You're not dumb, are you? You support Hillary?

You're not dumb, are you? You support Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im voting trump

Oy gevalt! Why aren't da goyim receiving da proper indoctrina-- education?!

Subtitle should read highest level of cuckhold attainment

>Raven test

It's funny they don't show IQ curves. That liberal post-grad is mostly teachers.
Consevatives make more money and pay more taxes. Democrats rely on poor minorities for votes.

You again?

Tell me those degrees arent in liberal aets and womans studies

>post grad
>teachers

>What are professors
>What are tenured teachers

Highly educated voters have more career wise to lose by revealing they vote trump

>trying this hard

>more to lose by answering an anonymous poll

k

It takes years of indoctrination to reach the level of ethnomasochism required to vote for the "good guys".

>More women than men in college
>implying these statistics mean anything

>in the year 2016 people still think that having a degree is a sign of intelligence.

They literally hand them out to anyone dumb enough to pay for them. Employers continue to prefer foreign workers, not only because they are cheaper, but because they actually have knowledge in their fields.

>Having a bachelors in business makes you intelligent

Why do people think going to college makes you more intelligent? It's literally just drinking and socializing for 85% of the people that go anymore

Basket weaving degree holders need the left or else they'll be working at McDonalds.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>tfw too young for college, starting next Monday
>no political interest
>basically just hate blacks and have libertarian leanings
>voting for trump solely on memes and hatred for the left

feelsgoodman

how many of those with college degrees have them in things that actually require intelligence. There are loads of degrees a moron could aquire

Can you explain how you're smarter if you are not educated but still earn less??

>Gen Z is now old enough to post on Sup Forums and vote in the presidential election

What a fucking time we live in

>make less
>smarter

How does one reconcile?

>being surprised people who have spent the most time in the leftist indoctrination machine vote left wing

that being said, my dad spent ~8 years in university and is pretty well in line with most of what Trump says (and this is Canada too so it's even more pozzed lol)

Can't say blacks commit violent crimes at 5x the rate of whites but can say dumb white people only vote for Trump.

RETARD DETECTED

>old enough to vote
>implying any of us will

I'm voting because I'm some sperg who grew up on /new/ and Sup Forums. Most of my classmates are apathetic dildos and just use the election as a way to signal.

I'm quite sure the gold in my closet is more than your net worth

I have two masters, half a doctorate, and before becoming an assistant professor of education and student teacher supervisor, I taught middle school for nearly 16 years. I dealt with Republicans trying to tell me I was some radical leftist while supporting most Republican candidates that came up for election. I dealt with liberals frustrated because I was teaching their children to make their own decisions and to think for themselves, instead of cramming their heads with ideological nonsense.

I've never been a fan of either party, unsurprisingly.

Not all of us jump on the loony liberal bandwagon or swallow the shit the DNC churns out on a daily basis. I'd die before I voted for a corrupt egotistical liar.

Nice try shill. 1/10 I responded.

>drives 2008 car
>fakerolex

What a fag, I have the same car, except an 11. IS 250 right?

HAHAHAH ALL YOU FAGGOTS MAKE LESS THAT THE AVERAGE KEKSERVATIVE

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU MAKE FUN OF RIGHT WING VOTERS?

>Linked ban
>Rolex
>Oyster

lol, you fucking pleb faggot

Oh hey it's some Hilary cucks who got triggered by Lux life

Tell me more how your 30k income and fossil watch is better?

Funny how you clowns go about claiming to be so enlighten then get BTFO when your see a watch worth more than your 500 dollar checking account

>Educated = intelligent
wew lad

>republicans are dumb!

Someone posts a info graphic showing republics earn much more on average

>lol whatever

Someone posts a Rolex

>lol that's gay

Leftist fucking trash

I'm looking forward to the possibility of Gen Z going 40 Trump, 60 Clinton, and the media freaking out over how we're going to become the generation of nazis

>IWC
>Fossil

Nigga, what is wrong with you?

Do you just fall into the fucking meme pleb "Businessman" watch category?

I make almost 500k a year sonny.

Realistically, what I'm about to say is scary, but if we don't start soon, there won't be any second chances to reverse this.

Putting all our differences aside, right now all of mankind is in the cusp of complete decimation. Where heading into an existential crisis from the environment to the economy that if we don't change things globally, a majority of human life is as good as dead.

Famine, starvation, disease, societal collapse, economic collapse, mass suicide, terrorism, and that's the future for America and it will spread over globally.

If America fails, expect all the smaller countries to go down under that depends on this country.
Everywhere from Ethiopia to China. America is at the top of the toten pole in the world and if it topples and collapses so will every country.

And it'll resort into a world war not for any ideologies, but for resources and survival.

Logically piecing all the happenings together it seems the global elite wants it to come to this so they can rebuild the world and build a utopia with the ones at the top living in harmony with robots, automation and technology in paradise underneath the billions of skulls they tactfully decimated.

If we don't band together and form an alliance right now we will have missed our window of opportunity to prevent this from happening..

How do we stop this ?

War

keep revving the Google searches bernout

You and I both know, those arnt yours

Send me a date cap and I'll go away forever and even vote Bernie

I'M QUITE SURE YOU'RE A RETARD

>most of the people who take out massive federal loans vote for the party that'll hand out more gibsmedats
College students are no different from welfare taking niggers.

kk, one sec

Best way to distract a CTR cuck is to throw a nice car or watch out

All the sudden they become watch enthusiast

Come on fag

I'd prefer a Rolex, or an Omega over IWC any day.

Thanks for the summary now i aint gotta click the thread
You da man my man

Why do leftists have to pretend that they hold the intellectual high ground?
Is it because deep down they realize that their arguments are all shit and unconvincing so they have to compensate by pretending that they're a better breed of person?

All those social studies degrees must be doing wonders

>people who were leftist enough to impress their leftist professors tend to be leftist
wow truly shocking

>implying there aren't people with Masters and Doctorates that teach
>implying professors and other university and college faculty don't "Teach"
>being this daft

If college classes talked about the reality of racial biology, virtually all college grads would be supporting Trump right now.

"educated" people are just trained chimps

truly intellectual people keep studying after they've gotten their piece of paper.

What about the intelligent people not being able to afford inmense tuition costs?

Why are all the correct the record posts not americans and cant vote?

Just hows how brainwashed higher education leaves you these days.

I'm pretty sure the most educated were supporting Hitler. Otherwise they wouldn't get an education. God these people are so stupid they don't realize how stupid they are.

They can't be intelligent if they think Trump gives a shit about the poor.

No, you're 15 max and live with your parents and have never paid a bill in your life

Do they exclude niggers and spics from these polls?

I posted the shit, faggy lexus cuck

of course i support hillary

you do realize half the trump supporters on Sup Forums are ironic and only in it for the memes right?

I call bullshit there. Community college is fine for most people. It's better than fucking flipping burgers. Too many people think they're too good for it but can't afford higher education so they just keep working dead end jobs for shit pay.

>phD in 16th century black midwifery
>definitely voting for Hillary

Fucking leaf again

>implying college isn't the liberal lunchbox factory

Dont know that I would consider anyone with a bachelors degree smart.. Since they went into debt $40000 for a worthless degree

bitch shut the fuck up. Quit trying to ramble off stuff just cause it sounds good in your head

>Hand waving a common IQ test type that you don't even know the name off

Why?

Who thinks that?

Your argument is literally
>can't be A if letter is Z haha

He said he will bring back the jobs many Americans had, that means the jobs illegals take. Of course anyone can say Americans don't want the jobs illegals do, but how can we be sure? There are a lot of Americans in dire need of jobs to pay their bills and illegals take away jobs because they offer to work for wages of misery just like in their latino countries, the employers who hire these illegals know illegals don't care if they are being paid way lower than the stated low income of 7.25$ and if a latino complains they can threaten to call the agencies in charge of deporting illegals, basically illegals being forced to accept shitty wages. Trump wants that to stop, and that helps poor people, I think honestly it can't be said that Trump doesn't wanna help the the poor class at all.

Did you leave bro?

I wanted at least one comment.

Enjoy your shit 9-5 job today / tomorrow!

Social studies? Everyone here thinks they're a psychiatrist since they got their degrees in sociology

Whooa dude... Cool edge you got there

>You support Hillary?
I support sending her to prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

I invest for a living. I exploit commodity correlations with miners, on the way up and down, there's always an overreaction in price level every morning, due to underlying expectation about inflation targets.

I'm the real deal pal.

That's a fancy way to say you drive a zamboni leaf

Stay jealous poorfag.

Lol of what? You must make a killing cleaning fucking ice

Are you really this butthurt? 2 responses? I can teach you poorfag, if you'd like.

Voting Trump.

Butt hurt? Do you understand what it means to be butthurt? Nah, I'm good. I don't need your bullshit pennies

> Trades commodities
> Supports Hillary

#ImWithStupid

Let me give you an insight on why this happens, hope not to cause you a headache if more neurons are needed than those you usually use to shill.

People with poor credentials, that is bad or no formal education, get shitty jobs. Those people get hit first when the economy is bad and therefore support for a candidate that vocalizes their needs is expected.

Highly educated people have better jobs, not really having to worry about candidate x or y. Enter the media and where propaganda is targeted; if you can sell these people a selfie-stick, you bet you can shove Hillary down their throats.

High formal education does not mean intelligence, it means social utility given existing needs: the now that is.

You sound a little insecure and salty, m8.

Trump. Less corrupt than Hillary but mostly because I want to see the media in chaos. I'm talking reporters becoming an hero live on the air Budd Dwyer style, dimensional barriers being torn open by asspain alone, cants and dogs living together and mass hysteria from Washington

Let it begin

more college = more Marxist indoctrination
more college = greater integration in the establishment.
more women graduates than men + more women vote for Clinton = higher support for Clinton from graduates.
More academic experience = less real life experience = more likely to buy gimmicks.
nothing to do with intelligence.

>putting trade jobs in the same category as lifetime welfare leeches

wow really makes me think

I have a masters in History and am working on my doctorate right now, I and several of my colleagues are voting Trump.

>SJW with masters degree in gender studies
>$150,000 in outstanding student loans
>can't get a job because gender studies is not a profession. It's purely academic.
>not dumb