TRUMP FOLDS LIKE A CUCK

>Donald Trump marked the relaunch of his struggling presidential campaign with a shock new tactic: an apology.

>“Sometimes in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing,” he told a rally in North Carolina on Thursday night. “I have done that. And, believe it or not, I regret it. I do regret it. Particularly where it may have caused personal pain.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/19/donald-trump-tries-out-a-new-campaign-tactic-saying-sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rag_SDlHLGUJ:https://foursquare.com/v/kinkylicks-wet-room/4f0ced74e4b08ead5d651b02 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
blog.dilbert.com/post/144105138301/the-apology-gambit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a very good political move. If he wants to win this thing, that's a terrific first step. Everybody who already supports the guy aren't going anywhere, and if he makes inroads to the ~20% of those still undecided voters, as well as the third party voters who can still be swayed, he can easily take out the Wicked Witch.

If he can stay on message and avoid saying controversial things, as well as hold up in the debates, he will win. People trust him more on the economy, and that almost always decides elections.

wtf I hate Trump now

Oh shill if you knew what is going under the MAGA hood. Also, its me and portugal, we want our sheckles back

>bending over to suck the left's dick
>"good campaign strategy"

lmao

wtf im #artillery4hillary now

Maybe your hero Trump can teach you how to crawl on your belly and beg forgiveness :^)

It's the beginning of the end.

The next step is that he's going to embrace Globalist backers and suck wall street/soros dick

It was fun while it lasted Sup Forums

Hes dumb as fuck for going after the muslim guy from the DNC he got away with insulting vets once he shouldn't have pushed his luck

For what? You literally killed 6 million jews. Also cant tell you the plan shill. You will see what happened on december. But trump will win.

Well Trump was just minding his own business when this guy ran on national television and started yelling "Habib habeeb durka durka jihad, Trump is infidel pig, death to America".

It's only a matter of time until he recants his plans to build a wall in order to get to spic vote.

lmao

>Hes dumb as fuck for going after the muslim guy from the DNC

Oh what a surprise.
Fuccboi trump will say anything to get elected.
>didn't see that coming

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

Sounds like she's the high-test candidate. Good.

Wise move, shit source

lmao the guy that turned out to have an ashley madison account?

>Don't mind me

>lmao the guy that turned out to have an ashley madison account?

He should have just gotten a Easter European mail order whore, like Trump did.

Much easier.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

hey someone explain, i might have missed something
i listened to that last rally where he talked about milkywaukee niggers and rights for niggers and he didn't insult anyone

send him dick pics

Trump is putting a lot of energy into his campaign and I applaud him. He is a brilliant man. Everyone I know speaks highly of him. He's very successful and he doesn't even have to put himself through all of this Presidential nonsense - he could be sitting in one of his beautiful homes not giving a fuck about anything. He legitimately wants to make America great, I support Donald Trump fully.

Dub after dub.
Ashley Madison caught Khan looking for strange

>and he didn't insult anyone

It's a softer, gentler Trump, a Trump who got in touch with his inner goddess.

It may turn out for him, isn't the whole basis of liberal argument is that he is a dumb hothead who can never admit his mistakes? They are clearly fucking idiots who are wrong. If they hate him for this you know Liberals are literally the Devil, nothing but the Accusers.

I don't like that he apologized and neither did he. He was definitely told to by an adviser.

Regardless, I will still vote for him because it's either Trump, or Hillary 'Everyone I don't like is suicidal' Clinton.

I'm fucking checking out for the rest of the election. I'll still vote for him but if this is whats happening the entertainment value is lower than what it was and there's no point anymore

nice trips

Well he's sold his soul before, so why not do it again?

Trump reading words written for him, of course.

Not a complete apology, more just an expression of regret. However, it was still brilliantly done.

then why is he apologizing?
i do like this change of attitude though, the Youngstown University speech was something i never thought i will hear from a politician

>the Jews are making us hate Muslims

ok mate, now you're just going crazy

>then why is he apologizing?

Because he's getting schlonged in the polls.

The average american doesn't know/ doesnt care about this and just hears that trump insulted a gold star family which is why he started trailing clinton by 10 points consistently after doing it

wtf i hate trump now

looks like i'm a #meatlogforhilldawg now

Kek
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rag_SDlHLGUJ:https://foursquare.com/v/kinkylicks-wet-room/4f0ced74e4b08ead5d651b02 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hi JIDF

>meatlogforhilldawg

>apologizing when you say some stupid shit
>a bad thing

Even people who aren't for political correctness know when to apologize. The comment with Mrs. Khan in particular was an example of him saying something stupid. He could have easily turned the statement into an attack on why he shouldn't be supporting Hillary and BTFO'd the Kahns and Hillary Clinton, but he just said "hurrr maybe she can't speak?!? xD"

Apologizing when he actually needs to is fine.

pretty much
remove kebab - not fine with centrists
scrutinize kebab - ok

OP is right the vast majority of Trump supporters aren't going anywhere no matter what happens. They all have different reasons the most common one probably being death of the neocons.

>Charlottesville, VA
Isn't that where CWC lives? Because then you could send him.something far, far worse that dick pics

>the guardian

Top notch source there.

>Then: omg i love trump because he isn't pc and never apologizes
>Now: omg i love trump because he's pc and knows when to apoloigze

How are you getting through the firewall?

>Then omg I love Trump because he isn't pc
>Now: omg I love Trump because he isn't pc

ftfy, if you say something retarded, you should still own up to it. Him responding to them was fine since they attacked first, but what he said WAS stupid and pointless to point out.

>german flag
>calls Trump a cuck
>starts yet another LOLOLOL BTFO thread
>yawn

>#MicrodicksForTrump

>something something liberals focused on dicks all the time something something

...said the gun nut who doesn't feel the need to compensate for something AT ALL

Bro you can't get elected spouting quotes from mein kampf and calling Muslims sandniggers

You have to appeal to the normies who will like this kinda of shit and will go "oh how humble of him"

he did it again... literally in response

see

Hans stop it. You make us all look like Leafs.

It's funny how Scott Adams mentioned all of this that's happening right now, months ago.

The theory that he is trying to destroy his own campaign is seeming more true
I guess he was just a plan by hillary

>German
>understanding anything about elections
unlike you cucks we put our people in power

I still don't get why it is fucking Dilbert of all the people in the world that called this shit.

How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

Pic related is a real quote, by the way.

source?

>unlike you cucks we put our people in power

Yeah, especially Jews.

google it yourself lazy faggot

He's a nice guy. He did what he felt was right. He knows his words have been misreported and therefore misperceived, and like a the real man he is, he made amends.

Typical hateful liberal to have a problem with that. For shame.

Flag related

I think you should do that, since it's something Germans have learned to do really well. ;>)

The guy that's holding kinky clandestine pissfests with sluts from Ashley Madison in the same building which houses his dead son's memorial foundation? That Muslim?

blog.dilbert.com/post/144105138301/the-apology-gambit

REMOVE KEBAB

Pity that Berlin Wall came down. It was a good thing. We should rebuild it and stick you Commie Germans back behind it where you belong.

Funny, isn't it?

You must be 18 or older to post here

>Pity that Berlin Wall came down

Agreed.

We've pumped billions upon billions into that failed state, but East Germans have failed to integrate. The entire East is the region in Germany with
>the lowest education rate
>the highest unemployment rate
>the highest rate of welfare recipients

Yet all they do is whine about how bad the West is treating them. East Germans are our version of gibsmedats.

Reunification was a mistake. Thanks, America.

Do you think the MSM tests out their shilling on Sup Forums? And it get's enough (you)s they'll run with the narrative?

He went after Khan in the wrong way. This is what he should have bashed him on, not the way he did.

Did you see the new LA Times polls? Less than a point behind Hillary now. And a massive gain in black support. Mind you, the LA Times hates Trump, too.

Hi China!

>And a massive gain in black support.

>BLACKED

How come China rhymes with vagina

>that flag

into the trash it goes

at least he stopped thinking about dicks

But user, the flag doesn't matter. everything i wrote is factual.

Instead of commiting ad hominem, listen to the facts

You must be thinking of Hillary's jet-black soul.

>dicks
>dicks

Wow, someone's obsessed.

>Germanystan crying about trump

Did Abdul beat you up again?

>third world AND slavscum

I'm impressed.

Sup Forums gold pass nigger lips

Trump folded months ago when he came out as a tranny loving clown. Now he's even worse with his pandering to AFRICAN AMERICANS. I'm voting for Hillary.

lmao saved

Isn't this basically what Romney did when he realized that no one wanted a creepy Mormon as a president?

No Romney went home to build a garage because he was winning his internal polls

We built a wall to keep the mudslime subhumans out shill :^)

Enjoy your daily kebab dicking.

>folds like a cuck

Says the germ.

>We built a wall to keep the mudslime subhumans out

But you kept the slav subhumans in, resulting in a net loss.

Stay buttmad germoneystan.

see

The 6 million .... I really don't know what to think of it ....
There are multiple sources from the time the US were figuring out what actually happend in the concentration camps. Most say there were between 0,7 and 1,8 million jews murdered inside the camps. some even say there were nearly 10million murdered ...
I guess, that they didn't want to actually count (every little detail was documented by the germans) so they just settled on the 6million I guess ....

this, if this means he stop talking shit and sticks to making headlines for serious policy speeches he'll win a lot of new support

>but goy- I mean user, the flag doesn't matter, trust me :^)
Back to Madagascar, Jew!

>serbia
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
irrelevance at its finest