Emoji Movie

Just saw this flick yesterday, and holy shit it's actually a lot better than reviewers are giving it credit for. Why the hell are reviewers making it so obvious that they're in Disney's pocket? Before listening to the critic reviews, I strongly suggest you give this film a chance. I don't regret seeing it in theaters at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XmUvW4egbNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to be more convincing than that.

Alright tell me your favorite part.

Why is there no camrip of this garbage
I sure as fuck ain't paying to see it, I just want to shitpost about it

>5 shekels has been transferred to your account

Dammit TJ, get off of Sup Forums!

I actually agree with you. This is just BvS all over again. Corrupt critics rate a movie much lower than it deserves because it doesn't follow the generic Disney formula. It's disgusting that nothing can be done about such obvious favoritism. Retards just follow the critics word like it is guaranteed fact.

BvS was shit dude

I'm not seeing it. Make sure your boss at Sony knows this.

>BvS was shit

Why do people not understand that Batman vs Superman is not an objectively good film? If you like it that's fine, I like some films like that too, but the low rating is not a conspiracy, it's because it's bad.

Its fun. A great summer flick.

>I don't understand Cinema

Can we go a single thread without you faggot marvel pajeets showing up and posting your pleb shit opinions all in it? These are not your designated shitting threads.

I spent the whole movie on my phone and I was like wtf it's like I'm in the movie lol

people hate it but it's a FUN RAUNCHY summer flick FOR THE FANS and I'd love for y'all to talk shit about it TO MY FACE

So what dude, that doesnt mean the movie anit a mess with confusing motivation and a stupid script.

>Confusing motivation
BvS was literally too intelligent for you. Holy shit.

Please go back to reddît.

Batman vs Superman is a shitty film, get over it
I just like pointing it out and watching you sperg out now, especially when you turn it into some big conspircy, that's good entertainment value right there.

this desu

>having yo use a 9fag meme to justify the movie being good

piss inducing to boot...

>having to

But seriously why is there no camrip

Indeed. I feel like I'm on acid when I come to Sup Forums because of the same 5 or 6 kids who pretend that BvS is good.

Thanks for proving his point

Emoji film was so amazing. The emotional juxtaposition reminded me of the genius quality, best film of all time, Batman vs Superman. I haven't laughed so hard since the Lego movie. You have to go see it ... unless you are some filth-covered, gutter dwelling, liker of Marvel movies.

This thread should've been removed as blatant shilling

Remember the time we all pretended the Emoji movie was good for a day?
I member.

Trolling maybe. I highly doubt Sony is paying people to shill the Emoji movie on Sup Forums in its second week. Not exactly the target audience.

Shilling and ironic shilling is the same.

>because it doesn't follow the generic Disney formula.
It literally ripped off the formula and copy and pasted shit from other CG animated movies into it youtu.be/XmUvW4egbNQ