Degenerate

How would the left respond to someone putting a Burka on this statue? Is there an user up to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/revealing-hillary-clinton-bikini-mural-covered-up-in-a-niqab-2016-lushux/
twitter.com/lushsux/status/764916076358475776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump

Really someone should cover it with a robe or coat and put a sign on it that says "body shaming isn't ok". Be the bigger man and all that.

people on 4chin are too scared to knock over a post card display, what makes you think they'd do this?

Need a statue of shillary.

We have enough lizard statues already

Some ausfag made a mural of that photoshopped hillary in a bikini pic and the city council got assmad so he painted a burka over it.

gib sauce, m8

:^)

nvm, got it

politico.eu/article/revealing-hillary-clinton-bikini-mural-covered-up-in-a-niqab-2016-lushux/

Fucking aussies

If anyone makes a Hillary statue, please, don't stoop to their level. Hit her where it hurts (in the truth.) the optic of her accepting a giant check from a questionable source could be effective. Something vulgar like this isn't going to be effective.

well somebody better cover it up with something before Bill Clinton happens by

A little too generous on the tits.

For the lazy ones.

Dildo burka because 46D parcheesi

her tits are huge, bruh

>the mens shop
>men

Top kek

What are the chances he is posting that on reddit and or tumblr

Needs piss bag on leg.

kek

>implying you wouldnt

From the guy that did this
twitter.com/lushsux/status/764916076358475776

>those expressions
I want to see guttural fear plastered on the faces of these people as reality shatters their worldview, and their neighborhoods become 3rd world nations tbqh senpai

Yeah with that wide eyed psycho stare falling down stairs with a diaper full of shit

master troll

Bumping because I want to see this

OP you should do it and bring back results

This would be ideal, but do we really want to stoop to their level?

DO IT DO IT DO IT PRAISE KEK

sick idea

Fucking kek

The check thing wouldn't mean anything because CNN has already "proven" that Hillary "literally has never done anything wrong", vulgarity is all they understand, they would literally get mad and go full sjw mode if there was a vulgar statue of Hillary.

Someone needs to get a pantsuit and a Hillary mask, get down and give that statue some mean succ then bring the video here and blast it over social media relentlessly.

I know there's gotta be one chunky femanon or (more likely) a dude with a body like $hilLIARy who will do it for the good of humanity... or at the very least, the keks

Lushsux confirmed Sup Forums autist

(1/2)

Lushsux confirmed Sup Forums autist

(2/2)

Without a doubt. Don't like 5-10% of the country use Sup Forums?

Sauce on these booties

No, that's ridiculous. The stat is influenced by the fact that a.) moot's an idiot, and b.) we generally don't have static IP's here...

eg. "reboot your modem/router" for a new IP to evade bans.

See:

Sweet as bru

I'm going to put a yarmulke on the one here.

Jeezus! 'magine the bush on dat!

There's currently a one in the Castro (San Francisco). Please destroy (or steal) the statue.

There goes my no-fap week.

How has no one commented

>this

Yet?

Here comes my no-fap week.

looks rad

what's the message of this statue besides "ew trump lol"?

body shaming is okay if it's a meanie