How do we save Rick and Morty?

How do we save Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_bAbpoKD1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't both parties support Saudi and Qatar?

You can't.

Dead like Marvel comics.

The pickle is dead.
Bury it.

Yes.

havent watched any of the show since the first season. can anyone explain what this twitter post has to do with the show

She's one of new women writers on Rick and Morty. They are all like that now.

so is the show full blown SJW now? The first season was mostly just mediocre reddit humor

Don't blame the mindless hole, blame the man who gave her power

Yes, ep 2 of season 3 was all about Summer being a powerful gurl. It's trash now

no, its just that the jokes are mistimed, lame, and a lot of the parody is surface level and lazy.

Rick and Morty needs more Mr. Poopy Butthole. Or another cable box show.

You can't. It's dead. Forget about it. Another casualty of the feminism/SJW meme.

Once the corpse is devoured they will move on to a new host to destroy.

This reminds me of what happened to Boondocks season 4

nigga the boondocks was the boondocks

not even sjws could tame that shit

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

who knew

Did you even watch the latest season that got cancelled after 6 episodes?

By posting these threads in the right board.

yea it was god awful trash but its because Aaron McGruder left not because of sjws

Why are you guys so obsessed with what people say on twitter? Generational thing?

youtu.be/N_bAbpoKD1s

It turned the "white men are evil slave owners" clock up to the max

Explain how you dumb teenage Sam Hyde watching meme spewing Sup Forums believing nigger

who cares it can never be better than red dwarf

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Maybe you should watch it instead you falseflagging finook
Riley, Huey and Robert all become slaves to a white guy in the last episode before it was cancelled

Go back in time to 2012 and give the idea to someone with talent.

That's sounds like a possible Rick and Morty plot.
They might even do it for real.
It will break the 4th wall and reddit will adore it!!

>post dated October 2016
>last replies are 20 minutes ago

everytime

you replied to the wrong person
>accusing me of bait when that's exactly what you were doing
What the fuck is it with people accusing others of doing things that they themselves are aware of nowadays?
>Murder a person
>bloody knife in hand, stare at crowd of onlookers and accuse them of murder

pickle rick will save the show

the last episode was when Riley got chases by the retards

>teenage Sam Hyde watching meme spewing Sup Forums believing nigger

>n-no you are the shitposter

are you retarded? how was he baiting?

Ignore it.

Critical thinking is a bad thing most of the time. Mostly because you've critically become a fucking idiot.

Meant to say falseflagging
If you don't know what shitposting means, don't use it.
All you have to do is look it up, it's fucking all over the place.

how is he falseflagging then you spaztic?

It's almost as if there are no parties and government goes on doing whatever it wants regardless of who's in office.

I don't think you know what shitposting or falseflagging means, I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

If you weren't in the make-a-quip foundation cancer, Marvel thread earlier; you missed supreme fucking jokes. It wasn't memes or anything. It was like the text version of a green room after a show. Dead killers with those jokes.

Read his posts and maybe you'll figure it out
I know what both means, and no amount of smoke screen can draw attention away from the retardation of

>Falseflagging
>When they literally becomes slaves to Wunclear

he's not falseflagging at all.
they literally do become slaves to Ed Wuncler the Second and they have to pick cotton in the Freedomland episode. did you even watch the show?

I was dreading this day.

Jesus christ you niggers are fucking braindead.
Let me walk this shit through for you autists.
Read these posts in chronological order.
Now stop fucking posting

I see nothing wrong

It's time to put this shit to rest. Nobody actually cares about it so we should just dismiss it as idiocy.

You can shove feathers up your ass but I'm not going to call you a chicken.

I suppose Harmon the cuck is the one pushing all this retarded "diversity" shit.

Then I bothered for nothing

so you don't actually understand what falseflagging is

Okay at this point you telling me I don't understand the meaning of these buzzwords has got to be bait
You are still retarded though
I'm guessing your next post is gonna be that I don't know what bait, buzzword, or retarded means either

you still haven't explained how he's falseflagging
maybe because you can't?