Why are Arabs so inbred?

Why are Arabs so inbred?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/middle-eastern-populations-have-higher-recessive-disease-load/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers + jews = arabs

Doesn't hybrid vigor occur when an inbred person fucks a non inbred person? I clean up an Arab qts gene pool.

Low trust society
Can't trust any member of your society to marry your kids to, so you marry them to your brothers/sisters kids

If Arabs were half-niggers, their hair would be like one.

>t. half-nigger

Because Mohammed fucked his cousin. Muslims believe that the actions of Mohammed are perfect and should be replicated.

id give her my kebab if you catch my drift

They just need to stop fucking their cousins for one generation.

>unz.com/gnxp/middle-eastern-populations-have-higher-recessive-disease-load/

>3) How many generations withotu cousin marriage are needed to reduce the disease load significantly?

>one generation. if the problem are deleterious recessively expressed alleles, then unrelated individuals should have different ones, and mask them. imagine if you cross two clonal (homozygous) individuals. their offspring could be highly heterozygous.

The ironic part is they have too much outbreeding too. 1300 years of importing African concubines has fucked their IQs.

>Why are Arabs so inbred?
Probably all that incestuous inbreeding in their cities where their is a serious lack of goats.

"He made history as a peacemaker."

Sadat was from Upper Egypt, and his mother was half Sudanese.

I did not just google that.

Muslims and Christians believe only in spreading their religion, concept of race is not important to them.
>religion
>culture, race, self-respect
pick one

I want a jewish girlfriend.

Well, that's not quite true. Despite the sermons to the gentiles, Christianity never does embrace strict jew-gentile equality. You would need a very skewed reading of revelations to suggest otherwise.

>show her body
>but hide her hair (muh modesty)

>Why are Arabs so inbred?
>arabs
Pashtun too

Because they all spawn 10 kids with one genetically shit woman and then those kids fuck without knowing they're relatives and spawn 10 more broken retards and then those fuck

Tl;dr actual inbreeding

That remains one of the finest asses I have seen on the internet.

that pussy looks like a goats though. No wonder they get confused.

Delicious.

>implying you wouldn't arabs pussy