You have bled with Stannis! Now bleed with me

>You have bled with Stannis! Now bleed with me

How would you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D5x1xUensE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck Gendry.

I will flood Sup Forums with baratheon-posting.

He's going to be regent and foster-father to Jonerys' baby after the parents die, one by the Night's King hand, the other from childbirth

There's no reason at all to expect he would claim the throne, just like there is no reason at all to support Stannis.

i'd actually watch the show

well give the leaks he's in kings landing making swords again and i think makes a new sword for davos or something.

>hey bastard, i saved you from getting murdered a few years ago, hows it going anyway hey want to be promoted to lord of Storm's End? cool come with us

If the final episode doesn't end with just a static shot of Gendry floating on a rowboat in the middle of the ocean, the whole series was for nothing.

>bled
you mean burned

Who's Stannis?

I liked him more when he was a drug addict teenager

I haven't seen this show, I gather it's a rapey LOTR, so I'm assuming this is a reference to the speaker beasting the ass of the other guy and making his hole bleed like a slaughtered heifer.

Literal Conan-tier kinography.

"lmao fuck outta here bruh"

What happened to him again?

rowed from dragonstone to essos, probably

I want to lick his chest clean.

Is he not a part of the story anymore?

No, there's like 5 characters that should be relevant to the story but just disappeared because D&D are lazy and/or retarded

dothraki
SAVAGE

Yeah but some of them return, Dondarrion for instance.

he's coming back to the show, he's in King's Landing

>gendry after 4 seasons at sea

top kek

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

season/episode please

The series end will be flashy but in the end disappointing. They have less than two seasons left, there's no way they will have any decent resolution to the Brotherhood without Banners resurrection story, or the Bran seeing into the past story, or any of the other side stories.

it would be dumb.

Bastards aren't recognised willy nilly.

Jon Snow gets recognised because jeor mormont acknowledged him and because he has a track record of being a bad dude.

Ramsay snow gets recognised because his father who is the real lord publicly acknowledges him.

Gendry on the other hand neither has a track record of being a badass nor is his father alive to recognise him.

no one would accept him as their lord.

I jizz in my pants

Stannis' expressions were amazing when he saw the Bolton cavalry. A sense of resignation that it's all over. However, there is also a sense of relief, in that his Macbeth-like character arc of sacrificing and losing everything he loves to fulfill his destiny has been in vain.

Truly the most kino character in Game of Plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D5x1xUensE

he'll forge valyrian metal to fight cold daddy

>jus the tip baby

tv stannis is not kino.

book stannis is kino, tv stannis is an attempt by DandD to ruin his character as much as they can get away with

You laugh, but that's the exact truth of it. Some ships do have treadmills, but they're a waste of time on the ocean. Ships lurch too much to make any adequate use of them.