Every black/brown man that I've met that wasn't raised in a ghetto turned out to be a good person that contributed to...

Every black/brown man that I've met that wasn't raised in a ghetto turned out to be a good person that contributed to society.

But the ones that were raised in the ghetto turned out to be criminals or looked up to being a criminal.

I just hate how people say it's racist when you get worried or concerned around a group of blacks/browns dressed like they're from the ghetto.

I don't hate black/brown people, I just hate ghetto niggers/coconuts/fobs.

No one fucking cares, you naive nigger loving retard. When shit hits the fan, there's no such thing as racial unity or some shit. It's groups of people similar to you vs groups not. Niggers ain't gonna be fair. Why should we? We would lose a lot. Pyrric victory.

All of this PC and "give POC respect/fairness/advantages" shit, all of this white guilt shit, none of it will matter. It will be packs of niggers raping/stealing from/murdering EVERY white they find. There will be no "ayy whiteboi Tommy there was once real nice to me, let's not rob, beat and murder him, fellow nigs". They will do it anyway, no matter how much of a bleeding heart, "help the less fortunate" cuck liberal you are. It won't save you. Remember that.

Geez man, you need help.

You think blacks I've known for years are just going to turn their backs on me and rape/steal/murder when the time comes?

You're fucked in the head m8.

Yes and you're naive if you think they wouldn't.

Straya, those that you've met are clearly well behaved, well adjusted people.

An overwhelming amount of blacks behave in the stereotypical rude, thuggish trash that blacks are known for - hence stereotype.

Believe it or not, there are plenty folks that get along with blacks. But no one gets along with a nigger, but even another nigger.

You literally have to be mentally unstable to believe this.

You have clearly never dealt with hostile city niggers or niggers living in liberal utopias.

Bullshit.
Barack Obongo was raised in kenya and he has single-handedly ruined the greatest nation on earth.

now this is shitposting, good work straya

It's called being smart. You have to be fucked in the head to delude yourself into thinking people can't or won't betray you when the chips are down. That's naivety. You obviously haven't lived long or outside of your bubble, or you'd know this by now. I'm not saying never give benefit of the doubt, or don't have hope in your fellow man, but don't be blind and make silly assumptions. You should always be cautious and always be aware anyone could do anything at any time. If you dont, you'll be blindsided and sicker punched by life.

this guy gets it

"singlehandedly"
>what is the globalist/jewish media-political elite

We don't have ghettos or banlieues in Italy, but niggers are still uncivilized.

>muh anecdotal evidence
Fuck you, OP, you grew up in a mostly white suburban area with a sprinkling of token minorities. Every majority black or hispanic neighborhood is openly hostile to whites.
Magic negroes are a myth, they don't exist. Sooner or later, they will always reveal their inner chimp, just like OJ
gif related

>literal insanity

>communist
>corporate profits are higher than ever in the history of forever

make more sense

It's sad you're just trolling. These are important messages people should be aware of.

Some of the dumbest shit I've seen.
That's some facebook level pic related.

People believe that dumb shit? RIP Sup Forums, you'd have to be a complete fucking dreg of society to believe unsourced bullshit. Kill yourselves.

So what you're saying is, is when the day comes some chip activates in their brain saying "kill whitey" even though some of their friends they grew up with or worked with?

See how dumb that shit is?

The point is that no matter how little you pay heed to the concept of race other races pay a hell lot of heed to it. The lowest common denominator rules, it's a race to the bottom. Not acknowledging the rules of the "game" could be a grave mistake.

No he's right

Whites are killing themselves and your somehow ok with that. If you chose to continue to be a retard just don't procreate

White people are racist for not building nice communities for black folk. If they have white people looking out for them they'd be in the same boat as us black folk. Wake up you ancient kings!

Thank fuck I am in Canada and not in America and some Oceanic country to be experiencing this shit. Just looking at this makes my eyes burn.

Seriously, no shitposting, and no racism either

oh shit nvm this is /pol i'm sorry we're all racists here, ain't we?

You need to read more pre-Revolution/British economic literature.
But yeah, most of the weasel-words attributed to Obama are complete horseshit. Then again, so are the opinions of the high school kids/unemployed cretins that comprise most of Sup Forums's population.

>But the ones that were raised in the ghetto turned out to be criminals or looked up to being a criminal.

Niggers and blacks are different things.

You could be white as snow and still be a nigger.