/brit/

NORTHERN POWERHOUSE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us-__MukH9I
youtube.com/watch?v=LePkrr4FeUE
youtube.com/watch?v=L94QXVesxpg
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/18/china-great-leap-forward-science-research-innovation-investment-5g-genetics-quantum-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clean your room.

Is Norn considered Northern?

need a grimes gf

gf
youtube.com/watch?v=Us-__MukH9I

speaking of grimes what ever happened to the cute ears cute laugh gf bloke

GOOD EVENING, TRAVELLER!
Have you ever heard the story of the ess jay dubbleyews?

Her name is Claire

got summat here for you x

Nothing wrong with genocide and colonialism.

It's barely considered British.

math yank wherefore are you spending so much time on vectors and scalars.

if the athletic prowess couple (who are white) have a mulatto kid I'll post the pics here, I reckon she's four months along? heard this all from an older neighborhood who occasionally drinks with the husband and I awkwardly had to explain to him what cuckolding was

*has a look*

youtube.com/watch?v=LePkrr4FeUE

LOVE dominos

what's your profession mathscanuck
engineering?

high iq memes inbound, shield your eyes, brainlets

kino flick

youtube.com/watch?v=L94QXVesxpg

bloody hell how did warner bros get away with this scene?

No u

Are you a homo?*
(Homo is the diminutive of homosexual)

pure, a.k.a 300k/yr. maths.

any weed man in
how long is a gram supposed to last

you could've asked that before the edit to be honest

any lads wanna play some fortnite

>United Artists organised a screening of [Kes] for some American executives and they said that they could understand Hungarian better than the dialect in the film

Why doesnt the queen give it back to South Ireland?

it's a grim state of affairs

MODS

i.e research? in which uni

>"Your paper? Mindless drivel. I'd expect more from a first year undergrad than anything your poor brain can produce."

It's not her decision. The government won't do it because it'd be like admitting defeat.

>just wasted 54 seconds of my life watching a cat get brushed

Would dominate you mentally, physically and spiritually

i'm still undergrad la'. 'Pure' isn't strictly research (however it is fruitful), it's just a distinction between 'applied' courses.

mum and dad want to move out of my childhood home

>mum found the cum mobile

Maths is for literal brainless
Wow you can remember methods that other people invented to solve things??
Amazing...

me on the left

yes pls

Brexit means brexit.

Time for drugs
Despite using min&fin my hand is covered with hair each time I wash

depends
some people roll two 0.5g spliffs with it and get absolutely monged, but i prefer to smoke small 0.1g spliffs in small skins. gets me nice and buzzed, but not absolutely smashed.
as for how long it lasts, well that depends on you personally and how strong the weed is.
i've been smoking it literallly every day for 4 years. a gram will last me a day maybe two when i smoke small spliffs, but my weed is high quality and i get good bags.

YOUR MOM

Point on the doll where maths touched you lad. It's okay, it's just between you and me.

:3

You look cute
Post willy

Words are for literal brainless
Wow you can remember terms that other people invented to describe things??
Amazing...

Is minoxidil annoying to apply twice a day? Does it dry quickly?

weed twat loves his fucking weed

I can see the gruen is brainwashing you lot real well. Give in to the Chink dominance
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/18/china-great-leap-forward-science-research-innovation-investment-5g-genetics-quantum-internet

Spunked in my sheets 5 times today and been laying in the mess all day, just rolling around in crusty filth at this point

After the job centre I'm going to get some cinnamon swirls, £3 meal deal and some other goodies from Tescos. Gonna be banging.

no m8

me at the bottom

alri and how do you know the weights and stuff? do you just take your gram and take a tenth and say its 0.1?

would literally chain all your fucking female relatives to the third generation both ways in my basement, bludgeon all the blokes, and breed them over and over again, breed the daughters, breed the granddaughters until I made your whole fucking line *me* again. got it?

hate how powerful the chinese are getting
why couldn't the japanese have beat them ffs

Hi I'm looking for a nice British girlfriend
Preferably white and not from London

mate you've not even finished your degree lmao

got a mental evaluation coming up, how do I convince them I'm not suicidal

the working classes scare me

yeah? mine doesn't fall out that I've noticed, it's more that my hairline seems to be slowly creeping further up. my crown also feels a bit thin

by saying you're not suicidal

sorry not a bender sweetie x

alri steve

Depends on the paper you're using, White Zigzags can get me a good buzz-fucked up depending on the bud

i don't know
i just break a bit off the nugget, grind it up and if it covers all the tobacco when i tip it into the skin then it's a good size.
i said 0.1g as an estimate because i get about 10 spliffs out of a 10 bag

Toil on the morrow, should have been asleep half an hour ago.

>my crown also feels a bit thin
cuz you ain't a kang whiteboi
*dabs on you in swahili*

Chortled

that's not balding you sniveling worm and even if it is its extremely non aggressive
id post my hair to show you what actual mpb looks like in a young age but you can just look at the archive and check for the what they ethiopian posted since his is aggressive as well

Remember when saffer lad used to post jokes instead of crying about his hair

runt

how's your day been then, lads

I use 1ml at the front and .5ml on the crown.
It is annoying to apply twice daily just like brushing teeth. So you get over it. It dries pretty quickly. I can be used to style hair instead of wax etc

>UGHHH IM BALDING BETTER CRY ABOUT IT A LA WOE IS ME AND TAKE LOADS OF DRUGS THAT BREAK MY DICK

retard
just roll with it and accept your fate once it's bad enough

kill me

Why are they called "working" "class" when they never work and are generally uneducated, eh?

only time I’ve emerged from my bed due to a gargantuan hangover was to eat a banging roast dinner so not too bad

>Why are they called "working" "class" when they never work and are generally uneducated, eh?
the people you're referring to aren't working class

Glad the Saffer is going bald
That's what he deserves for shilling for kikes

Where do we go from here lads?

why's that

anxious as fuck lads
got toil in the morning
need to sort out my student finance
need to sort out my living arrangements for uni
it doesn't seem like much, but it overwhelms autists like me
already told my mates i'm not doing anything until i get everything sorted it. nothing but 100% focus from now on.

how do i beg for forgiveness from my attractive line manager who i spent the whole of last week mocking and laughing at because she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer? seeing her pretty face upset has been the only thing on my mind since friday and i can't stand it i don't care if i'm right or wrong her smiling face is more important

North Korea vs USA war when

Ashlea i wanna pee on ya

You show us the second to last pic

sounds fantastic la

I'm 21 though lad
different saffer ye shits

apologize and get her a present she'll actually like

was supposed to use the past few days to really catch up with all my coursework
did absolute fuck all

those commie gooks wouldn't last a month