The red pill made me unhappy af. Can we have a Sup Forums related YLYL I want to laugh at liberals and Jews

The red pill made me unhappy af. Can we have a Sup Forums related YLYL I want to laugh at liberals and Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Come on there is nothing else that makes me laugh.
Just post liberals getting rekt.

>Implying anyone wanted that war except Israel.
Nice shoop.

>YLYL
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

BUMP, I need the fun anger for once. This shit has the potential to make you a permanently angry individual without things such as memes that can turn it into a laugh for me.

No, that's the original. Red panels has a lot of stuff like that. It's pretty much a comic all about pointing out stupid leftist beliefs.

How do I stop being conservative and become a liberal? This board has totally ruined my life, and I want to be a normal person without far right views. It feel like I would be happier as a liberal. How do I get off this ride?

MART SHARTER IN CHIEF

Suicide.

Obviously she was an attack helicopter. You missed out buddy.

>DNA
>Y-Chromosome
journalism fail.

He sounds like Hitler, honestly. If we could redpill him, he would be very useful.

Do a lot of drugs and drink whenever you feel bad about sucking cock while being a trap. Whenever a shooting happens pray it's a white male, ignore how shitty other cultures are, etc

Yes all this high-energie übermenschen with unlimited energie. Do they never need a laugh.
I c.

Last one from me

Here nig nig nig nig

This ones the your best kek, it got me

Drink a lot. Do some drugs, kill off your brain that way

Utter Legend.

I'd toss in some coins in remembrance

WE

WAS

Been almost two years since I screencapped this. First time I've ever posted it.

KANGZ

Can't Cuck the Huck

I was in that thread. Too bad the good ractions weren't included

Saved my man.

I am very pro gun even here in Australia, and I love the movements don't get me wrong, but this flag slowly getting more and more badly drawn makes me laugh uncontrollably and I really want to use it.

I will fly this flag and pretend I don't understand why people laugh at it and use it to talk to them in a positive light about why guns are good.

It's all yours my friend!

I'm glad you like my OC
Save it, it's all yours my friend!
The reason it was created is a bet for my friend. He hates cops and lost his license, he got it back but has to have no tickets or anything for 3 years, otherwise he wears a shirt with this and "I Love Cops" for 2 months straight.

Fuck me. Makes me want to have a kid so I do shit like this while they are still innocent and won't tell their friends that I put jewgerbread men in the oven

The poor bastard

Running out of Sup Forums related pics

MAAAAARK

DOWN, BOY!

triggered

OC

I fucking lose

Too many times iv'e seen this pasta tonight. 1/10 got a reply

Kek'd

they are getting desperate

Raged. Thanks for that cunt

>Dogs castrating people
Science fiction writers couldn't make it this ridiculous.

I personally like the masturbating machines used to kill boys

>stealing little boys first cummies and their life
Horrific. Ban assault nazis now

i'll sign the petition

kek

why, what is it called?

isn't there only one Y shaped chromosome?