Ywn get drunk with Roger while he gives you sage advice

>ywn get drunk with Roger while he gives you sage advice.

Roger's advice was solely limited to
>Eh, it'll blow over
I've never forgiven the guy for fucking up the Lucky Strike account then trying to blame it on everyone else

>"What do women want?"
>"Who Cares"

Roger was the best.

Is it just me or is the lobby full of negroes?

*blocks your coronary artery*

>heh nothing personnel Roger

>ywn be a prime qt secretary and make Roger fall in love with you

Why even live?

>ywn take LSD with Roger and talk about meaningful stuff

it hurts lads

This dumb meme actually had a measurable impact on my life after I left my cunt of a wife.

Considering the way that went, I'll pass
Remember in the end he wound up with Megan's cunt of a mother

Why?

Because I realized I spent my whole life focused on what other people want and not what I want.

so basically she got BLACKED and you stopped taking it?

Roger's a bad person and gives terrible advice. I like the episode where Don makes him puke oysters.

How did Roger fuck up Lucky Strike? How did he blame others?

The only thing he did wrong was delaying the news for the top dogs like Don and Bert so they couldn't fully prepare.

C U C K

It's symbolic of the way that in America whites are always prioritized first. It's honestly genius symbolism.

>it's Roger takes LSD episode

>drinks milk with vodka instead

Opposite of that actually

Roger would say you are reading things too deep

>How did Roger fuck up Lucky Strike?
He neglected the contract for years and didn't even realize it was being dropped until he was told. His entire fucking job was to maintain that contract.

>How did he blame others?
He attacks Pete for dropping the aerospace contract (because he was taking a fall for Don, of course) while hiding his utter failure until it was too late

The only reason he was ever at that company is because his father owned it. Roger was a shit ad man who coasted on his position. That's why he was always so jealous and resentful of Don.

yes the best at trying to please women