I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE EXPERIMENTS HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE CONDUCTED WITHIN THIS FACILITY

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE EXPERIMENTS HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE CONDUCTED WITHIN THIS FACILITY
I AM POSTING THIS THREAD LIVE AND IN REAL TIME AS I EXPLORE THIS FACILITY THAT I OBTAINED ENTRANCE TO THROUGH A FENCE

I have been tracking this area for days through electric signals on a CB radio I deciphered

THESE PEOPLE ARE WITH THE GOVERNMENT
THEY HARASS ME
THEY LISTEN TO MY THOUGHTS

THEY HAVE AND YES THEY WILL INFILTRATE MY BUNKER WHERE I HAVE STORED EXACTLY 86 CANS OF FOOD RATIONS AND 12 CASES OF PURIFIED WATER

I PURCHASED THESE WITH MY MONEY IN CASE OF GOVERNMENT POLICE STATE IMPLEMENTATION

I will update this board in intervals as I CONFIRM AND CONFRONT THESE ANIMAL WORSHIPPING, SATANIC COMMUNISTS

The food was earned with my money and I am collecting intelligence on these BRAIN EXPERIMENTS

lol ur fucking crazy man. post another one.

This thread is in NO WAY a big fat Bait thread.

It's real, OP is legit and it's finally going to Happen right now.

K. KEEP ME POSTED.

alright OP im in mood to read some fanfiction, keep it coming

I HAVE BROUGHT WITH ME 3 POUCHES OF TUNA AND 1 BOTTLE OF WATER NOT PICTURED THAT IS MY SOVEREIGN PROPERTY OWNED BY ME

CONSTITUTIONAL STEPCHILD

I AM ENTERING

NO FLASH DUE TO INFARED ELECTRIC SIGNAL READERS I COULD BE DETECTED THROUGH

I HAVE NO SHOES DUE TO POSSIBLY OF MY PRINTS BEING TRACKED THROUGH THE WOODS I WALKED TO FIND THIS FACILITY

GODSPEED user

That is the parking lot outside of a high school football field.
You piece of shit motherfucker stop making happening threads when nothing is fucking happening. Y'all motherfuckers keep on predicting shit like September 2015 and Yellowstone blowing up 4 days ago and nothing ever happens. Hell I was so convinced Yellowstone was gonna blow I bought a go bag, water filter and a survival kit and look what happened?
Nothing.
Now stop being an autistic fuck on Sup Forums and get a job

Of course, user knows what he's doing. Simple curiosity. Remember the left is death, right to the light.

I hope you brought a scent remover too so they cant track you by smell.

I HAVE LOCATED TRUCKS THAT MAY CONTAIN THE ELECTRIC SIGNAL TECH

THERE ARE TRUCKS

>it's another discredit gangstalking claims thread.

And now I've said that word the thread will be full of shills. Well, it already was but it;s like clockwork.

Seriously, try it. In any unrelated thread on a slow day just post anything not saying gangstalking is crazy and you an airstrike of gov shills within minutes.

BURN THE TRUCKS

k im bored enough

HARAMBE IS ALIVE

I REPEAT HARAMBE IS ALIVE INSIDE THIS FACILITY I WAS THERE YESTERDAY

THEY TRIED TO KILL HIM BUT THEY COULDN'T

What's happening here?

Link google map coordinates faggot.

OP DELIVER OR BE PRUNED.

I AM PREPARING TO ENTER AND INVESTIGATE ONE OF THE GOVERNMENT VEHICLES

High-quality LARPing

Put some shoes on faggot you're going to get hookworms.

THERE SEEMS TO BE NO DOCUMENTS REFERENCING ELECTRIC SIGNAL TECH INSIDE THIS GOVERNMENT VEHICLE

ANDREW EDWARD BENITEZ LEAVE THE AREA NOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MAYBE THE DOCUMENTS ARE INVISIBLE. DID YOU REMEMBER TO BRING GLOWSTICKS?

SEE

Post gps coordinates of the facility so we can look at google maps you boring fake gay faggot.

IT SEEMS THIS TRUCK IS ACTUALLY MINE AND I AM SHITPOSTING ON THIS BOARD AS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

THIS TUNA IS ALSO MINE WHICH I WILL EAT IN MY TRUCK WHILE I WAIT FOR THIS LOAD TO BE READY AND CONTINUE TO SHITPOST

you fucking faggot

Lol sry for the bait thread. Board as fuck.
/comfy/

This is a quality post. Haven't been amused in this way in a while.

For once OP isn't a faggot

you couldve kept it going a bit long fagget

GLOWSTICKS WOULD COMPROMISE HIS POSITION

HE WOULD BE FOUND BY THE GOVERNMENT

THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAFE IS TO USE AN INFRARED UNDETECTABLE VISION RAY TO BYPASS AND HACK THE HIGH SECURITY DATA SYSTEM

i think you have paranoid schizophrenia, bro!

I was walking around barefoot, on wet pavement, carrying tuna and taking pictures. Now I want you to imagine how that looked. Other truck drivers were staring.

So I decided to stop before security kicked me out and my company drug tested me

pussy

Probably too much Red Bull.
>Occums razor and shieet

aww shit Charlie Williams is that you?

K keep me posted

Fake and gay.