What do?

what do?

You have pressed the button!
34909 (59%) people have pressed this button, while 24330 (41%) did not.
sage

stop being a fucking leaf

Can I hit the button twice?

Stop Being a fucking BONG

don't you have a dog to be sucking off, leaf?

A

JEWS. It all comes full circle then.

once for niggers

and one-half press for jews

>within reason
WEW LADD

>Sup Forums
>Gladly press it, and choose to kill niggers

>reddit/tumblr
>Gladly press it, and choose to kill evil whitey

Really, two sides of the same coin, just different colors.

I'd eliminate the leaf race.

You guys are a bunch of useless fags.

Go fuck yourself OP and fuck this poopy thread

What race could you kill that wouldn't destabilize any country?

Let's say Jews for example, there's apparently around 5 million Jews in the USA.

If they all died at the same time, what would you think would happen? That's 5 million bodies you have to find and take care of before they decay and spread diseases.

We don't have the manpower for that.

Not to mention people would immediately take advantage of that and loot/take over houses. People would kill each other just to take over the Jews' possessions. You think we even have enough cops for that?

You'd have to be a short-thinking retard to press the button. Unless you're in Japan or something, your country and the countries it trades with would be fucked.

Jews

you could probably get both by just doing this

eliminate human race
thus no wars ever
Press button, just end the pain.

But after that there wouldn't be any Jews.

A press is a press, you can't say it's only half.

Yeah true, but for a few years it'd basically be chaos.

It'd be heaven for survivalists, but hell for people like me who live their life assuming someone doesn't have such a button.

>press it
>kill Chinks

Chinks are the only competition for whites. Niggers will always be ineffective and subservient and thus never threatening. The chinks are the complete opposite.

Just kill the Australian Abbos or some other isolated jungle niggers. They're entirely useless other than the fact that they show us what we looked like 200 000 years ago.

It's mystic bullshit that's impossible anyway. They might as well dissappear into thin air. You're overthinking it.

Destroy all Humans 4

I get paid to overthink I can't help it.

Even if they vanished that still leaves the possession problems and the jobs left behind.

Nah

They wouldn't be a threat of we killed all the jews

>Canada made anti-"hate speech " propaganda
>the characters are LITERALLY blue pills
I wish memes were just dreams.

Exactly, that's why you kill all black people. Disproportionately high amount of them don't have jobs.

Just choose niggers then. If the niggers are all dead theres nobody left to loot

>Press it
>Kill hispanics as a whole
>suddenly all NA problems are solved
I can only dream

>Completely opposite choices
>Man tumblr and Sup Forums are like the same thing

I would not press it. Without war we cannot eliminate multiple threats, and even cleansing the earth of Jews would not solve all the problems we would need war to fix.

>not wanting war

Find a very very very rare race of people somewhere in the amazon jungle that has never even encountered civilization and pick them

Can I have just the right one? Like kill jews and keep wars? The other races won't kill themselves.

i'd want pick niggers but the logical choice would be spics

niggers have a stable population

Race war now?

what about class warfare ?

remove latke

>two sides of the same coin
>he doesn't understand English idioms

We can finally fix the nigger problem?

Chinese will eventually be converted white. They're a threat, but our institutions will survive.

Right now they have too many growing pains to do anything but fuck with our economy a little. Comparatively, blacks are a much worse drain on our economy than chinks.

can you push the button more than once?