Apologize

Now.

Sucks to suck
Acknowledge natural hierarchy, now

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS THERE ARE RUNNING AROUND IN SYRIA?! I'm fucking sorry that we missed one, OK? Are you happy now?

Don't worry, we'll get his ass the next time.

I'm sorry I'm not there to finish the job.

The Sunni should apologize for this.

At least that kid is alive and isn't a pancake.

sorry, we missed

Fuck off.

I'll call my exterminators

FUCKING DICK PIRATES COULDNT EVEN CLEAN EM OFF BEFORE TAKING A PHOTO

They DONT care about the kid, they care about MAKING YOU FEEL BAD

I had literally nothing to do with a child that has been planted in a war zone by jew media.

Jokes aside, that kid was probably being raped several times a day.

Sorry not sorry for being better than you in a past life.

WE CAN NO LONGER SIT IDLY BY WHILE ASSAD DOES THIS

What we need is a video game like Dorners Last Stand. Where you have to shoot this little bastard to win.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

so this picture can be spun either direction.

Fuck this kid and his father. They wanted that war and this is the cost.

Look at what western intervention does to little kids!

Is this the new "I've seen some shit"?

sometimes babies is born and they die

Who is this boner condoner ?

We both know that it's only spun in one way

Is there a nickame for this little trooper yet? Bomb Kid still leads to Clock Boy. 'Lil Harvey Dent?

Apologize to who.
Apologize for what.

Fuck off we're full.

I'm sorry we elected a violent nigger, who thinks bombing children is a solution to his Hasidic problems.

I'm even more sorry that Killary will be voted in, and will continue the bombings to pay back the people who buy her this election.

Expect another 8 years of refugees, with a Killary in the white house.

Haven't there been enough of these movies?

I apologize. Oops.

What happened?

He escaped from the oven?

People are actually trying to link this to Trump somehow. Not in any direct way, but they are saying that this will be the norm if Trump is president. "Everyone except white men will get treated like shit." this is what they believe.

God Bless President Bashar Al Assad and the Syrian Arab Republic

Oh I'm sooooo sorry, how exactly is this my fault, I've never even met a Syrian before.

unpleasent kek...

Nah too young but we did SAVE him from getting raped on a daily basis

>fucking first aid kit next to him
>photo of boy taken with expensive camera
"Hey, why give him a bottle of water and clean his face if I can sit here and photograph him instead?"

Until you remove the union jack from your flag you WILL use 'apologise'

Thanks

Realistically, what I'm about to say is scary, but if we don't start soon, there won't be any second chances to reverse this.

Putting all our differences aside, right now all of mankind is in the cusp of complete decimation. Where heading into an existential crisis from the environment to the economy that if we don't change things globally, a majority of human life is as good as dead.

Famine, starvation, disease, societal collapse, economic collapse, mass suicide, terrorism, and that's the future for America and it will spread over globally.

If America fails, expect all the smaller countries to go down under that depends on this country.
Everywhere from Ethiopia to China. America is at the top of the toten pole in the world and if it topples and collapses so will every country.

And it'll resort into a world war not for any ideologies, but for resources and survival.

Logically piecing all the happenings together it seems the global elite wants it to come to this so they can rebuild the world and build a utopia with the ones at the top living in harmony with robots, automation and technology in paradise underneath the billions of skulls they tactfully decimated.

If we don't band together and form an alliance right now we will have missed our window of opportunity to prevent this from happening.

How do we stop this ?

War

Where is it? In Aleppo?

>When the barrel bomb hits

YOU MISSED ONE SERGEI

No, I will restock the plane and go for another bombing run on his hospital.

Yeah senpai, if it had been Damascus they would never report it.

Thanks ((Western media))

Harambe did this

Sorry, I'll take it out for you

sorry

Why? The Grudge was a good movie.

Sorry you where born in a country of savages...

Should our country stop air strikes? What do you think? It hurts civilians but muslim rebels are much much worse than official government. If we allow to overthrow president of Syria and rebels will come in power, Syria will be really fucked. They can't held IS and even their own "non-moderate" rebels. Should we wash our hands and go away and leave them alone? This photo and original video really makes me cry.

Such is life, Ivan. You fight the good fight, but shit happens.

nice haircut faggot

Meme magic (confirmation bias) is real. Don't allow things to exist because you simply accept them. Deny the possibility until election day.

Never.