“‘I read in the paper that Caitlyn Jenner was contemplating posing nude in an upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated...

>“‘I read in the paper that Caitlyn Jenner was contemplating posing nude in an upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated. And I knew it was politically incorrect to say, so I figured I’d just say it for everybody — yuck. Fuck, man, I just want to read some stats, like why are you cramming man-pussy in the middle of the sports page like that?’”
Is Chapelle /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/dave-chappelle-is-still-telling-transphobic-jokes-acco-1797475330
youtu.be/6CqXgs-7ico
archive.is/ccFMX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jezebel.com/dave-chappelle-is-still-telling-transphobic-jokes-acco-1797475330

Hes black.
You should hate him

Chapelle has always been our guy

I believe the nomenclature is boipussy or am I mistaken.

>white left expecting their pet project to get along with gays

Niggers have been vehemently homophobic for decades, this is no surprise.

chapelle has never given any fucks.

it'll be good now to watch Sup Forums pretend he's their hero for shitting on trans people, when they'd get mad and throw bananas at him for making fun of white people in the past.

just a reminder that they killed the real Chapelle and replaced him with a clone, just like they did with Miley Cyrus and Paul McCartney

This is a very anti gay song:

youtu.be/6CqXgs-7ico

The only darkie music like

>“He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”
KEK

Not really that funny. Maybe it's a little funnier with Dave's delivery.

Kek, we are about to see an anti-politically correct comedy reneissance. The time is right, people are ready to fucking laugh after years of worrying about whether they are offending some genderfluid cry-bully of color.

>jezebel employee posts direct link again
archive.is/ccFMX

Delivery's like 70% of any joke, even shit typed up.

He hates white people, so if you're BLM he is your guy

Yeah man right but i can read the jokes that i know someone is saying and imagine them saying it and find them funny. I can even read jokes that i don't know where they come from and it's funny. Just not the case with this joke.

boipucci

this is the same person who mocked the Klan, why does everyone get on their knees for this guy?

>not having adblock

All blacks hate all whites and vice versa, doesn't mean we can't appreciate a few individuals.

Should I make this thread with his anti-white jokes and watch you guys cry like pussies?

He prefers getting stoned with white people over black people.

He's right tho. Why have a former athlete showcase their body which is leagues different than the one which he won with.

If SI wants progressive points, get a current trans athlete like that MAMA person

Are blacks fair game like whites when they make transphobic jokes?

GOT NO LOVE

FOR HOMO THUGS

He's black. He's not a nigger.

Also see Kanye West and Eddie Murphy.

somehow Sup Forums really love this muslim nigger just because he making them laugh once in a while

He will do anti-whiteboi material to get back in good graces with liberatti

That makes two of us

B A S E D C H A P P E L L E

You sound like you're 14 years old by the way you type.

indeed

just because you and I have adblock doesn't mean 90% of the plebs on this site do too

BASED perro caca poster

nu-Sup Forums hates him now because he said Colbert was a bretty gud comedian or some shit.

Most important comedic voice right now.

It's not even transphobic, everyone thinks gaping WOUNDS are fucking disgusting.

>all blacks hate all whites and vice versa
Go outside once in awhile man

>Is Chapelle /ourguy/?
he's always been

Lmao

At least they don't periodically bleed like real vaginas.

Google post op dilation.
>there will be blood

All black people are niggers. That's literally the definition of nigger. And Kanye is as niggy as they come.

Take your reddit-y attempt at redefining words to some sjw site. Like reddit.

His last two specials are pretty fucking swell, glad that he made them, even though it was clearly for money.

This is unacceptable but I can understand how Dave's lack of privilege in a white male dominated industry could cause him to take risks like this.

this why as a rule I never go look up the political views of any actor I like, or comedian, musician etc. It's a lot better that way if you're at all like me and can't really control your emotions.

Yes because everyone wears their feelings on their sleeve. We live together, doesn't mean we like it, hell we barely function together as it is.

At worst I see him pulling a Peele and making fun of the white liberal elite and white hipsters in general.

kanye is middle class,his mom was literally a professor.

>All black people are niggers

being this newfag

Hey man DMX is changed ok he's like a pastor or something so he's different now.

fridge bodies too.

shouldnt you be in summer camp

If you give a flying fuck about the Klan in 2017, you should be mocked. They're dead m8, they're nothing but cousinfucking meth dealers now, time for a new organization that can be relevant in this era.

user...

>it's not even homophobic, everyone thinks buttsex is fucking disgusting

Really though, if you're going to use offensive jokes they better be funny. Nothing worse than some pleb pulling his eyes to the side and going "ching chong ling long ting tong" and thinking that's peak humor.

>At least they don't bleed periodically
user,
They do, but not only blood, but puss as well

Alrighty Sup Forumsack.

Wow strawman much? I mean what at all is close to Sup Forums?

He raises a good point, didn't ESPN start getting political too and their viewers started abandoning them?

He's not, thank god. He just got arrested for tax evasion over the course of half a decade. True hero.

>based black men XD

Just because Sup Forums kicked you out, r/The_Donald, doesn't mean you can cancer it up in here. You have to go back

based PEDE right here knows what's up. there's n*ggers and then there's BASED black guys

Didn't you get the memo? Sup Forums loves le based black men and Jews now.

don't reply me If you're gonna act like a retard, thanks

kek

Caitlyn Jenner is a hero and a brave, beautiful woman.

Buoyphucci

Jesus Christ how come you faggots know so much about about trans 'pussies'?

This man knows life

>>> We live together, doesn't mean we like it

Yeah dude because zero instances of black and white people being friends have been recorded in history. Also every YMCA breaks into race wars over who gets to use the weight bench

Because I'm a based tranny. Bless Daddy Trump for not making me be in the Army. MAGA!

>Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
what did this based black guy mean by this?

Fuck me, that's good.

He's not shy about his reasons. "Fear of poverty" we're his exact words when asked why he came back.

Some guy on Sup Forums posted screenshots from reddit in which a mtf tranny regrets his decision to mutilate his dick because now he has to keep the gaping wound between his leg from closing by "dilating" it with a dildo every day for 4 hours.

You can be friends and even like some individuals, but when it comes down to it, we see niggers as niggers and they see us as crackers or whatever the new term is.

any bets when he's going to kill himself?

How's the hrt coming along

>mfw when reading that screenshot

no it's shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiithole

I don't think I've ever seen someone dislike Chapelle on Sup Forums, they call him redpilled.

racist much?

Are you really this close minded? The world is not the way you see it, man. This website is a disease.

>kanye west
>not a nigger
Pick one.

Show no love to homo thugs

>He hates white people
His best friend is a white dude.

You've never been to Sup Forums.

>Argh this site infuriates me yet I keep coming back

CHIP, NO!

only if the tranny's a qt

>l-leave Sup Forums alone!

Newfag fuck off.

most black people don't care about gays we just don't want it stuffed in our faces but that's homophobic now I guess

Controlled opposition at its finest.

Doesn't Bruce still have his cock?