Your favorite film

>Your favorite film
>Your favorite song

Let's go. Let us see who the true plebs are.

Favorite movie: Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Favorite Dong: Dido's Lament by Purcell - youtube.com/watch?v=uGQq3HcOB0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qZxMY7FZf8
youtube.com/watch?v=x3kobY7iXNM
youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPgDL0KZeM
youpak.com/watch?v=ukS-Bfi2sOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
youtu.be/anQlB3-PQZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGVZ5xiqNs
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrygUZPrII
youtu.be/85SH_bv2xNY
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9h7CWipbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off

You're a faggot

Favorite movie: Batman v. Superman
Favorite song: youtube.com/watch?v=-qZxMY7FZf8

Favorite film: My Darling Clementine (1946)
Favorite song: Swervedriver - Never Lose That Feeling
youtube.com/watch?v=x3kobY7iXNM

Film: Aliens
Song: Kiss From A Rose
come at me

>BvS
>Anything by Kendrick Lamar

The Straight Story
Chicago by Sufjan Stevens

Movie: Chungking Express
Song: Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Film: Batman V Superman
Song: Cynic - King of Those Who Know

Is everyone saying Batman v Superman is their favourite movie being sarcastic?

>BvS
>youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

Batman V Superman
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPgDL0KZeM

Film: Batman vs Superman
Song: A Beautiful Lie

pleb detected

Why would someone joke about that? It's a great movie!

Why does tv love batman vs superman>

non-meme responses only

This thread is made during pajeet hours and they're still doing heavy damage control over being exposed
expect some sort of image showing bvs pakis music taste compared to everyone in the next few days

Sure, but not "favourite movie I've ever seen" great.

It's an underappreciated film that most people (mainly marvelcucks) watch on a surface level and discard it as pretentious without recognizing any of the themes or motifs Snyder has meticulously crafted.

You're a cool guy.

A true master's taste

Lunch break for the pajeets I see.

Mah nigga

BvS:DoJ
youpak.com/watch?v=ukS-Bfi2sOM

Hey guys, my favorite movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. My favorite song is Justin Beiber's Baby.

John Carpenter's Vampires

favorite song: It's a Kind of Magic by Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

I don't have a favorite movie. If the thread is favorite cape movie then yes I also pick Batman v. Superman.

Favorite song? Asche zu Asche is a lot of fun. I'm not Sup Forums so feel free to scoff at me liking Rammstein.

>Starship Troopers

>Static X - I'm With Stupid

Yes really I'm that boring.

Brave Little Toaster
youtu.be/anQlB3-PQZ4

actually
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGVZ5xiqNs

>I'm not Sup Forums
Have you seen how terrible the taste itt is? No one is

I would have to lose my virginity while watching a particular movie to champion it above every other great movie.

Sup Forums has shit taste though

Cool I'll watch it now.

Batman v Superman
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

Damn I love HHH and Mishima

Sup Forums has terrible tastes

GOTG and BVS are the same shit, one may stink less but it's still shit.

using analogies like that always outs you as a fucking idiot

Fucking capeshitters.

BvS
youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrygUZPrII

No, im just not a retarded consumer of baby's first symbolism and existentialism in the form of men in spandex and disgusting digital cinematography, pajeet.
You belong on Reddit more than anyone.

Nice surface level complaints brainlet

The bigger question is why does shit like GOTG make so much fucking money? Why? What's the appeal?

It's basically Sky Captain.

Well since you can't refute any of his points you're even dumber.

>ha you don't get the genius of Snyder the kinomaster
kill yourself right now shitskin.

>disgusting digital cinematography
Snyder shoots on film you massive retard.

Stick to sucking Marvel's dick. Atleast there you just pretend to be retarded.

typical brainlets, when will they learn?

BvS was shot on film.

The average IQ in India is 82, idk why you're calling anyone a brainlet.
I called marvel shit in my post as well, illiterate mongol.

The mouseshill just spouts whatever recycled arguments they find on /r/MarlelStudios without any sort of independent thinking. I'm honestly shocked people that brain dead are allowed to pollute the Internet.

The Truman Show
youtu.be/85SH_bv2xNY

>Your favorite film
>Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman
Have you seen 10 movies in your miserable cunt of a life? This faggot has to be 12.

t. black haired brown eyed capeshit addled non-white brainlets

>Full Metal Jacket
>It Ain't Me

I called Marvel shit as well, illiterate retard, not everyone is a shill that hates le based Snyder.
Stop projecting, capeshitter.

Films that only I have seen, imagined in my brain
Dies Irae

>The Princess Bride
>Piano Man by Billy Joel - youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

Just because a movie is new doesn't mean it can't be good or better than anything before it moron

Batman V Superman

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9h7CWipbo

BvS is technically a big budget art house film

>it's ok I pwomise I hate marlel I totally won't go make a Thor Ragnaflops shill thread now

You're right but this will trigger the two autists in this thread but they won't be able to refute it

You're rather nostalgic and comfy.

Just an old man.

>an art film is typically a serious, independent film aimed at a niche market rather than a mass market audience.
End it pajeets.

Name 1 (one) way it compares to a film by someone like Buñuel

No. Tree of Life is a big budget art house film. bvs was produced by suits with the sole intention of making a ton of money and cementing their spot in the cinematic universe cesspool.

You just prove him right lmao

>expecting capeshitters to know who Buñuel is
Lost cause, user, they'd rather keep up with Batman Civil War 6 than learning a thing or two about film.

HAHAHAHAHA HE THINKS HE'S CULTURED BECAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT BUNUEL HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

Doesn't matter if suits produce it.

What counts is Snyder made BvS with the intention of holding artistic mertit

Name one way Tree of Life does.

Idiot.

la grande bellezza, paolo sorrentino (2013)
wesley's theory, kendrick lamar (2015)

>you will never be a marvelfag in a perpetual state of butthurt
lmao

I don't, it's because I know who Jost is.
Malick doesn't parallel Buñuel, he parallels Pudovkin, Einsenstein, Resnais, Reygadas and the works of Weil and Gustavo Gutierrez.

do people unironically "root" for corporations like marvel or dc like they were football clubs? lmao, what a bunch of turbonerds

>posturing this hard to prove you "know about film"
lmao

I know about it, you don't, you watch capeshit.

I can Wikipedia names too

Damn he's actually still at it.

Yeah I'm sure you can, after all that's all you can do, capeshit eater.

That's not my point but Chastain's character is pretty similar to Viridiana.

You Batman Sup Forums Superman Pajeets need some self-awareness.

BvS shitposting started out as ironic, but as always, acting retarded attracted the real retards who are actually autistically in love with Snyder and BvS. So nowadays it's really a coin toss whether someone is serious about it or not. The ironic ones usually resort to more memes while the more serious ones usually accuse you of being a marvel fan even though both franchises are pure commercial shit.

Fucking this. I've watched it well over a dozen times and notice new detail almost every time. Today for example, I realized how Wally defacing the monument ties into the message of the rescue montage. They even use the same movement of Superman's theme.

Now I want someone who's skilled enough with editing software to run a side-by-side of those two scenes to see if the editing matches up.

We'll it's rather easy, I don't watch capeshit and you do, so it's like fist fighting a mentally impaired child, a shitskin mentally impaired child.

Dont bother user, they will never understand no matter how much they try to look patrician and show off their limited knowledge

Your taste in books is almost identical to mine, though I wouldn't have picked that particular Mishima book. Thanks for this, user, I've got movies to explore now

see

What do you gain from these blatant lies?

As someone of such sophisticated tastes, can you point me in the direction of a film that explores the perils of false gods?

This is some gay shit

You know you would be more convincing without the recycled marvel pajeet script replies.

Just a heads up.

It's pretentious shit. WB just wanted to go the gritty Nolan commentary on a character it doesn't suit. Superman is suppose to contrast with Batman, instead you got two depressed heros full of angst

It most certainly does matter if suits are producing the film. Ultimately they're the ones that call the shots and their intentions are purely financial. That's why focus groups are such a big deal. A few people can make execs panic and thus cause them to demand reshoots. A leash is a leash. It doesn't matter if they afforded Snyder a bit of "freedom".

I've read more books than you, I've seen more films than you and I don't watch capeshit, so go to sleep knowing I'm better than you, capeshitter. On the silver globe, you won't enjoy it isn't capeshit.