.

I'm Mexican too . Michoacan . Do I have African features ?

holy fugg

Any hispanic who's browner than an Italian is an Indian like op

End of story

no, Africans are apes, the less apelike the less African.

Giving Mestizos "Hispanic" was the dumbest move ever.

Imagine if it was the nordics who raped and killed the injuns. Would we call their rape babies the main "Nordics"

i da nigga on dem rite
i smeart some white bird shit on my hed
ware da wite wimmin at?