DOJ IS SHUTTING DOWN FOR PROFIT PRISONS

Victory for the people!
It's happening!
Private Prison stocks plummet after Department of Justice announced that they are cutting ties with private prisons due to "safety" and "rehabilitation" concerns. They're also looking in to shutting down state level private prisons.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/geo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Prison Industrial Complex is falling apart

And where do they plan to put all the criminals?

Obviously in Bureau of Prisons prisons. My hypothesis around this shutdown is that the FBI is seeing a trend in wrongful convictions and prison population.

>more taxes

Nonsense, they're setting the stage for the upcoming pot legalization and the new revenue will come from those sales taxes

The war on drugs was a costly mistake, and put more prisoners in the system for free labor. I can tell by Obama's trend in commuting the sentences of non-violent drug offenders, this was bound to happen.

Why are private prisons bad?

This might be the first thing Obama did right.

In your neighborhood user. Criminals are people too. You're taxes will pay for them to get back on their feet with free housing. You want to help people, don't you? :^)

Now about that "federal" reserve

This is horrible for white people . You can expect a hell of a lot more criminal niggers and spics back in your communities.

Read the article.
This only applies to the federal level.
It has nothing to do with state/local private prisons/jails.
The overwhelming majority of inmates are at the state/local level.
This is a start, yes, but it isn't what you are making out to be.

what? This goes counter to every narrative..... there must be some jew scheme involved

Good, I love moving targets.

But the largest prison company isn't even publicly listed. Also they run job corps too.

More efficient than fed/state run, and less chance for bureaucrats to steal from them.

The Department of Justice concluded that they release the most repeat offenders. They are the most corrupt prisons. They also threaten to sue states that don't give them enough inmates, so the DOJ decided that they aren't best. Also, prisoners will be relocated as the prison population dwindles.

Private enterprise by definition is meant to make profit in order to be sustainable.

So they'll do their damnedest to ensure that encarceration rates are high, to get that government money (ie, bullshit Jail sentences for drug posession), and cut as many rehabilitative services as they can, to not only maximize profit, but ensure that the prisons are always chalk full with poor ass, recidivist, motherfuckers, who cant escape the system.

>implying you have ever or would ever shoot someone

Don't trust the US government, whatever they do they always do to seek a profit. Shutting down for-profit prisons means they found a better way to profit from criminals. We'll soon see what that is.

>Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) has a capacity of more than 80,000 beds in 65 correctional facilities.
>The GEO Group operates 57 facilities with a capacity of 49,000 offender beds.

are you ready for the chimpocalypse

>shutting down 13 or so private prisons over the course of several years
>there are thousands of private prisons in the country
Just a story to appease leftists. Although, it is a nice idea. Too bad it's a pipedream.

Hmm so let me get this straight.

You're saying that I wouldn't blow a niggers brains out if he tried to hurt me or my family???

holy fuck

the nigger was a black man today

They are not actually "private" in a free market sense. They are state contracted monopolies

Is this a movie or is that actual footage of someone getting BTFOd?

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/geo
>GEO down 40% in value
Invest now or wait for another drop?

So wait if all the companies are going to go bankrupt whats to stop the companies from paying guards? I foresee multiple prison happenings due to even more so understaffed people and underfunding.

It's Rhodesia

yea its from the Rhodesian bush war

Thought all for profit prisons were state not federal so its non-news

There are federal level profit prisons

They have a monetary interest in their inmates remaining criminals which defeats the point of jail.

im sure itll get all fucked up somehow

You dirty goyim will PAY for this one.

>Trump had no comment on this
I'm starting to think he only likes it when people enter prisons

Fuck yes. This will keep a lot of people who--while they may have committed minor crimes--out of the system. Anyone who thinks this is anything other than great news is delusional.

people who-- --don't deserve it* fuck I'm retarded

Just read all about it. What a Redpill and a half.

>Breadbasket of Africa
>required citizens to be literate to vote
>implemented general education for everyone
>improved literacy and education rates by leaps and bounds ahead of all other African states
>African/Rhodie co-operation in almost all levels of society
>Communists fuck it up
>America and the UK leave it behind because muh feels

I sure wish I learned about this shit when I was still in highschool instead of the white guiltrip that was Rwanda.

The saying is "chock full" leaf. And no, I don't know where it comes from either.