FUCKING MAKE IT STOP

FUCKING MAKE IT STOP
I WANT TO UNTAKE THE REDPILL

we all do. I wish I had an answer. the best I can do right now is just fantasize about killing myself every day and try to enjoy the fake pleasures of "modern life" while hoping that in the afterlife things are different

kys

You can't

You must accept this as your part of your life now.

It gets easier because you stop giving a shit about degenerate behaviours

shill got off his proxy to have a heart to heart with us LMAO.

Slavoj is fucking based. I love how he's a real communist and the left hates him for it.

You now need to find people that think like yourself.

You should be fine

He's a meme

A good meme. Unlike Noam Senilesky.

Funny communist cocain addicted rape uncle is best. Also has some interesting social analysis to contemporary leftist behavior.

where
i dont want to hang with neo-nazis

>the "slavoj is a meme" meme

Texas, just remember the Alamo. That's all you have to do to get your patriotism back, friend.

>i dont want to hang with neo-nazis
Don't worry, you'll hang with all your commie buddies soon enough.

rly maekschh you schhheenk, *sniff* and schho on...

is easy to be a patriot when your country has cool industries like coca-cola or whatever

but im not a commie

It sure is, Texas buddy. That's your country too. Now get that drive to succeed going!

Life is what you make of it. It can be shit or it can be a mind-blowing adventure. Your call.

As for the Red Pill. Long story short, you can't "untake" it. It is none other than an eye-opening revelation and discovery. Just as the clock can not roll back, you can not un-witness the true nature of the world.

Sieg Heil.

The right wing red pill, is just a red sugar coated blue pill.

The real red pill is a left wing libertarian one.

This.
>yesh dish ish preecishly why
>supports typical social democratic bourgeois position

I wonder if the suicide rate among CTR employees directed to Sup Forums is higher than average.

tbqh your swastika is wrong
top quality american education again

You dont leave this ride

Sniff

Just eat some trash man, it'll make you feel better.