Cuckamy handing out tattoos against rape

Tattoos saying "No" are used in Germany to protect young woman and girls from rape.
Honestly I don't know what to say anymore, I gave up this shithole a long time ago...

m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157749229/Ein-Klebe-Tattoo-zum-Schutz-vor-sexuellen-Uebergriffen.html#js-as_article-show-comments

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit...that tattoo....I can't possibly rape her now...FUCK.

Only slave girls and hookers get tattooed in Tanland.

How is this supposed to work when most refugees aren't even literate in their native language, let along German?

So if they don't have that tattoo they are fair game for raping?

>tattoos to protect from rape

Um...how?

Should have used No in arabic.

Is the whole planet just satire now? What the fuck is going on.

It's not cool to make fun of this. If it stops even one rape, it's worth it.

won't that make muslims want to rape them event more?

>german state tatooing people
Where did I See this before?

I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE LMAO

>claims it will stop any rapes

Huge expense. Fuck off back to canuckistan you FAGGOT.

Is this like the Swedish anit-rape bracelet
>snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

>Try to apply memetic magic irl
>Adverse effect due to sloppy handling

Or you could just deport all non-whites which would eliminate 99% of rape

It's in English. :^)

or any pointed metal object

Preferably expelled from a firearm

My country is fucked when i read about how Europeans, in their own words, dont have the right to defend themselves, I get sick...

Respecting the rights of your citizens is also important.

I kek'd

Women are literary asking for it.

OP is a faggot.

The idea is dumb as shit but these are not permanent tattoos. Don't get baited.

Dont know if someone cant Photoshop this into germany having a tattoo and editing it saying "You cant rape me I have this anti rape tattoo" or something like that.

Plus having the german flag etc

>let along

Not when they don't respect the rights of citizens

If you're the kind of person who would rape someone, a fucking tattoo isn't going to stop you

Because it worked for Sweden right? those "please no reap" bracelets worked perfectly.

Oh shit, I forgot to mention that those tattoos are not permanent, this truly makes this thread pointless.

Go prep your Syrian bull you faggot. But don't forget to work after that and pay taxes, Abdul needs a new phone

>mfw she gets raped and has to look at the tattoo everyday as a sick reminder of her violation

First bracelets now tattoos? It's like you fucking racist islamophobes don't want to be enriched

raped women should get "rape survivor" tattos so we can tell them apart.

I see we keep stealing Sweden's ideas.

They had the 'no rape' bracelets. How did that turn out?

Wait so as soon as the bitch goes it the water its just to going to peel off?

Fucking hell Deutschland get it together

Well, at least this marks the undesirable women who hang out in places where they're at such a high risk of rape that they have to tattoo a literal "No!" on their body.

A good warning that you shouldn't even think of breeding with them.

You're a moron.
Yes these tattoos are dumb.
Yes they wont help shit.
Yes I hate rapefugees too.
But it's just plain bait not to translate that these tattoos aren't permanent.

Is it supposed to have some kind of talismanic protection?
Or is it not even that

Silly Germans, every one knows that bracers are superior to tattoos.

t. swedish police chief with years of actual police work

Don't Germanics believe written words have magical magical properties?

Like all Westerners, they believe virtue signalling is more important than action.

>It's not cool to make fun of this. If it stops even one rape, it's worth it.
Top kek

Just put bacon up where you put the tampons. It may be uncomfortable but it would not feel as bad as Mohammad's dick

At a certainly point they have to admit, even if only privately to themselves, that the only way to fix this is to get rid of the people causing the problems.

>The Germanics have gone full circle and are now using the modern version of rune magic to protect themselves against rape
What a time to be alive.

Its a fake tattoo btw you dipshits.

Still its just giant damagecontrol. "we had these ideas as early as 2014" , yeah sure cunt.

well, this is on the same level as swedens "don't rape me"-bracelets

Did you even have these problems "as early as 2014"?

>when your neighbour violates NAP so you curse him with constipation and he dies within 2 weeks

Holy shit, I see it now.

They're going literally tattoo every German woman and send them to refugee camps where they'lll be put in the showers with their new black bulls.

Germoney you have done good job. I think you for idea.

Tommorow I go put tatoo to have girl sleep with me.

Good thinking.

What if she is covered up like a non whore and i don't see the tattoo?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>deranged Muslim forcibly unclothes young girl
>sees tattoo with the English word "No"
>suddenly, urge to rape replaced by sense of guilt and the attempt at rape stops
Why, Germany?

then she wont get raped since she's not asking for it

What do you even do, every swedish sane dude says swedish police doesnt do shit

Nope not on that level, of course chicks get some shit at beaches and swimming pools but that has always been like that and will be like that.
But imagine groups of 5-7 afghans on bikes circling the lake and staring at every chick they can see, even fat 57 year old dyke hairdo women. they sit themselves under a bush in a group and just sit and stare at every girl they can see and wait for a chance.
Often times they get scared away or beaten up. Police arrives, takes the crying and raging fugees away to their camp and they will be send to another camp in another city. the youts that beat em up get a bit of shit and are send home.

But in short, no we never had problems of this magnitude since ever. Started 2015.

You might as well tattoo ''Salam Alaykom'' on her .

the huge amount of "isolated incidents" didn't start before 2015 honestly. But this has nothing to do with the refugees :^)

what if she have ankles visible? thats go-rape-me sign.