Vandalize Statue with Liberal Hate

SOMEONE GO WRITE IN BLACK SHARPIE:
"FAT FAG
JEW LOVER"
Include the (((Star of David))).
Statue is gone in 1 hour. Play to win.

>This works with all anti trump posters.

There's a statue sitting in the Castro (San Francisco) right now. Please destroy (or steal) the statue of Trump. Please.

rather than that... just break it at night.

Breaking it plays into Trump supporters doing it.
Jewish Stars and general shaming is a very libtard thing.
>Nobody should do this if they risk getting arrested.
>Trump already wins by libtards being this crass. Moderates dont like this kind of crap. Plus they gave him great posture. I want that posture when im 70.

You're right. Better to just doxx the people who made these statues. BRB.....

Write leftie slogans on it like "Black Lives Matter", "No person is illegal" or "Open Borders for Israel" in permanent market.

You're literally bulletproof.

100% this, moderates will see this shit on their streets and it will piss them off to no end. Let the degeneracy flourish. Let the leftists build the very gallows they will hang from.

don't try to interfere with this, rather help it spread. let them keep filling their petard.

>it's another "come on, Sup Forums - commit a crime!" thread
>it ain't me starts playing

No need to dox

HAHAHA this is hilarious.

the song is called Fortunate Son man

SOMEONE DO IT!

NO ONE SMASH IT, PLAY 4D CHESS PPL.

Alternatively: superglue the included image onto it

Shine a light on these people so all can see how rediculous they are. Best way to destroy the extremist libtards. Look at what happened with Carl the cuck and AIDS sckrillix

HAHAHA insecure trumpfags BTFO'd. You cannot vandalize art because you don't like it.

This guy gets it. Why the fuck do you guys even care about this? Its not embarrassing to Trump. Its embarrassing to the faggot that actually spent who knows how long making a naked statue, complete with detailed penis, of someone he despises. Its pathetic when you think about it. What if one of your friends showed you this and said "hey man, i spent a long time making this, what do you think? pretty funny right?" You would think hes a fucking weirdo.

Replace the penis with a 10 inch rubber cock.
Job done.

Joshua Ginger Monroe is a FAG. modeled it after his own dick. I don't even want to think about the sexual desires he released on each of those pieces he made. Degenerate.

>muh dick
liberals never change

Checked these satanic trips.

Probably modelled it after looking in the mirror.

My friends an art student (womt say what school cause im sure youll all find out soon anyways) but i showed him this and we started on a hillary one today. We got all of the wire shell completed and will start the layer of canvas to put clay on and mold.
Gunna give her roast beef and 8ball tits.
Stay tuned bros.
Im hitting the hay though, its been a long day.

Fuck getting a Trump supporter to do it, egg on an anti-Trumper to do it.

Well how do you think we get great entertaining threads happening?

Some times people have to take 1 for the team

For are amusement...
Like that guy with the grenade and the guy that killed his cheating wife

Why are leftists so obsessed with dicks? Every single time, it's dicks.

Someone should write ISIS is not our enemy, Trymp is

fatshamming
bodyshamming

>Support our troops and their enemies

just put a suit on it with a sign.

"The future POTUS should be respected".

They're simpletons who have been brainwashed by the Jewish media mafia who propagates hypersexuality.

This. They are sending a very bigoted message to Americas overweight, pant-shitting population.

#NotAllFatCuntsHaveLittleBenis