Patriotism is for cucks

It's ironic that we're called 'fucking leafs' because Canadians are pretty damned unpatriotic. Especially regarding the cult-like worship of symbols and performing of rituals that other countries {gazes southwards} seem to enjoy.

Growing up in Canada, we would half-assedly say the anthem during a monthly school assembly. That's about it.

I raised my kids in the USA (because dat sweet economy) and the one thing that really took me by surprise is that they said the Pledge of Allegiance in school every single day. My kids barely knew how to read, but could already blurt out this gibberish about being loyal to a flying rag with stars and bars on it.

I thought that brainwashing only happened in Russia, but I guess we call it 'propaganda' when they do it and 'patriotism' when we do it.

Are other countries like this too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if your country wasn't so shitty, you could have patriotism too

>Nationalism is a bad thing
A fucking Leaf.

like a FUCKING LEAF could be expected to understand the warm glow of patriotism and national pride

Patriotism is for the type of faggots who use 'we' when talking about professional sports teams.

Prove me wrong.

Of course you don't understand national pride, Canadians have nothing to be proud of

>Leaf
>Shitposting
>everytime

>Especially regarding the cult-like worship of symbols and performing of rituals that other countries {gazes southwards} seem to enjoy.
>{gazes southwards}

Holy shit go back to fucking tumblr

As a maple nigger I must say that I love the Republic and wish Canada actually had balls like the states.

*sips tea*

Get the fuck off this american board you god damned leaf.

We didn't say the pledge here

It depends on where you live, man

It's funny, I was resentful to patriotism growing up, but now I'm patriotic as fuck

butthurt leaf pining for relevance

is this the type of doubletalk what jews spew when they try to jew you out of your own country?

>A

OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE A LEAF

When your nation is as cucked as Americas hat is of course your not going to understand patriotism

I wouldnt be nationalistic if I was a leaf, either. You have nothing to be proud of.

>{gazes southward}
What are you looking at, fucking leaf?
Sorry your shit country isn't worth having pride in.

I want to point out that the most unpatriotic fucks in Canada are ALWAYS from the west or from Toronto.
Fucking anglo.
I'm sure they are the same making threads about cucks, loving bbc etc.
GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY FUCKING ANGLOS REEEEEEEEEEEE

A leaf gets a single thing right - I didn't think it was possible.

There's nothing wrong with being interested in sports. It's a decent bread and circus. Politics is actually important though. Organizing along nationalist principles is a great way to force the government to listen to you. God knows there are no nationalists in the government anymore, just a lot of globalist pigs like OP. Here's your (you) btw.

I want McDonald's now

To further explains why the anglo-canadians are a bunch of unpatriotic cucks it's because they never had to fight for the right to exist, never had to fight to defend their culture, never had to fight to defend a teritory.
Meanwhile the original Canadians (aka actual Quebecois) had to fight against all the fucking willpower of the british crown just to keep our culture and exists.

STOP STEALING OUR NAMES FUCKINGS ANGLOS
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>My kids barely knew how to read, but could already blurt out this gibberish about being loyal to a flying rag with stars and bars on it.

I believe saying the pledge starts in kindergarten. If your kids "barely knew how to read" at that point you were a terrible parent. But you are Canadian, so I can't say I'm shocked.

When it's something this shitty, it has to be a leaf.

Nationalism in the United States makes sense. Only country with our level of freedom. That alone is enough to create an American identity. Other countries have innate cultures to them, so of course they'll have a stronger sense of nationalism. All us New World countries have a lot less, and how could we be expected to, having only sprouted up 300 or years ago

Again, a freedom so luminous that we've been propelled to the peak of geopolitical importance, and it's served as an adequate substitute for 1000s of years of culture we're lacking

Those fucks are the worst.

>We won the superbowl!!!
>You didnt the players did
>My tax dollars help built the stadium
>Really so how much are they paying you for contributing to the team
>REEEEEEE

Every time.

No it doesn't. The only one who has my allegiance is God. There's no room for nationalism.
Also
>identity
I'm identical to myself. Neither you nor anyone else has a single thing to do with my identity.

>It's ironic that we're called 'fucking leafs' because Canadians are pretty damned unpatriotic
Torontoman detected
It's like you've never been East or West of Ontario

>Canadians are pretty damned unpatriotic

OP confirmed for pleb who can't afford Tragically Hip tickets

Anglos are unpatriotic cucks.
They are the same making cuck/bbc threads.

Oh the rest of you would revoke my citizenship if you know how much I hate the Hip. Thank goodness they caught aids or scurvy or whatever and are retiring.

Patriotism is absolutely for cucks. "Yes, Jamal, you can borrow my wife, you really take care of me!"

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc