who wins?

WIS

It really depends on the class
Dex all the way.
Raises your damage and your AC.
Better Initiative.
Has more skills
Ranged Attacks

Christian Bale on the right has neither strength or Dexterity so He'd lost to Bale on the right anyways, since he has both as Batman.

Like my dad always told me, the guy who is bigger stronger and faster wins, and that guy exists, and yes its not fair.

>Dad was subtly telling me i'm slow and weak
Thank you for sharing this.

>chickenscratch

>Max STR plus Max Charisma

Who can even compete?

In most rpg DEX is a better stat.

The exception would be things like Call of Cthulhu/Basic Role Playing where a high STR menas you can one hit people pretty easily since you have half a chance of hiting them even without any skill.

>not CHA

in japan this works

DEX isn't just speed. It's also accuracy, like targeting and cutting the Achilles heel.

>Max Charisma
>implying he wasn't rejected by almost all women

skill>weapon>stat

>like targeting and cutting the Achilles heel.

I tried that once in a game. I fumbled my roll and cut my own Achilles heel by accident. That DM was a dick. But I was one too.

He was actually saying the str vs speed argument is silly because people with both exist

>That DM was a dick
That's hilarious though .Funny DM

STR. DEX. I'm the guy with the Ultimate Inferno Spell Scroll.

>max STR
>max CHA
>max INT
>max DEX

Step aside weak fucking shits

I got back at him when he let me try a potion of mind control on an army of goblins and I rolled a natural 20, the only result he said would work .

We were all ready to go into a big awesome battle and I ruined it.

>implying

Rate batmans with stats of 1-9

Affleck Batman
STR: 9
CHA: 5
INT: 4
DEX: 9

I mean, yeah, your hits have to connect to deal damage. Not like it matters, unless the stick man is a monk his unarmed damage will be shit.

Mechanically speaking so will the giant guys unless he has Tavern Brawler or some shit.

Keaton
STR: 5
CHA: 7
INT: 9
DEX: 8

West
CHA 9
INT: 9
DEX: 6

Bale
STR: 7
CHA: 4
INT: 5

Affleck DEX needs to be like 7, but his INT should be higher

Kilmer
STR: 7
CHA: 6
INT: 7

Clooney
CHA: 8
INT: 4
DEX: 6

>Legs vs Arms
who wins?

Batperfect!

Robin (Ward)
STR: 4
CHA: 7
INT: 7
DEX: 5

>do no detective work
>get goaded in the most obvious way by twink lex
>int higher

he's retarded user, the only thing he's good for is fighting goons.

but yeah, I meant to type 8 dex, but I typo'd

>implying he wasnt pulling woman by just being there
>some of them enthralled by his charisma
>some horny by his outgoing flirteous attitude
>some simply horny because they have never seen an aesthetically pleasing, strong, blown up male like this

arnold was a womanizer, user.

The thing about that is that in fiction, it's almost always the underdog that wins. That doesn't mean DEX is better than STR. The opposite, in fact. It's just that it's been done to death and it lost it's impact now.

No. He as a victim. All he wnated was true love and they kept touching his dick!

>Christian Bale on the right has neither strength or Dexterity so He'd lost to Bale on the right anyways, since he has both as Batman

A balanced character. With a gun.

what do you mean, he did plenty of detective work. He figured out that kryptonite kills kryptonians and set up a whole warehouse worth of strategy to defeat Superman--to the point where he placed the spear exactly where he wanted to kill Superman because he knew he was going to beat him and could take him to that spot.

If you are implying that he was dumb because he didnt learn Superman's identity well thats pretty retarded of you. He never even thought he had a secret identity. Like if it was suddenly revealed that Trump or Obama had a whole secret second life in Argentina, you wouldnt be dumb for not having found it out since you had no reason to suspect it in the first place.

Dont be dumb user.