Are niggers really THAT dumb?

Why can't these 75 IQ's grasp the truth that if you respect the police the police will respect you? If youre going to say "fuck the police" you can expect a punch in your face. Niggers dont treat policemen like humans so they dont get treated like humans, its only fair
>pic semi related

Its bed time Holland. Go find a proustite

Its 8:00 am you nigger

>lick the cops' boots and everything will be fine

>Why can't these 75 IQ
There's your answer.

>american education

Well its bed time in the real world AKA USA

that would be true if police weren't all niggers too

>8:00 AM is bedtime
You're right though, for some Sup Forumsaks it really is.

>Having respect for the authority is licking their boots

ayo fuk da poolise we wuz kangs homie

American patriotism never fails to get me laughing, now go back paying for jésus drug addiction burger like a good goy

AYOOO HOL UP
*smokes weed*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*robs a liqour store*
WOWOWOW HOL UP
*rapes a girl*
SO YOU BEEN TRYNA TELL ME
*breaks the law 3 times*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*shoots a nigger*
THE POLICE BE VIOLENT AGAINST US BECAUSE THEY BE TRYNA TO SUPRESS OUR MELANIN?

SHIEEEEEEET

Jèsus is not even that bad mostly just landscapes and washes dishes Trump followers just like to exaggerate. You guys on the other hand have to keep checking on Abdul every 10 minutes

Out of all the people we chose the berbers, the literal niggers of marocco. Luckily geert will get them out

I'm the mean time go watch (((Ajax))) play

Wachu been up to Mexico

They never grew out of their rebellious phase/ dont want to.

They might have been cool during high school age, getting pussy, partying and shit like that but after a while they start getting older and realize they are pieces of shit. Rather than do something about their lifestyle, they would rather keep the party going and continue being pieces of shit, where they are comfortable.

Eh, I think it's great. So long as the cops have to deal with assholes, they treat normal people better because they think "thank Christ I don't have to deal with another asshole."

It's convenient to have idiots like this spic around. Not too many, though, BLM needs executions soon.

Their whole lifestyle is breaking the law.
Respecting the police is antithetical to this.

Lol I never thought about that

Meh, I kinda get it. A cop can fucking kill you for whatever reason he wants, or just ruin your life. Now this doesn't happen a lot. But if you are a violent criminal dickwad, the chance goes up exponentially. At some point, the cops just become another gang to them; one that they all hate. So it gets the 'cred' with everyone.

Never thought of it like that

This is Sup Forums an no has noticed that a Black Middle Finger is holding up the other side of the shirt

how new are you

Is it true crime goes down as police killings go up?

depending on the policing

Twice the police would hopefully produce twice the results

But asking half the police for twice the quota just creates lazy newyorks cops giving brown kids shake downs

>less cops to witness crimes
>crime rates go down
HMM I WONDER WHY

My bad I meant to say; When cops kill someone, is it true crime goes down for that time period?

The guy on the right looks more like a spic than a nigger.
No difference, though.

Nevermind
Eh, i guess people are afraid of getting shot thus are more careful to break the law