Jesus Christ Ledger, it was only a capeshit role

Jesus Christ Ledger, it was only a capeshit role.

Jesus Christ Ledger, doing that much heroine might getcha hurt

He set out to make a good capeshit movie or die trying.

At least he succeeded in the latter part.

Jesus Christ OP, it's another repost
Jump off a building you cunt

It says a lot that Nicholson knew to just have fun with it, was and is a respected actor and remains alive, and Ledger thought it was Hamlet, was and is "that chad who was suprisingly good as the Joker", and is dead. Taking capeshit seriously is bad for you.

heh

Did you know that he went mad after filming his part of the joker

>after

jfc Ledger, no need to be that cruel

apology for poor english

when were you when heat legend dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

'heat is die'

'no'

and you??????????????

I know it was a great performance or whatever but I just know Christian Bale was thinking to himself look at this fucking tryhard, literally who does method acting for a comic book character. Even how much Hammill got into voice acting for The Joker was excessive (even his colleagues on the cartoon noted this), fucking Ledger drove himself to madness and suicide over this. OVER A FUCKING COMIC BOOK VILLAIN. Imagine if someone pulled this shit playing Darth Vader, and everyone feels like they have to pretend Star Wars is the modern day Citizen Kane because someone died tragically in a popular but essentially campy role, when really all those involved in making the fucking movie is just thinking 'Why the fuck did he get so carried away?' Literally ffs it's just Star Wars man

was inside you are mother
eat tits
XD

Jesus she is ugly

I laughed. At least we got the best capeshit villain.

This.

>Ledger
dead
>DDL
retired

Leave method acting to me

this basically
it fucking kills me how a lot of normies think method acting is like wizardry or something.

He's an embarrassment in that role, I can only imagine all the cringey scenes with him they deleted from Suicide Squad.

Mediocre hammy psycho performance.

Heat Legend gets the Oscar posthumously because the Oscar Committee feels remorse for denying him his deserved Best Actor for "Dick Suckin' Cowboy". They knew middle-America would flip their shit even in 2005 and so snubbed him.

His "Joker" is no better than Brandon's crow performance. The entire film is just as earnestly silly as the other two films in the trilogy.

It must seriously burn Nolan's ass that TDK will be his best-remembered and most commercially successful film.

Same

member when dicaprio was cutting himself in glass, yelling at the top of his lungs and eating raw meat and everyone acted like he was the best actor that ever lived? that was annoying

what's a good psycho performance then?

He redefined one of modern pop culture's most iconic villains, successfully too.

He deserves some fucking praise.

Pop culture is gay, who cares if he redefined some one-dimensional villain in a comicbook story for children?

>those digits
>asks what a good psycho performance is

Life imitates art

If I washed that off would he die?

Based Heath brought the edgy, Call of duty crowd to capekino