How does kinodenesia keep making such great action movies?

how does kinodenesia keep making such great action movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrb6lSRRYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Raid 2.5

this is far more violent. there is just something fucking cool about these movie. chow yun fat tier charisma protagonists with great bad guys.

They have actors literally willing to bleed for the movie

I hope South-East Asian kinos make it big.

to add to my own post, it's like they combined HK action, 70s shaw brothers action humour and the hard hits of tony jaa's short lived muay thai movies. no hot chicks to distract from the violence.

RAID 3 WHEN?

They have like 4 good action movies.
The only thing they keep making is complete crap movies, and sometimes a mistake appears and a decent action movie is born.

I will Unironically and without hesitation give any movie with Iko Uwais, Tony Jaa, Tiger Chen or Sammo Hung a chance viewing. Doesn't mean it'll always be kino, but I end up enjoying their films 70% of the time

Because they have far less strict safety regulations for stunts and shit that could get people killed while filming, so those guys do the craziest stunts they can think of because the only limit to what they are can do is their imagination.

After Apostle so 2019.

2020, maybe sooner if Apostle with Dan Stevens and whatever else Evans wants to do bombs or won't get made at all.

If that happens Evans will realize people only give a shit about his Iko Uwais flicks and keep making those over and over.

I liked both Raid movies but I really was disappointed in Headshot. The fighting was not as intense as in The Raid.

Triple Threat (2017)
Cast: Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins
youtu.be/nrb6lSRRYtU

but there was much more machete and knife action. and things like the bullet in the eye.

Ito (Joe Taslim), a gangland enforcer, caught amidst a treacherous and violent insurrection within his Triad crime family upon his return home from a stint abroad

From the same director and cast.

Been on that train, homie

True, but the whole movie felt kind of unsatisfying.

nice. they are even shooting in hong kong.

I really only liked the police station fight. The rest of the movie was really bland and unsatisfying.

It's shit tho. My country produce shit movies. The Raid was directed by some gaijin.

>Michael Jai White
No fucking way