/brit/

hat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

download.cnet.com/Free-Alarm-Clock/3000-2350_4-75328290.html
youtu.be/J0RKpmjjpLQ?t=213
youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to call out all dave posts. His posts are confrontational, often calls you retarded or mentally ill. Very contrarian.

David is a poster identified in December. He's anonymous but everyone knows who he is, because of his distinctive posting style. He posts very long winded, argumentative responses, combined with colourful ways of calling you dumb, like "trogolodyte" and "spastic", he continues long paragraph responses thread after thread. We've come to know him as dave. love are dave tho, wouldnt be the same without him

Dave has argued about the following
1. Cars should be banned because everyone uses trains now
2. Teachers have every right to breakdown mentally in front of students
3. Mac is "better" than Windows
4. Tame Impala is a Beatles rip off
5. There's nothing wrong with asking the waiter to bag your food to take home
6. Beleives the NHS is being "cut" despite constantly being proven wrong
7. Thinks secondary legislation with no report stage or vote on EU directives is "democratic"
8. Thinks tariffs are a bad thing
9. doesn't know what a registry on a computer is
10. Thinks £20k a year is "minimum wage"

Arguing with him is fascinating. Ask if the US or UK is better ? Get a rousing speech about being molded by British streets ? Mention the 90s? Rant about future of Europe!

holiday in russia y/n?

reckon i'd make a psychologist famous if they got a hold of me to study. too bad i only leave the house to attend toilbergs lectures and nothing else

computers don't generate random numbers. they can take pictures of real world things and use them as a seed to create random numbers, though

built bonds for 3 years in highschool and all it took was 1 year to break them. now i've got NO ONE.

Which part?

dude in the light gray hoodie genuinely looks eerily similar to me

siberia

YOUR MOM

I asked you a question

part of being an adult (male) is growing past those phases of depression sure it sucks and wont end (until you die) but each time you get stronger and more able to survive which is the whole point

haha calm down dave just because you got BTFO last thread

can't do anything right. can't study right, can't make friends right, can't even waste time right. it's all not right, so therefore I verbally abuse myself on /brit/ in the late hours of the night as introspective punishment. ah yes, just me and me here tonight

saint petersburg

soiboy

That's always been the nicest place in Russia, they say.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

OH NO
MAN
IS DOWN

Just got called dave for the first time Wehay lads

DAAAAAVIEEEEE
DAVIE CROCKETT

glad that robot runt got #btfo humans rule

i thought this was just dorks at an internet cafe but hey its mootie

My phone is broken, so I have no way of ensuring I wake up in time for toil.

what will they remember you for? nothing, that's right flat nothing. a spec on the windshield of history, promptly wiped off by the wipers. rotted into dirt, gone into oblivion. "who?", is all they'll say. a vague reference in some online forum is all that's left of you, all your life summed to is this.

download.cnet.com/Free-Alarm-Clock/3000-2350_4-75328290.html

good luck

cold, so cold. where'd the heat go?

Fuck off, bog-trotter. No one who matters wants you here.

who turned off the heat? was it me?

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I could sing it for you.

eat shit

heat wont turn back on, someone didn't pay the bills in time. deary me, might catch a cold at this rate.

eat potato

>starting a new thread at 278

Don't mind if I do.

Never go clean shaven lads, it’s taken me three weeks to regrow it back to a point where I don’t look like a child

eat anything

But computers cannot generate a true random number

These threads are so fast nobody would even notice that I’m g*y

boy would i like to do her
i'd like to jump her bones
hoping she gives me a hand-job
buffy's pregnant
plan a future
we'll fit the class
let's contemplate, who's got the nicest ass
spread her mind games
with fervent words
we are all the same
just flies on turds

everyone just pretends to care. reality is i could disappear tomorrow and no one would bat an eye

I'll drink from your skull

I'll bat your eye

Just learnt I have Uni off next week haha
It's nice but I didn't know and could have adjusted my Sunday with this knowledge earlier

have never felt the warm embrace that is love. i'll die before I do

>(y
>not found

Indians ought to be genocided.

Kermit was a pretty cool guy too. After his father left the Presidency in 1908, the two of them embarked on a trip to the so-called River of Doubt, an uncharted branch of the Amazon still occupied by indigenous.

The scope of the exploration expanded beyond their original plans. After two deaths (one guy got murdered by Indians who were stalking them, another was left behind in the woods for stealing), and loss of food and supplies, the expiditon turned into one of survival. Theodore himself caught severe malaria and asked to be left behind to die in the Amazon, but Kermit wouldn't let him. In fact, Kermit sacrificed his own morphine to give his father extra doeses. Kermit killed himself decades later though

Roosevelt wrote about it in his book, "Through the Brazilian Wilderness"

Last paragraph of the book when their journey ends:
>"Home was calling strongly to the three men from the north—Rocky Dell Farm to Cherrie, Sagamore Hill to me; and to Kermit the call was stronger still. After nightfall we could now see the Big Dipper well above the horizon—upside down, with the two pointers pointing to a north star below the world’s rim. In our home country spring had now come. Each man to his home, and to his true love! Each was longing for the homely things that were so dear to him, for the home people who were dearer still, and for the lover who was dearest of all!"

Mentally ill canadian having a fucking breakdown, get it together you shit house

LOOK AWAY
DONT LOOK AWAY
THIS TEXT ISNT HERE
TURN AROUND
DO IT
DO IT
THEY HATE YOU
THEYRE LAUGHING AT YOU

i'm aware of my delusion and he is of me. he's my only friend, since he really understands me.

lads
LADS
a GUY is here!!!!

THEYRE LAUGHING AT YOU
SHOW THEM
DO IT
YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM
THEYRE LAUGHING
DO IT

You're willy is rubbish

you're disgusting x
>you're

ALL THESE THREADS ARE YOURS EXCEPT /ausnz/. ATTEMPT NO POSTING THERE.

i'm supposed to be the ill one here Nigel, stop embarrassing yourself with abhorrent posts

need a Roosevelt gf

>ur

you're is correct

live in harmony with myself and nothing else. i know what i think before i even think it - a plague and a curse. there's no new corners, such I've built the road.

fucking hell dave

god saved me before, can he again? i don't know about it this time. it's different.

how much of this information is essential. why should i read it? what will i gain?

She's the Kermit whom Kermit Roosevelt is named after. The name was virtually non-existent outside of the Isle of Mann, excepting a the Manx-American family to which she belonged. Theodore really liked the name. The fucking Muppet ruined it though

Why are you still awake, /brit/?

you are willy is rubbish?

toil in 30

have to sleep but it's too noisy

was eating a quorn cottage pie

It's 830 pm

eating swiss cheese lads

mental health week is a giant fucking gimmick. virtue signaling twats. they'll regret it some day

just woke up 10pm, made a pot of coffee..reading and posting fun facts in /brit/

>mfw

physical pain dampens mental pain

I'll fuck off forever. Please, if you have any humanity left, leave me and my family alone.

None of its essential, but I guess its fun knowing a former President nearly died because he wanted to look at birds in the Amazon

Imagine storming the beaches of Normandy with this playing...

youtu.be/J0RKpmjjpLQ?t=213

dire

>autismoyank is here

>mental health week
One of many "literally who" events that no one even knows about until it's over
Like "black Canadian" history month

think that's enough. think i can sleep now. hope nobody sees this in the morning. good night

:(

DO NOT go to sleep
I still need to be entertained

one more post for good measure

only realised how much i love catherine after we fell out and not having her hug and smile at me and be lovely all the time drove me to the point of insanity

>kermit
why did he commit suicide?

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78

>tfw was born in 1998 instead of 1898
>tfw will never fight courageously for the glorious German Reich only to be devastated by its defeat
>will never be a young man during Hitlers rise to power

kermit? like the frog?

Richard Rowland Kirkland was a Confederate soldier during the American Civil War, noted for his bravery.

On December 13, 1862, Kirkland's unit had formed at the stone wall at the base of "Marye's Heights" near Fredericksburg, Virginia. He and his unit inflicted heavy casualties on the Union attackers. Over 8,000 Union soldiers had been shot in front of the stone wall at Marye's Heights. Many of those remaining on the battlefield were still alive.

Kirkland approached Confederate Brig. Gen. Joseph B. Kershaw, and informed him that he wished to help the wounded Union soldiers. After protest, Kershaw eventually agreed to the young man's request. Kirkland responded "All right, sir, I'll take my chances."

He ventured back and forth several times, giving the wounded Union soldiers water, warm clothing, and blankets. Soldiers from both the Union and Confederate armies watched as he performed his task, but no one fired a shot. General Kershaw later stated that he observed Kirkland for more than an hour and a half. Kirkland did not stop until he had helped every wounded soldier (Confederate and Federal).

On September 20, 1863, he was ambushed and shot after venturing too far away from his unit. His last words were, "I'm done for... save yourselves and please tell my Pa I died right."

Look at this fucking post. It's like paranoid schizophrenia condensed. What the fuck

history yank vs maths yank
who would win in a fight to the death

Had a dream last night that my gf was getting fatter and fatter then I fucked her really hard while she cried about not being able to fit in her clothes

Think my Yank genes are going into overdrive with all these skinny girls here and I'm developing a feeder fetish

Glasgow Cathedral, also called the High Kirk of Glasgow or St Kentigern's or St Mungo's Cathedral, is today a gathering of the Church of Scotland in Glasgow.
The title cathedral is honorific and historic, dating from the period before the Scottish Reformation and its former status as the Roman Catholic mother church of the Archdiocese of Glasgow and thus the cathedra of the Archbishop of Glasgow (which is now in St. Andrew's Cathedral, the present mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Glasgow). The current congregation is part of the Church of Scotland's Presbytery of Glasgow. Glasgow Cathedral is located north of High Street and east of Cathedral Street, beside the Glasgow Royal Infirmary.

Looks filthy
They should hose'er down