Name a more pathetic country

protip: you cant

LITERALLY 1 olympic medal (a bronze) from country with over a billion people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_map.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICC_Player_Rankings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring who wins what in the five-ringed jew

Pakistan. Filthy poo in the loo pajeets PLUS they're mudslimes.

Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_map.png

India shouldn't compete in the olympic games.

They're a race is essentially quantity over quality, and olympic games only allow even numbered people.

>india got the brown medal in the 400 meter poo
hahaha omg poo in loo

>quantity over quality
No you're thinking of the Chinese, who are basically ants.

Indians are a society that has been strictly stratified for thousands of years with a lot of racial mixture in the upper classes and a huge inbred street-shitting underclass

That's because of the fucked up selection process we have to go through. We have our own niggers in terms of schedule tribes and castes, which are given quota even in the Olympics. So, the Indian athletes you are seeing are have not qualified on merit, but because their ancestors used to pick up shit like 1500 years ago. And also, we are far inferior physically.

POO

IN

WTF

Is India cucked by itself?

I remember the 200 reply pissing match between a Indian and Mexican user fom couple days ago about both sending 120+ athletes to Rio but not winning any medals, so I'm glad they both on a bronze and settled that spat

Sikh poo-loo here, India has little to no sports culture. They only care about cricket and field hockey (kind of).
I grew up there til I was 9 and only ever saw people talk about, play and watch cricket.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICC_Player_Rankings

I don't care for sports at all, personally. Even hockey triggers me during the play offs.

Here's a list you should be looking at with regards to what Indians actually care about.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

My old man and I run a finance business and make so much shekels and laugh at scrubby white people and their stupid supiriority complex, while we dominate in their own lands.

xD
Keep watching pointless games with people running fast, while we become rich.
Also, I love how much this board hates the Jews while ignoring the encroaching Indians.
Check it:
forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html

Keep up the poo loo jokes. ;)

>Canada
No surprises here

I hate how the Indian user shows up in every India bashing thread and gives a voice of reason like that'll make us less inclined to shit on him. Fucking twat.

P O O

>>Canada
>No surprises here
I'm at a wedding in Toronto. Also, there are lots of Indians here from Bermingham and London.

They own large houses IN LONDON, which I didn't even know existed since property prices are atrocious in London for a fucking closet, let alone a 5000 sq/ft house.

You bongs better watch out. Lol, you're about to get reverse colonized by the Indians.

You have more poo-in-the-loos than USA and Canada combined.

poo in loo

To their credit, they're pretty good at selectively breeding and training their athletes to the limits of human ability. And unlike the US or other western countries, they compete with their own people, unlike the imported niggers and other shitskins that the US and other western countries take in on talent visas.

Soulless copycat bastards, but gotta respect their strong sense of identity and national pride.

>Implying winning Olympics will change anything in the world.

Thanks mate.

Now its two medal btw. A silver which might turn gold today.

LOO

One more medal than you do, amerilard.

boosts national pride and raises the spirits of the populace

>poonigger calling others nigger

We are a nation of street shitters and yet we are extremely proud of our country. I don't think we need any more pride or upliftment in our spirits.

No. but you need toilets!

>Lol, you're about to get reverse colonized by the Indians.
That's not likely because of the UK's insane laws against non-EU migrants. They were implemented as a measure to counter immigration because EU migration couldn't be stopped.

When Brexit eventually goes through I doubt they will make it more lenient.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

I'm not proud. But I don't blame the street shitters either.

Yes, and that's why we are trying to build as many of them as we can.

KERMITS ASSHOLE

>their stupid supiriority complex
Indians are the ones with a "stupid supiriority complex". You kinsmen have an average IQ of 82, have won virtually no Nobel Prizes or Olympic medal, are known to be smelly, obnoxious and arrogant, and, to top it all of, you guys have micropenises. I don't believe in God, but if there was one he fucking hates you people.
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Where are you from, user?

something is better than nothing.

>field hockey (kind of).
It has gotten worse.

Silver medal in Badminton(women) is confirmed.

How can you possibly generalize something to 1.3 billion people? That shows your sheer stupidity and low IQ desu.

Delhi.

IN

Fucking dehli scum

Gib back goa

DESIGNATED

Delhi has the second highest Human Development Index in the country, so there is a much greater chance of you being a scum instead of me.

SHART IN THE MART

SHITTING MARTS

Not the guy you are replying to but his link does say India has the second shortest penis size on average by country. I live in US in an area with a large indian population. I can tell you these Indian wives lust for the white cock. Most have never been handled by a real man. They are way out of their potbellied balding husbands leagues. They will only do what is natural along with their daughters and please men of other more masculine races. Once they are in the west they no longer have the same societal pressures that kept them loyal to their beta husbands back home.

I can think of one.

Nother the white suit pants man...

This gravely wounds me but is the sad truth.

>Implying white women don't crave for big black cocks.

They are inferiour

gib me dat pure canadian women

:^)