Jesus fucking Christ

ndtv.com/world-news/couple-who-had-taken-in-florida-gunman-say-he-was-quirky-naive-1814278

>The Sneads, who had taken Cruz into their family, described the 19-year-old as having grown up apparently without ever having to perform common chores -- he could not cook, do laundry, pick up after himself or even use a microwave.

>He seemed lonely and badly wanted a girlfriend.

Is this literally the absolute state of most Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/cruz?utm_term=.hpg1dbblZQ#.blWndzzVbq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is wrong with virgins

These same people can piss-easily acquire a firearm. Now you understand our mass-shooting problem.

>the average Sup Forums user

El goblino...

>>The Sneads

>could not cook, do laundry, pick up after himself or even use a microwave.
for fucks sake its called the internet

>Nikolas Cruz seemed lonely and badly wanted a girlfriend

I just realised that r9k is a ticking time bomb.

>lonely and badly wanted a girlfriend.
so he thought that killing people was going to get him one? that's the worst excuse I've ever heard in my life

>The Sneads

Isn’t he a white supremacist?

Technically he wasn't allowed to get a gun (mentally ill) but the FBI fucked it up. Admittedly they probably get a gabillion of these fuck job weirdos every day.

Did they ever bother to report this kid to the local cops?

>he's an innocent boy who didn't do anything .

if he was black the media would play a different tune

Sup Forums did it again

but i have internet and can do all those things :3

kill all virgins desu

Supremely incompetent

>Moves in with the Sneads
>Doesn't get a suck or fuck

based :)

You JUST realized this?

You just realized there might be ramifications for the widescale alienation of thousands of frustrated young men who can't connect with their peers?

>the Sneads

He is your average Sup Forumstard

I dunno I guess I always thought that it was just role play. You know, like those weird fetish posts on Sup Forums.
Even if it's all real, you don't really expect some lazy neets to do much.

la creatura...

Come on, they already have threads about how to get East Asian gfs and a bunch of people crying in the same threads about how they can’t resist yellow pussy but feel guilt over killing the white race. They need to get a life outside the internet.

>crippling autism
>possibly Australian Port Arthur Shooting level IQ
>may or may not have fetal alcohol syndrome
>doesn't know how to operate a microwave, which literally requires only two to five pushes to operate
>or cook
>or do laundry
>or have friends

What the actual shit? I'm not for banning AR-15s and what not, but a background che- maybe banning the AR-15 like in Fran- Maybe Califor-

Fuck it nothing would've stopped autismo here from doing a mass shooting outside the FBI actually doing their job. Or having an armed guard that actually knows how to keep surveillance.

Why hasn’t this site been shut down yet? I’m almost positive that at least MULTIPLE people have become murderers due to this site’s influence.

you expect me to do my own laundry and fucking cook at 19, retard? are you an orphan or something. there is mcdonalds for a reason.

he was a half mexican/half jew that got cucked by a black dude.

90% of r9k is roleplay these days dont worry

Why would anyone roleplay as a kissless hugless handholdless virgin

Why would anyone pretend to be that

Didn't the gf already breakup with him by the time they had a relationship?

attention whores love their yous?

I pretend to be a retard on Sup Forums and Sup Forums to get (you)s all the time.

wouldnt know, he was also a registered democrat.

can someone explain this meme with the snead please?

His cousin said he was in fact diagnosed with autism. And he did have a gf for a short time, but she dumped him and started dating a black guy.

he wasn't half mexican, where did you get that.

feels like lots of people go on Sup Forums just for that reason

>wouldnt know, he was also a registered democrat
Does Sup Forums know how terrible they are at subtlety?

it used to be called Chuck's Seed and Feed

I was microwaving hotpockets and tyson tv dinners at age 8.

Of course he would.

Replying to your own post again I see, Cletus?

>this flag
>this post

I hope he kept a diary like Rodger so I can read and laugh at it

When I was a freshman in college i knew kids who couldn't do laundry or cook, they were spoiled and they never had to. Cruz clearly had big problems though

buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/cruz?utm_term=.hpg1dbblZQ#.blWndzzVbq

>feels like lots of people go on Sup Forums just for that reason
I've had some nice conversations too. It's just that there's way too much shitposting and it's hard to get your posts taken seriously. I posted my legit opinion yesterday and I got 50 replies with people calling me an edgelord.

whatever helps you sleep at night lebron

They lack self awareness.

literally all me
i worry

why did you eat junk food at the age of 8?

Grew up in Irving.

He sounds just like my brother. I'm going to hide the kitchen knives from him.

American influence

that's not a justification, the guy is a plain psycho and not because of no gf or even cucked (although he wasn't because they broke up)

YOUR MOM

>Cruz had odd habits, like putting a chocolate chip cookie on a steak and cheese sandwich, and going to bed at 8 pm.
/r9k/ in action

This gift just keeps on giving.
God bless.

No, he is a mentally ill jew mutt raised by mestizos.

But of course Amerimutts say he is white.

Fuck off, he's a wh*Toid

It's the absolute state of most dorks on this page; including you.

>haha lol he was a VIRGIN

Sup Forums has actually managed to go downhill in quality. Impressive.

>cruz
>wh*Te name

i was saying there's no excuse to not be able to do those things anymore nowadays because we have the internet

That's his last name. Why do you guys enjoy roleplaying as idiots? Surely this isn't you being serious.

>frequented the_donald
>had a pepe youtube profile pic
>said hitler did nothing wrong
>was literally part of a white supremacist group
>not a white supremacist
whatever you say perro caca

my time on Sup Forums taught me the contrary though. I don't doubt anything I hear on the TV, even think that someone out there might unironically agree with the most outrageous shitposts you'll find here

>One report in particular, from January 15, 2013, stands out for showing the then-14-year-old’s volatile temper. His mother told police that when Cruz refused to go to school that day, she took away his Xbox “privileges,” hiding the game system away in her vehicle.

>Enraged, Cruz “retaliated and threw a chair, dog bowl and a drinking glass across the room,” she told cops, according to the report. Cruz called her “a useless b***h,” along with other profanities she declined to share with the police.

>Four days after Cruz’s 18th birthday, Lynda Cruz called the Broward County Sheriff’s deputies because they’d been fighting over the paperwork Cruz needed to get a Florida State identification card. The mother was worried, she said then, because he’d mentioned wanting to get a gun — and had started “cutting his arms … to get attention.”

>Other neighbours have described him abusing animals, including setting his family’s dog on another neighbour’s piglets, or shooting at their chickens with a B.B. or pellet gun, according to the Miami Herald.

Yes that's what I said. cruz isn't a lastname
fuck off shareblue

>or even use a microwave
I see they are going for the retarded defense.

why does that picture link to a Somali sexual education page

nobody uses the term mestizo around these parts
they just call em spic or beaner

he is unironically white though by american standards, no joke
unless you're from the northeast, the midwest, or the northwest, this passes as caucasian (white)

Genuinely hope the Turkbros get you rangebanned, I have not seen a single good Brazillian poster in months.

Cruz isnt a last name? You're actually fucking retarded.

>muh made up shit
>muh meme frog symbol of White nationalism
>non-White mutt is member of a supremacist group
>it was a supremacist group because I said so

>nobody uses the term mestizo around these parts
Who cares? Everybody know you are niggers who think everything is white.

does anybody else feel bad for him

Not really, no

>pardo thinks Sup Forums brownie points can be traded in for whiteness
jej

Fuck off, /r9k/.

You can tell this guy is fakeflagging from Sup Forums because he has more than one mutt image.

why

incorrect

You only say that because you can relate to him.

Oh my God... it's... la creatura...

He is right tho

how did he pass the tests then?

Pretty indifferent. My life is absolute shit and I don't think of killing anyone.

If he was a girl would she have done it?

He was reported to authorities several times.

But it's not like law enforcement works, or the zillions of spying agencies.

Why should I feel sorry for him? I'm a huge, 24yo virgin NEET and even though I have been feeling kinda depressed these past months I didn't think once on discounting my feelings on other people. Good riddance.

Cute! thb he's ugly in the mugshot but there are much more flattering pics of him that I've seen. In one he was actually pretty handsome.

>Why should I feel sorry for him?
because hes a mutt

>implying I'm not

>implying brazilians aren't the master race

>Cruz had odd habits, like putting a chocolate chip cookie on a sneak and cheese sandwich, and going to bed at 8 pm.

Yeah, I feel bad for bad people, after they are no longer a threat. Hate and anger stop being productive.

no they wouldn't
they would just sweep it under the rug
do not pretend like the media does not flagellate niggers 24/7

>no they wouldn't
>they would just sweep it under the rug
>do not pretend like the media does not flagellate niggers 24/7
Oh look, here comes the anally devastated proxy mutt to shit up another thread.

its true

>"you need to fit Sup Forums's definition of whiteness to be accepted into real life white supremacist groups"

just kill yourself tard.