"...he looked like a cross between Bozo and Clarabell,who talked by honking his (or was it her...

>"...he looked like a cross between Bozo and Clarabell,who talked by honking his (or was it her?-George was never really sure of the gender)
>"his (or was it her?)"

Fucking dropped. What is this SJW genderfluid bullshit? Is the clown kill kids for policing "xit's" gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg8Y1lOmOOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're so right. But this movie will make a billion dollars and will be loved by all so you should probably kill yourself to escape this world.

>a horror movie mainly starring kids is R+18
>a "war" "movie" lately released by a hack is PG+13
really activated my almonds
youtube.com/watch?v=wg8Y1lOmOOY

Friendly reminder that the clown won't kill the black kid, cause that'd be racist.
Also they changed it so only the black kid fucks the girl in the sewer, while all the white boys stand and watch for a full 20 minutes.

To be fair, in King's books i'm pretty sure it said that IT is a girl since it lays eggs or something stupid like that

Haha what if Pennywise looked like this wouldn't that b spooky

Didn't it become a female spider in the book?

Was Beverly under Pennywise's influence when she gangbanged the boys?

what's this expression supposed to convey?

He doesn't kill the black kid anyway autist

>He doesn't know about the changed ending where pennywise kills all the white boys and is killed by the black kid as an adult during a blm protest

I saw a test screening last week. He knocks up bev, and at the blm scene where all the black guys give pennywise the poor little white guy treatment, he LITERALLY looks into the camera and says "Fuck you, Donald Trump lookin' muthafuckah!" and he pulls out a gat and caps his white ass. All while the black gang around them grab their crotches, put their hand over their mouths, and go "Ooooooooo!" In unison.

Genuinely embarrassed you typed that out thinking any of that was funny.

Also it's worth mentioning he's played by Idris Elba as an adult. After he kills Pennywise he puts on a cowboy hat and winks at the camera, suggesting this is tied to dark tower and the start of the KCU (King Cinematic Universe)

>confirmed they wont discuss the turtle or show IT's history and backstory
literally dropped, not even fucking around. Theyre going to miss the whole point for cheap jump scares and jarring camera work

I just hope they show the murders in full detail
>adrian melon
>belch and criss
>patrick hockstetter
I think theyve already fucked up georgie and betty ripson's deaths

>I'm a spooky clown boo.

>getting this triggered by trannies
Kill yourself my dude

looks like your average irishman

It actually is a female entity in the book. So.

Shush, let the Sup Forumstards have their fun.

are you triggered because they claim that trannies are terrifying

I wish every IP that registers more than half an hour on Sup Forums per visit were just locked into that board and excluded from the rest of them.

>Chapter where they throw the gay guy off the bridge
>"...he was in a real piss-up-a-rope mood because he took this pill, you know? I don't know what kind of a pill. A red pill."

What the ACTUAL fuck did King mean by this?

Why did they make him look so fucking stupid?

are you guys upset about it

Upset about what, the fact IT is a female entity and the black kid never died in the novel or original movie? You're the one complaining about it.

Like it or not, this will be the most profitable movie this year

Pennywise is a boy clown though

Why doesnt Penny get some hair plugs to fix up that hairline?

It would've been far more terrifying if Pennywise looked more innocent and happy like Tim Curry

IT transcends gender your fucking half wits

The part in brackets was referring to Clarabell, not to Pennywise. You imbecile. You fucking moron.

>they won't film the black spot attack that shows northern racists attacking blacks. the grandad won't remind his son that racists and racist groups were everywhere, not just the south

>we won't see dick miller save mike's dad because his shine sensed death approaching

>no one will know the fat kid had the biggest dick and hurt the most

if they filmed the smoke room scene the fucking lawyers would shit themselves. "kids will try it and we will have holes dying in fire pits!"

too tan

>tfw you'll never have childhood friends to fight an intergalactic shapeshifting demigod and save your town with

He only kills one of the kids you dumb shit

You know he wasn't talking about IT? He was talking about a character in a TV show whom George wasn't sure the gender of

Wasn't Pennywise actually female? It had kids and shit, didn't she?

Peeping neighbors behind the window.

Shhh, you're spoiling the bait.

he just looks like that stupid ginger faggot from that terrible gotham show.

>start twerking in approval

They tried to make him too creepy he just came out looking real goofy

like an actual clown, they are clearly playing 4d chess