Have you guys watched the OFFICIAL Snapchat story about the naked Trump statue yet?

have you guys watched the OFFICIAL Snapchat story about the naked Trump statue yet?

XD DRUMPF BTFO

btw our social media platforms are totally unbiased!! XDDDD

Wow, this changes everything, I am now a Cruzlim

Nah just zionald

I wonder if someone made a nude shillary statue. >Oy vey boyim so muhsoggyknees

San francisco, the scum of the earth.

Sexually humiliating someone to ruin their reputation. Not rape culture, though, because liberals are doing it. That automatically makes everything OK.

Hahaha can we get a naked statue of frumpy gross Amy Schumer?

>Calling out neanderthals on their hypocrisy all day.
>Lots of tears and anger.
Still rolling strong.

It's been a fucking awesome amount of fun getting libs bent out of shape for body shaming a fat person let me yell you wut.

i cant believe this was on snapchat. social media is literally cancer.

You were just too stupid to do it first.

Sup Forums BTFO

So they are calling him Emperor now?

7-D interplanetary chess confirmed

the likeness captures an undefinable quality that could only be described as "micro-esque"

Isn't this akin to fat shaming and body shaming?

totly fake yo - niggerz dun gut cracka sizd coks dawg

People wonder why I fucking hate Leftists. Because of shit like this. What kind of normal person makes a naked effigy of someone they "hate" and LARP as a woman next to him? What kind of fucked up pervert does that?

more like RETARD shaming... which should be promoted in order to usher in the eugenics that will cleanse this vermin species of the drumpf-like diseases that plague it

all of this projecting because they're jealous he can still get hard at age 70 while some are suffering from ED at 40.

There's no way Trump isn't a nympho. He is way too HIGH ENERGY

Fucking kek, that bitch has a more disgusting body than the fucking statue

Straya plz. Where is the subtlety to your shitpost?

left > left side of brain > creative

right > right side of brain > retarded

Why would faggots be against a man who wants to stop jihadists from coming here to kill faggots?

Wait, I thought liberals were the anti-Eugenics ones with how they demand more blacks and encourage downies and shit.

Thants a man
sorry to break it to you
Yes america is truly a fucked up place

It's a suit, look at the legs.

Eugenics was created by Progressives.

The gay mafia is having an epic meltdown as they realize their 40 year rein of power is collapsing all around them. All of their false social narratives and weaponized epithets have been rendered totally obsolete. They understand there is no recovering. There's no going back. The people are awake.

All the gay mafia can do now, is sadly repeat over and over again their failed ancient old rhetoric. It has been 12 months, none of their insults work.... but they keep repeating. This is fucking hilarious.... it's over for them now.

Intellectual Bankruptcy. How embarrassing.

Progressive meant a completely different thing in that era than it does today though, how is that relevant other than semantically?

there will no "subtlety" from by from my Anton Chiguhr cattle gun as I exterminate the I walk among you now

do not lumber me with the tribal and cultural yokes you iVermin lather under

you will know the finality of death upon your last gasped breath -- I promise you that

No it didn't. Progressive meant authoritarian then and it means authoritarian now.

nympho specifically refers to females.

There are schools for people with this level of autism.

>Cruzlim

I fucking love you

Although Progressives have always been in favor of authoritarianism, the difference is 100 years ago they were pro-white and now they are anti-white.

>its ok to do what i complain about my enemies doing but cant do

>AusFAILia

This

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

>Liberals say you shouldn't body shame people
>Liberals body shame a political figure they do not like

WOWOWOW the hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Guys, was The Happening just a worsening of koalaposts?

>inside the mind of a degenerate liberal

Trump's penis only goes into classy places.

Doesn't surprise me this happened in the faggot HQ that is San Francisco.

So if someone modeled a 300lb naked Killary would that be seen as x-shaming? I'm going to say yes because the Left are literally the "do as I say, not as I do" crowd.

After Trump takes office and the left starts attacking him for stopping immigrants from islamic countries, I hope Trump says 'ok' and diverts all muslim immigration to San Francisco.

Better than here

I just think that in 2016 we shouldnt be body-shaming people.

The song 'It's raining men' will take on a whole new meaning.

Your original interpretation? Ffs

I come for you first. You will be bestowed the title of 'Example' -- that which will instil the catatonia to follow.

The mouth of madness has spoken. You have been blessed.

Now imagine the political outrage if literally if the right did literally anything similar with Hillary.

Your posts are making me think I'm on Sup Forums in a cringe thread.

Which is exactly why we should do it.

Your Oedipus Complex won't cushion you from the relentless blows I will rain down on your Down's countenance, child-minded cock rat.

You will be kept alive for my amusement, Se7en style, for others to ponder what ineffable fate awaits them.

funny how conservatives havn't had to stoop this low; love the regressive left

I have yet to see a single day in politics in which the left is not being blatantly hypocritical.

trump is in better shape than half of america, and defenitely looks better than most people his age but whatever

I like the Trump statue here in Seattle. The addition of the hate makes it even funnier.

Someone should make a statue of Queen Obama with Reggie Love shoving a golf club up his ass.

Why do shitlibs always try and act tough?

I like how they picked the five biggest liberal shitholes. Really gonna make an impact.

Welp, someone made an embarrassing statue of Trump, guess I'll have to vote for a brain-damaged criminal now instead.

I need to know where these are. I'm literally going on a 2 week life journey to cut all these down with chainsaws.

Can we also make a map showing the positions of all these statues and how hipster it is?

3 of the places already took it down

san francisco and los angeles are still up

>Zionald
Underrated leaf

Snapchat is already a sinking shit. They're only lashing out, trying to make headlines.

NUKE SAN FRANCISCO