ReviewBrah and why he is so compelling

ReviewBrah is in the Hooters parking lot for wings.

Don't think he's a Hillary supporter so you Corrupt The Records faggots should go make like trees and fuckoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9k1l2duP_g

Ahh, a man who has full control of the wheel

Bump for the reviews.

We know you are shilling for him. He's cool but now it's obvious as day light because these thread do indeed pop up more occasionally now. Hes nothing super interesting and not fucking political. Go to Reddit and shill for him there.
Sage on all fields.

Women always look pissed when they're caught cheating

because it's like they know they're stupid whores, yet they keep doing it.

Do you think the girl in that picture looks pissed off?

I do find him interesting. He's not edgy, dresses well and talks politely. If anything I think he is a political statement. He is what the alt right should be.

he's definitely on our side, but I don't think he wants that to be known explicitly.

I mean I agree with the manners and carrying himself well.

But he doesn't look like he'd be able to handle himself at all in a shitty situation.

Therefore credit given but I don't think the alt-right can afford to be so beta.

I hear you. At the same time he's young and like most young guys out there, he needs to grow up, something they don't seem to do as quickly as we used to. Time will tell.

> Compelling
Does it have to do with shamelessly shilling himself on Sup Forums?

Bump

I don't find him interesting at all. He just looks and sounds autistic and is quite frankly painful to watch

>make like trees and fuck off
that doesn't make any sense

Someone's jealous they're not a true gentlemen.

Interesting, I've never eaten at Hooters before, is there anything from there that is signature and good?

no

Is he a vampire?
fampai i need a confirmation.

his talons look threatening

>licks his fingers when he has a napkin
>gentleman

Alright.

>320x180

just gotta keep moving

>someone said sage

This LUNATIC is clearly going nuts

10$ he shoots up a mall or something in the next 5 years

This is running on empty , fewwwwdrahvieww!

>Sagega