Have people had enough of Hollywood's globalist SJW propaganda?

Have people had enough of Hollywood's globalist SJW propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18942/actor-animated-film-should-get-kids-adopt-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hollywood is aiming for China now and doesn't give a damn about the US markets anymore except to push agendas.

I only watch movies when I have a craving for butter popcorn. Its a waste of time to make at home since its basically the only flavor that taste horrible the next day.

What part of the globalist SJW propaganda was the fucking emoji movie?

I never thought I would read something so true

$15 for one ticket is crazy. Plus you're looking almost $20 for popcorn and pop

>Amc
Please die so we can get more alamo's

This, Asia is what matters now. After America and Europe self-destruct our countries will be riced.

thats not how it works.

Movies are just fucking trash these days

It's all superhero garbage and Sjw remakes of old movies

I almost look forward to the whites and the asians joining forced to wipe the SJW scum from the planet. Asians don't fuck around and they make white-people racism look like schoolyard bullying.

Yeah they're giving up on making movies aimed at American audiences so everything becomes more watered down as they try to make things that will appeal to Asian peasants.

Keep telling yourself that you matter.

Hollywoodfag here, this isn't true. Except for animation, Hollywood is mostly giving up on China because they can't nail down distribution deals that make sense.

Basically in the US and most of the Western world, movies make ~80% of what you see as Domestic Gross, at least in the first few weeks of release. Studios, MPAA and the National Association of Theater Owners makes sure all theaters tow the line so no one really gets ripped off.

In China, overall they get like ~20%, because of unreported screenings, shitty distro deals, and frankly it can take a studio years and years to see a dime. They've basically given up.

What's happened though is you basically really have to pay attention to see if a movie is doing well. A movie can make like, 600 million on a 150 million dollar budget, and its still a huge bomb because that 600 million doesn't make its way back to the studio.

dailywire.com/news/18942/actor-animated-film-should-get-kids-adopt-robert-kraychik
>An upcoming animated children’s film will encourage younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values,” according to the film's lead voice actor.

>In an interview with HuffPost, voice actor T.J. Miller explained the political agenda embedded within The Emoji Movie; an animated comedy film tailored toward children and slated for release at the end of July.

They're focusing on china because movie theaters are a big fad in the mainland these days. Rice niggers were poor as fuck and could never afford them in the past so they're taking to it like wildfire. As an aside is wrong in that the rest of asia doesn't give a shit about movie theaters nearly as much, since Korea and Japan and others weren't so dirt fucking poor like most of china was.

Titcows will save us

>people actually pay for the shitty popcorn and soda at a movie theater
Just bring your own fucking snacks or drinks.

>people are tired of paying 25+ pesos to see a prequel, sequel, remake, reboot, offshoot while having anti-american anti-white propaganda shoved down their throats everywhere
I mean fuck drumpf

Gonna pick up some shares tomorrow

Take the biggest movies WW from the last five years and remove the domestic .

Didn't Wonder Woman and Guardians make a bunch of cash?

no the economy is just bad and it's cheaper to pirate or netflix/hbo/stream

It's more like people would rather consume it in their house rather than go out and pay $20 to consume it.

the only time i go see a movie is in the morning for the matinee price. paying more than like $7 for a ticket is fucking highway robbery.

Titcows are made for loving.

Then critics must not be involved with the globalist sjw agenda at all because they fucking despised it.

Literally a 6% on rotten tomatoes.

seems more like people have had enough of the awful theater experience. No one wants to sit by strangers to watch a movie anymore, thank god. Hopefully all theaters die out and movies come out directly to us as soon as they are finished.

Pretty much every Asian person that crosses paths with a black person or other minority with similar life experience realizes they're basically looked down upon the same by white people and actually have way more in common. Currently Asian people run across more white people with similar experience, but more and more people are experiencing the bamboo ceiling and that keeping your head down and being out of politics is actually going to negatively affect their long term future even if it did allow them more places in colleges and decent entry level positions, and has done barely anything for the long term. The poor have a lot in common as well but they rarely cross paths.

>go to theater to see atomic blonde
>volume is a little too low
>an old man behind me is snoring from the minute it starts if not during the fucking trailers

I don't go to my movie theater anymore for two reasons.

1. They only get wide releases, which are mostly bad.

2. The last time I was there, light from the Exit sign at the front of the theater reflected onto the screen and it pissed me off.

Chinese cinema will be competing with Hollywood's output in the near future.

> you will see the collapse of Hollywood in your lifetime

Asian men make more money than white men.

>Butter popcorn
>go to theatre
>observe condiments counter
>"Popcorn Topping"
>Wait a second....topping?
>Squirt some into my hand and lick it
>Straight vegetable oil

I'm semi-disturbed you know what straight vegetable oil tastes like.

>go to a local theater
>the screen is dirty as fuck
>can't notice it most of the time but anytime a clear sky or light colors are on screen it's painfully apparent
>other people talk during the movie all the time
Let them die.

I feel like your point is less meaningful because of the stupidity of you doing that

They gave it bad review because it's not convincing propaganda. Bad propaganda hurts the cause you kike snake.

Its less funny since it didn't happen and its obvious

here in aus literally nobody goes to the flicks outside old people who cant into digital streaming and the internet.

Modern Western movies are relatively new to china, i guess in time they will get tired of them too.

>not knowing how to theater
If you report any complaint about your theater experience to a faceless major chain you will automatically get free tickets in response no matter how many times you complain.

I go to the theater every week and haven't paid for a ticket since 2015.

any theater chain that doesn't offer free refills on popcorn and drinks should go out of business

Lol not my shitty local cinema in coffs nsw aus

>Seats broken
>every projector apart from the 2 main 3d ones are dull and the screens are dirty
>ticket prices are fucking retarded $20aud+
>seats in ALL of the 5 rooms are orginal foam padded bus bench tier from 1998 when the cinema opened, never get repaired or even properly cleaned anymore
>Complaints ignored
>The managment is retarded and treats you like crap
Yeah nah i'd rather go to the local one down the road fuck event cinemas nsw all their theatres are TRASH

QLD ones much better especially in bris

You check self serve butter dispensers at your theatre chain and tell me I'm wrong.

I miss Craig Furgeson.

I'm so sick of jew bullshit

The protagonist was a straight yellow male emoji, which was a mistake. They should have made him a black emoji and trans.

did i mention
>Most of the speakers blown out or no bass, shit EQ and screen brightness all over the place
>retards that smoke,drink alchohol and talk through every movie
>more recently a guy that moans at least this loud in every fucking screening ive been to for the last 3+ times for the length of the entire movie
What the fuck just let it burn

The poor place literally never got touched apart from new projectors in 2009 and thats it, the rest of the plex is from 1997 when it first opened

He does a radio show on SiriusXM now. It's pretty good. They don't give him cute female guests to flirt with anymore, but he talks to some interesting people.

This

>2017
>still partaking in the entertainment equivalent of public transportation

>moaning guy
our theater always has some sort of retard group brought to it as well, ruins every movie i've seen there

this, i literally avoid cinemas and prey for a home release as soon as possible

Fuck sake why dont they just stream new release movies for $15 a pop at home and cut the kinoplex out completely
>muh piracy
So what ? Its a tiny number compared to the people that actually buy movies otherwise there wouldnt be box office records.

the theatre is DEAD

Even my shittty 1080p 48" and digital old stereo setup has a better sound and picture than my cinemas only thing that holds it back is shitty compression.

10gb webrips x256 hvec when?
Holy fuck wtf do they do this? Next time this tard moans through the entire movie i am gonna tell him to shut the fuck up and get my money back

This, fuck China
t. Hollywood accountant bro

Wonderwoman is the best thing we had all summer. (I don't personally think this.)

Looking at what is coming out later this year is pretty disheartening. Bad year for movies.

I just knew deep down you'd come up with any excuse possible.

*moooaaaaaaannnnnn*

I hope so

apparently the guy that wrote it or whatever is gay and made about "not fitting" says so on the wiki

I don't know what you expect from this hellhole of a website

most fun i had at a movie this summer was watching Shot Caller 2016 at home, every single movie apart from Dunkirk and GOTG2 was crap, parts of Apes 3 was ok

>alt right whining intensifies

Western Cinema is dying outside of Marvel/Disney

aside from the sjw bullshit, pic related

they are just putting out shit movies! I normally see 1 movie a week, I have literally gone a month without seeing one because they all suck.

>tfw American influence on the world is dying

>every gay person is a part of the globalist sjw agenda.

I don't even think any of the characters are gay

Wonder Woman has been a lifeline for theaters, making so much money being months in means theaters are getting most of that money. /ourgal/ saved not only the capeshit genre but Hollywood itself

>>still partaking in the entertainment equivalent of public transportation

it blows my mind that most people think public transport is fine. if i cant drive somewhere or ride a bike im not getting there.

>paying more than like $7 for a ticket is fucking highway robbery.
my local cinema in the UK charges 14 quid per ticket to see a movie in 3d +1 for glasses, fucking scandalous.

sandnigger detected

Over sees box office doesn't mean shit, you get way less. Once China starts pumping out movies it will just be the death of the Chinese market, no one in America will watch China shit. So the kikes in Hollywood better be prepared, they're about to get fucked in the ass.

not so much american influence just liberal ones. Feels good man

You only need pic related and the right oil (coconut oil) to make movie theater popcorn at home.

then why are they casting niggers in everything and not Asians?

free drinks and popcorn now!

and an assortment of fast food chains in the same complex so I can mix and match my favorite snacks

Ahhhhhhhhh i thought it was Palm oil.

Thanks user will try

the chinese are fascinated by talking animals.

it used to be palm oil, which tasted much better, but the center for science in the public interest, a far left vegetarian organization, pressured companies to switch to hydrogenated oils over the saturated fat scare.

>thought it would be funny to take an anvil into a theater and take a picture of it
>get to the ticket ripper
>asks why i have an anvil
>try to play dumb
>he calls manager over
>have to awkwardly explain it
>no one else understands the joke
>just get weird looks
>tells me to leave or he's going to call the cops
I'm cringing at remembering it. So fucking dumb. Why did I do that? Wouldn't have been funny even it worked.

who the fuck cares about some vegetarian faggot's opinion on popcorn?

our retarded government and media who believes anything

how convenient that we produce a huge amount of corn and everyone is forced to use corn oil and corn syrup in everything...hmmm......

Asians actually like seeing whites and blacks and even hispanics in their movies. That's why asians didn't give a shit about Ghost in the Shell. Only white SJWs gave a fuck.

>Sup Forums shit

No, if they made concessions cheaper I'm sure more people would go to the movies

probably a good time to buy their stock then

Popcorn makers, user.

You must be from uncultured Europe, my theater lets you rent anvil although it has become pretty steep when it started catching on a few years back

>GOTG2
I watched this twice in the theaters. I don't know the last time I have done that with a movie. I think it was the music, I have been listening to the movie's sound track a lot. I almost never do that. 10/10 experience.

asia doesnt care about US movies, except for some exceptions

>globalist SJW propaganda?

None of these movies are flopping because of this. In fact the biggest movies right this summer are fucking Wonder Woman and Spiderman: Diversitycoming

How big of an anvil?

>Have people had enough of Hollywood's globalist SJW propaganda?

yes, and no.

its not just about DUDE SJW LMAO

but how flicks became soulless, only a few movies got saved from the "so bland" list

>pop
It's called soda you Trump supporter

Wonder Woman and the diversity filled Spiderman are the biggest films this summer you dumb fuck.

Meanwhile non-liberal films like Dunkirk are flopping financially.

I didn't ask for this, I just want some good popcorn! What sort of specific oil and "kernels" is classic movie popcorn made from?

The Chinese feel condescended when they see Chinese actors shoved into films. It makes them realize it was done just to appease them and make China box office money. The "china only scenes" in Iron Man 3 with chinese actors who give Tony heart surgery were completely panned by Chinese viewers, who wanted to see the normal Iron Man 3, not this version with weird paceless scenes added solely to try and pander to them.

There's just movies they like, it's hard to nail down what it is, but it doesn't involve shoving Chinese people in it or having it take place in China. Nobody could have foreseen Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters being the biggest movie in China that year, and it didn't have a single asian actor or actress.

way better than that first one

probably, best Marvel movie ever to date.

It was pretty small but it was heavy as fuck