Fresh from Sup Forums you probably already disgusted it here but hey

Fresh from Sup Forums you probably already disgusted it here but hey...

>wahhhhhhhhhhhh why are people allowed to express their Non-PC opinions on the internet? The internet BELONGS to PC people but we are losing it to non-PC people! We need some way to force people to only express PC opinions, like an internet ID or laws against non-PC speech: the article.

>by Jewish man (shocker!)

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

Highlights include

>Reddit believes in unalloyed free speech; the site only eliminated the comment boards “jailbait,” “creepshots” and “beatingwomen” for legal reasons.

This is totally true guys.

>When her father Paul died, a troll quickly started a fake Twitter account called PawWestDonezo, (“donezo” is slang for “done”) with a photo of her dad and the bio “embarrassed father of an idiot.” West reacted by writing about it. Then she heard from her troll, who apologized, explaining that he wasn’t happy with his life and was angry at her for being so pleased with hers.

She totally didn't make that up

>Whitney Phillips, a literature professor at Mercer University and the author of Why We Can’t Have Nice Things: Mapping the Relationship Between Online Trolling and Mainstream Culture.

Books about Memes

>The alt-right was galvanized by Gamergate, a 2014 controversy in which trolls tried to drive critics of misogyny in video games away from their virtual man cave.

Ignoring the fact that this little movment in the end ended in Kotaku and Gawker indeed biting the dust.

I disagree when he says that everyone knows to not feed the Trolls.

Barely anyone knows to not feed the trolls.

This article is proof of that.

But what does he gain from this?

I mean most people that visit time.com have Adblock or Ublock or Ghostery

Imagine being so cucked you are triggered by what anons say online.I think people have not learned rule one of how to internet do not feed the trolls.

Kek

We need to purge normies from the internet tbqh

The butthurt in that article was pretty funny. I think its a honey pot though.

Author very clearly targeted that article at us, even did a little "oh gee it suuuuuure would be bad if Sup Forums found out I wrote this, i suuuuuure hope I don't get doxed....." song and dance at the beginning.

I think the author is trying to get us to come after him so he can boost his career a bit with the victim card.

It seems like almost a requirement for any liberal writer now days to claim they got rape and death threats from Sup Forums.

I think he just wrote this to try to get us to issue him his victim card.

My experience is that the worst bits of hate actually come from the "PC" crowd.

It's kinda funny to read their forums sometimes. They explode once or twice a year. I like to say "they eat their own". They say they are progressive and open minded but really the worst thing in their lives is when someone disagrees with them and eventually they disagree with each other on something and blamo, forum meltdown.

>It's kinda funny to read their forums sometimes. They explode once or twice a year. I like to say "they eat their own". They say they are progressive and open minded but really the worst thing in their lives is when someone disagrees with them and eventually they disagree with each other on something and blamo, forum meltdown.
share?

what forums?

I'd like to redirect everyone's attention to author's last name.
If you look very closely, you might just spot three pairs of brackets.

>reddit
>free speech
In what world is reddit a website that promotes free speech ? Sup Forums is a thousand times better at this than reddit.

>>by Jewish man (shocker!)

Who, (((Joel Stein))) ?

>Ignoring the fact that this little movment in the end ended in Kotaku and Gawker indeed biting the dust.
Gamergate had nothing to do with that. Gamergate accomplished nothing.

>((((((((((((((Joel Stein))))))))))))))

Kek smiles upon you.

Jesus these kikes are unrelenting. Hitler really saw the light

>with a photo of her dad and the bio “embarrassed father of an idiot.”

Top kek

Perfect

I wonder who is behind this article?

To any news editors lurking, the infamous internet terrorist, Christopher Poole is and alwaya will be our leader.

>Joel Stein
>Stein
Is it even possible for Sup Forums to be wrong just once?

Jew here. I grew up around people this smug. The worst part of summer camp was the smug jews from New Jersey. He grew up in a wealthy white suburb of NYC and went to a top college and never really sincerely struggled and is in position to judge. Then again, it gives us much needed exposure. Also, my mom's neighbor used to RUN Time Magazine (not a jew). I don't think its making tons of money so let them try with this propaganda. Its meant to be read in doctor's offices not taken seriously.

He was fucking hot as shit when he was twink. Too bad his looks faded and he's straight.
>tfw no moot bf
Also his moderation policies sucked.

KEK

PC ruined the internet culture. I've been on a number of forums and it's the SJWs, and I suppose there might be some other bitter faggots that like to downvote or whatever.

Been going since forever really and it's no wonder facebook took off, who the fuck would want to associate with internet faggots. They're scum. Facebook generally just has the same atmosphere you'd find on the street or in a shopping mall where as most other forums are just creepy faggot shit.

implying you own it already.