>New Spiderman 2017

They can't keep getting away with it.

Fuck SJWony

Other urls found in this thread:

us.vaio.com/vaio-z-canvas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Well they're losing billions and probably won't be around much longer.

>I actually have a Sony Vaio as my main laptop
Fuck this

The North Koreans had the answer to that question.

They just want to make money. I doubt they will make much off this movies.

What about this then? Sony pictures

I think Sony is the Morpheus of the film industry

You either pick the red or the blue

The fuck are you talking about, Pedro?

I couldn't stop cleaning my hands
>tfw when Sony Alpha user

I'm a bit sleepy dess dess
But look at the new 100% Vaio laptops made in holy land of weebs

A bit too thin but damn, look how beautiful are those laptops
us.vaio.com/vaio-z-canvas/
>2k+

Sony is the epitome is a board room of old men that are out of touch with the youth
They gave a lot of money to some yung'ins who promised that they knew what would sell

And the youth didnt deliver, now Yakuza have new organ donor and/or sex slave.

I think Murican branch of Sony so much fucked up, not whole company.

How is sausage party and Spider-Man "sjw"

Sausage party is just a degenerate trash movie about food fucking. It's not really sjw.

This is the Spiderman cast.

Reminder than companies purchase Tv and movie companies to increase their product spread by pushing a culture in peoples faces to sell their product.

This is what Coca Cola did to sell their products with Columbia Pictures. Until it was sold to SONY who are now doing the same thing.

They don't even make good products mexicobro, watch out.

White guy spiderman ?
poo in loo is who?
Nigger is who?
Spic is who?
and that neandertal on top is who?

Dunno why but they fund redpilled cartoons in Japan instead

But my laptop has been fine loyal and working well since 2011 and still no signal that it will break
And it was a E series

But on your point, yeah that's true but Sony no longer owns Vaio but still make some Micro SD and some phones

Mary Jane is now pic related

The rest of the cast are just his friends.

Her name is Zendaya.

Every movie Disney doesn't work with and lets Marvel sell off to Sony or Fox gets ruined.

Look at Fantastic Four for example.

Which one is the spider?

Okay thank you for informing me on that, didn't even know that Vaio isn't owned by SONY anymore.

The white guy.

fug that smug face....actualy need pepe hand here.

There are only 3 good MJ.
1!

2!

3!

never really thought much about this movie at the time, but the more i think about it, the more i like it. the animation is goat and the setting is comfy as fuck

you're a fucking idiot i want to kill you so bad. the two girls are black, the "neanderthal" is asian and the dark kid played a black kid in dope. kys

there's no fucking spic or indian in that picture you dumb fuckface

We don't, we just cheer them on as they burn up their piles of money. Don't interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake.

and you post on Sup Forums, like you think you're so smart about race but can't even differentiate them. die in a fire. plus you haven't even seen DOPE how can you talk about movies fuck yourself in your own ass

This. Only thing keeping their entertainment industry afloat is the ps4 right now. Shane a few of their other sectors are doing well.

WE HAVE FOUND NIGGER!

Call the clan, MOONMAN!

Joke's on you I don't have any SONY products other than a PS3.

Yeah, and with the new PS4 version coming they're taking a big financial risk, so the silver lining might soon turn to tin.

We should start a hype campaign for a sequel to the shitty ghostbusters, or some other shit movie, to get them to spend more money

wrong. go kys

Look at them butthurts :D
What he is? finn?

>one of these things is not like the other
Kek, I think Peter Parker and Aunt May are the only white characters in the film.

im not black, you just proved my point, you're shit at identifying race. you probably only ever seen white people in your life bahahaha

Yeah just underage. What kind of fag doesn't type out kill your self? Man up

>muh diversity

I wouldnt have a problem with it if it wasnt so fucking forced.

Keep boycotting Sony until they get it right.

he's a fucking white male playing different ethnicities

nope, another idiot wrong. bahahaha btfo

>Sony is the epitome is a board room of old men that are out of touch with the youth

Sony Pictures is a different animal - it's run by middle-aged kikes with a specific agenda. Kike whore Amy Pascal in her leaked email was ecplicitly pushing for a black Bond.

nigger and newfag

oh the horrors are real..

Sony is not big, it's BEEEEG, the can survive this, just look at the Playstation stuff, at most, they'll close their cinema studios and I doubt it, Sony clings to their shit like there's no tomorrow.

>Sausage Party
You mean that movie SJWs got upset about over racial stereotypes? The movie a feminist blog gave a good review and later apologized for doing so?

lulz, your post literally consisted of DUDE POO IN LOO LMAO, hurr durr two black chicks one looks "hispanic" and blarg i never see asian man before so i just call him cave man. bahahahahha

>Guatemala
>white

dude, most of the people here a pathetic losers who don't fit in, so they automatically call anything popular "SJW"

Sony's entertainment division is run by jews.

Kill the jews and the problem goes away.

t. triggered non-white

did you just look that up? so then there was no poo in loo. which one of the black girls is a spic? again you're shit at identifying etnicity. go back to school. i said fucking white male just to meme

Ive seen asian people, there are bunch of chineses and vietnamese people here.

That thing is yellow jabba the hut.
You cant undo that.

im not non white, just triggered that a literal pollack tries to btfo out of a new movie based on his misperceptions. most of you morons here misperceive shit and go nuts its pretty stupid

Just stop buying walkmans. Hit them where it hurts.

First of all who fuckin cares is he is Guatemala or poo? THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT ANYWAY!
Same with those chicks....You cant even tell if she is latino, black or indian. Fuckin mongrel.

Second Im not German, we dont have eugenics class, sadly.
Wasted trips on shit that will tank, like cellulite busters.
That Poo in loo is supose to play Flash Thompson, you have no fuckin idea who this one is do you?

>misperceptions
About what? Which particular piece of shit 3rd world country thier ancestors come from? Who cares. The point is Peter Parker is apparently the only white main character in the film, and they'lol even replace him with some darkie in a few years...they were probably dying to with this film (look into the rumors on Donald Glover's character) but they knew it would piss old school comic fans off and fuck profits so they held off.

You go first.

Sup Forums prides itself on it's "race realism" but can't tell a black woman from a latina, thinks a central american is an indian, and seems to have never seen an overweight asian person before. those misperceptions

i see a lot of posts like that on pol. one yesterday had two tanned italian chicks and said something like "get spics out build the wall". it's really fucking stupid.

new spiderman is within the MCU so i dont think it will tank. just like ghostbusters got good reviews and was funny despite what all you wanted

She inst even 1/8 black you stupid fuck.
So I have no fuckin obligation to know how many difrent cocks blasted her ancestors.

Look at pic, same southern brownskin shit.

>only acceptable black characters are attractive ones with white features
>despite """diversity"""" retaining a white male lead
>asian character still reduced to the stereotypical asexual nerd role

"""""progressive"""""

Its not, Its proving my point. If you cant tell if its diffrent than paco, its paco.
> was funny despite what all you wanted
It was fuuny so it tanked, great logic girl. Have a cookie.

updated version

"Zendaya" - Her father is African-American, with roots in Arkansas; her mother is white, with German and Scottish ancestry.

courtesy Wikipedia. she's also half white you just got BTFOed

other girl - Laura Harrier, not enough info on her, but anyone can tell she's black. or maybe just us americans who for the most part are successfully multicultural

>italians are now mexicans

lmao

Sony let go of a few hundred of its employees for the playstation division a year or so ago.
It can take hits like this forever

I knew you were dumb, but now you went full retard.
By your logic I can say she is white, just as you clam she is black.
>other girl - Laura Harrier, not enough info on her, but anyone can tell she's black. or maybe just us americans who for the most part are successfully multicultural
Now you prove you cant even read, as I said this was niggres.
So back to suckin you mama cock.
They arent white, and not exacly black either.

i pointed out she was white because you being a Sup Forumslack will not have a problem with whiteness. she's as much white as she is black.

and you didn't specify who you thought was black and who you thought was latina. either way, there was never an indian person, there was never a latina, and one of the black people is just as much white as she is black. you failed at being racist. then again most racists are this dumb so perhaps you suceeded at it.

now i am done because this is too time consuming. i won you lost, bye

>she's as much white as she is black.
No you moron, she is mongrel. So as good as nigger.

And Im glad you are so nitpicky, this proves you are fag and dont have any other point. Now attack my grammar paco.
1 White dude.
1 fat gook
1 poo in loo as chad
2 bleached niggres. one as readhead MJ

Will tank, stay mad.
Over and out.