>be Clarissa
>explain it all

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève
youtube.com/watch?v=nemqYdvJCMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*guitar rift*

"hey clarissa, are you sure it's okay that I keep coming through your bedroom window like this? don't your dad know I sell mixtapes and get pussy? he's not worried that I'm up here smashin' them guts from behind?"

He never said that

>Clarissa will never explain the female anatomy to you using her fully nude body for references

And this is what she looks like today

JUST

real clarrisa thicc as fuck.

>mfw

Lil yimmy?

>never explains 9/11
gee golly

>be melissa joan hart & christian
>never work in jewish showbiz again

top waifu

I would still fuck Melissa Joan hart in a hartbeat

literally our guy

She did but the episode was immediately pulled from air due to comments made about the sitting president. Many speculate that this episode was responsible for the show's cancellation shortlyafterwards

>In May 2009, Hart opened a candy shop called SweetHarts in Sherman Oaks, California.[41] Hart commented that it had been her "childhood dream" to own a candy shop.[42] SweetHarts closed in December 2011 due to a lawsuit by a former employee alleging wrongful termination and racial discrimination, as well as other issues,

>the show's cancellation shortlyafterwards
>Clarissa Explains It All aired for five seasons and a total of 65 episodes[1] from March 23, 1991[3] to October 1, 1994
you weren't even trying. 0/10

Explain why are you not sitting on my face?

she explained it on Sabrina

She predicted it and pointed out clues in the media showing that the illuminati were going to be responsible

>Doug cartoon they give him a smart dog friend and he writes in his journal to narrate everything.
>Clarissa is just crazy and promotes kids talking to myself breaking the 4th wall.

>racial discrimination
Dare I say it?

Be

>it had been her "childhood dream" to own a candy shop
Dawwww

>SweetHarts closed in December 2011

SAD

>due to a lawsuit by a former employee alleging wrongful termination and racial discrimination, as well as other issues

BASED

Aye, I too, know that feeling.

>looks like redhead Moot
Well, gee. What do you think, laddie?

I loved this show, ever since I was a kid.

DELET

Nice, and I'm usually not into THICC myself.

Pete and Pete> Clarissa

AYE AYE AYE AYEAAAAAAAAA

I miss my childhood.
I miss having friends and being happy.

Sometimes I watch shows like this and the nostalgia is overwhelming.
Then a realisation creeps into my mind, no one else is watching this episode, its not being played on TV, its been left behind and forgotten just like I was.
At that point I feel removed, detached and isolated from both the modern world that has rejected me and the childhood I can never go back to.

These are the moments in which I feel the most alone.

9/11 really did kill the 90's wow

Welcome to late capitalism, it's only going to get worse.

At this point I welcome the abyss. Let it all burn.

It won't though, not in your lifetime. First you have to experience the full dystopian extent of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism and then the Hegellian synthesis of capitalism and communism which will make ownership over anything meaningful a thing of the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève

>"The universal and homogeneous state is `good' only because it is the last (because neither war nor revolution are conceivable in it: - mere `dissatisfaction' is not enough, it also takes weapons!)

>In the final state there naturally are no more `human beings' in our sense of an historical human being. The `healthy' automata are 'satisfied' (sports. art, eroticism, etc.), and the `sick' ones get locked up. As for those who are not satisfied with their `purposeless activity' (art, etc.), they are the philosophers (who can attain wisdom if they `contemplate' enough).

Hart's nudes when?

She has no arm hair now :(

I wonder if they ever hooked up off screen

I remember years ago some user posted a story about how he fucked a recently post-partum mjh at her home during some kind of home repair visit. She was in a bathrobe and down for some strange dick. Probably bullshit but it was pretty hot.

they have a podcast together. I stopped watching because of the non-stop trump bitching

It's nice that they are still friends I guess, I just want juicy Pete and Pete gossip

Pete and Pete just weirded me out.
It had something strangely dreamlike about it.

because you're a string theorist and she has standards.

I went to high school with her (Sayville, NY). She was a bitch.

It's good that she got rid of the arm hair. Hairy arms are for middle-easterners.

Fuck off retard.

I was sitting here thinking what to jack off to. Thanks.

Hot

She never explain why I got that weird feeling down in my pants when I saw her on my TV

It was self explanatory

>Pete and Pete
>two pasty red head actors
>they are actually both of Italian descent

How?

if you were bullied by a girl,so are you.

north italy is extremely white

>It's a Sam climbs through the window while Clarissa is changing episode

oh I love that band
youtube.com/watch?v=nemqYdvJCMc

Clarissa vs Ellen

CLAIM YOU'RE WAIFU

I am not sure if this show was more for girls than for boys. I watched a couple episodes and i wasn't that bad (compared to the crap we see today

>Clarissa

Danny Tamborelli regularly browses Sup Forums

>*guitar rift*

I'd pick cLarissa but Ellen was cute
Saw a pic of her at Pete and Pete reunion and she looks the same
Pete and Pete Movie when? (Pete and Ellen are married)

Here character is basically a boy.

how does she do it

WHEN will This fashion sense come back?